Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:01 pm

"You're leaving" Gwen said looking over at John "When were you going to tell me this?"
"After he had me killed and dumped in the ocean."
"Stay out of this Rodger, Issac, whatever your name is" Gwen snapped.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:04 pm

"After I cleaned the Russians out of town and you're club was on it's feet. I leave at the end of the month for Tokyo." John said. "I'm leaving the Mansion and my clubs to run by William and James while I'm away."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:18 pm

"Oh, okay" Gwen said
"Excuse me but can I go yet?"
"Not until you tell me the truth" Gwen said "Tell me none of this is true. Tell me you're not after my money, that you truly do love me and want to start a family with me."
"We're a bit old to be having children" Rodger said "I don't need your money and if I didn't love you why would I ask you to marry me?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:26 pm

John shook his head. "No Gwen, he's lying. Look at the evidence...listen to reason, he is using you and he is working for the Russians. How do you explain him showing up out of no where just as we plan to work together and when Nikita is on the ropes. Explain why his name doesn't check out with ANY accounting firm or as a personal accountant."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:33 pm

"I can't" Gwen said looking down at Rodger.
"I can- coincidence and he didn't check the firms of every country. "
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:47 pm

"I checked YOU out god damn it, the firms you listed never heard of you, the schools you said you attended never heard of you. You have been found out Isaac and you're finished coning innocent people." John said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:53 pm

"I wasn't conning anyone innocent" Issac sighed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:56 pm

John looked at Isaac. "Finally..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:05 pm

"I've been using Tolstly and Gwen both to get close to my son, Chase. I never intended to give anything to him."
"So you were just going to keep it for yourself?"
"No, yes" Rodger sighed "but I wasn't going to take all your money, just a small portion."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:07 pm

"Bullshit." John said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:28 pm

"It's the truth" Rodger said "I've been trying to find him ever since I heard about his mother's death. I wasn't there for the boy growing up, least I could do is be there for him now."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:29 pm

"So you just planned on using Gwen and her money regardless? Trying to help you so called son doesn't make you Mr. Nice Guy." John said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:34 pm

"Never said I was a nice guy" Rodger said "wasn't even going to use the money to help him, he works for you. Why would he want to take money from a father he doesn't know."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:40 pm

"Because money is money." John said. "Now give me all the records you collected on Gwen get out of Australia and if even one cent goes missing from Gwen I will find you."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:35 am

"I don't have any records, not paper" Rodger said "It's all up here. And I'm not going anywhere, I came to reconnect with my son and that's what I'm going to do. You don't like it tough."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:40 am

recap?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:44 am

Rodger has confessed, sort of.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:03 pm

prydeman wrote:
"I don't have any records, not paper" Rodger said "It's all up here. And I'm not going anywhere, I came to reconnect with my son and that's what I'm going to do. You don't like it tough."

John walked over and pushed Isaac into a chair. "You listen to me, if I find anything missing from anywhere I have even the slightest interest in. You're dead." He said. "And just so you know I am not kidding, here." He said shooting Isaac in the thigh. "Next time you cross me, that's your face."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:39 am

"Son of a bitch" Issac screamed

"Did you have to shoot him" Gwen asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:40 am

"Be glad it wasn't in the head." John said walking out.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:36 am

"What was that?" Monica said heading down the corridor but Nadine heard her and pulled her into her room, "Don't worry about it. You don't want to get involved in this business and its got nothing to do with us, but they did promise to fill us in shortly, out of politeness, no doubt.

Besides, I have a bone to pick with you... you had to show this to Chase and James? I'm not living down the taunts, you know."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:54 am

"So are you really my father or was it just another one of you lies' Chase asked afte John and the others had left.
"Get me a doctor and I'll tell you" Issac said "My leg is fucking killing me."
"I want answers now' chase said grabbing him by the collar and pulling him to his feet.
"Yes" Issac sight "Now put me down."
Chase tossed him into the wall. "Well then, it's nice to meet you but I don't need you." He turned walking out leaving Issac in the corner.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:07 am

John was in his office drinking a glass of whiskey.

Some of John's men came in and grabbed Isaac, one pulled the bullet from his leg and poured alcohol over it before they dragged him out blindfolded.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:31 am

"Now where are you taking me?" Issac asked "and can I get some of that booze to drink?"

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:00 pm

"This is medical alcohol." The man said tossing Isaac outside. "Now go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 21 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: