Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:48 pm

"Alright." James smiled taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:48 pm

"Succederà alla fine, it'll happen and when it does I'll be right here to bail you out. Oh, I forgot, good news... I've come up with two dances for Gwen's new club, if and when it gets the go ahead. I'm certainly keen on getting back to life."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:17 pm

"That's good to hear." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:36 pm

"Care for another one?" Tiffany said finishing up her bottle of Vodka Cruiser too quickly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:37 pm

James smiled. "Yeah please."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:24 pm

Tiffany toasted with her drink, "8 to your 5!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:25 pm

"Didn't know this was a competition." James smiled. "I like to savor my drinks."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:21 pm

"Of course its a competition, one where I'm the winner! I think you should just admit that you're a big softy, that this whole cynical thing is just an act so that you can seem wounded and mysterious and sexy..." Tiffany said laughing clearly over the limit, "Sexy... funny word... Sex-ie! Not that you're sexy... definitely not... maybe...maybe a little. Like 75%? 80?"

Monica got out of her chair and had come over to them quietly, but Tiffany unaware of her presence turned and screamed, "I'm not having that drink again!!! It makes people into monsters!! James.... look at her, tell me there's nothing there!"
"I wish that was true! And hey, lay off the monster part... I dunno what's wrong. I'm losing my hair and these lumps..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:39 pm

"'You have quite the way with words Tiffany." James sighed before looking at Monica. "What lumps?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:03 pm

"Is she? Yeah... she certainly is. James... make sure we video tape this so we can post it on the Funniest Home Video show. And yes... lumps... all over in fact. They're not chicken pox, I've had that before. I think there's something wrong, especially when my hair is falling away."

Tiffany looked and blinked, "Will that happen to me?"
"What?!"
"It's syphilis... spread by disease. You got raped, I got raped... I'm likely to turn into a-"
"Don't you dare say it? You say it again Tiff, and this bottle... ha I keep."

With Monica holding the bottle, Tiffany looked hurt and then sighed drunkenly, "Need a hand with her James?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:06 pm

James sighed. "Well call you a doctor to come and look a you Monica."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:16 pm

"Oh, don't worry... I'll go first thing tomorrow, booked an appointment. But firstly, sure this one will be okay?" Monica said tipping out the drink, giving Tiffany water instead. She crossed her arms until the older woman drank it.

"Annoying people... I wanted to drink to feel better," Tiffany mumbled.
"Really? You don't look better do you? James...which do you find more attractive? Drunk Tiffany or sober Tiffany?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:17 pm

James chuckled. "Well neither...they're both mean spirited." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:33 pm

Tiffany sat back and took the water from Monica showing signs that she was feeling a bit better, "Done this before?"

"Who me? Yeah, every weekend with my mother. Surprising isn't it James? I treated you boys like shit earlier for killing my mum, but truth be told, she probably would've done something to herself any-ways."
"Did you shoot her mum?"
"No, she popped a pill that caused her heart to stop rather than give them the information they needed. Okay, I think she can walk and there won't be any vomiting... catch ya," Monica said heading off to avoid more talk.

Tiffany watched her leave, "Poor girl. Oh, I'm sorry James... the alcohol was just numbing everything. Might be totally ridiculous in your eyes now."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:37 pm

"Just might." James said sipping his beer.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:54 pm

"I know what I said was stupid but a part of it is true. We both have this tough exterior and boost about how tough we are, when in reality, we're human... we have our moments where the veil slips," Tiffany said softly, "Don't be thinking you've seen the last of the bitch, she's kinda cemented within me."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:00 pm

"Oh I have no doubt." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:32 pm

Tiffany just laughed heading inside catching Nadine and William, coming in the door, "Oh my god, what happened to you do? Forget the umbrella?"

"Something like that."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:36 pm

James sat back downing the last of his beer.

William looked at Tiffany then Nadine. "I'm gonna go grab a hot shower."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:45 pm

"Oh, keep clear of Monica... she's got these things..." Tiffany called after them. Nadine wandered away looking confused, "Tiffany-language...a totally different language. How does your brother do it? Anyhow... you mentioned shower? There's only one and I don't want to freeze."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:53 pm

William looked over at Nadine. "I dunno, James has a talent for dealing with crazy." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:12 pm

* I wanna get tickets to see Enrique!!! cries!!!*

Nadine turned on the CD player and popped in the latest Enrique Iglasias cd, "Yes, well...we'll be in the same boat if you don't jump in the shower and be quick so I can get in there after."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:48 pm

"Shower is big enough for two." William smiled taking his shirt off.

James headed inside.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:43 am

"A statement or an invitation?" Nadine said not turning from the cd player, but bit her lip smiling.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 12:25 pm

William ran his hands up along her sides and he leaned in whispering. "An invitation."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 4 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: