Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:40 pm

"At the store waiting to be bought." Johnny jokes. "So how did you get shot?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:44 pm

"Cover was blown," Samantha grimaced, "I forgot I had an altercation with one of Salvatore's sons way back, and he remembered me very well. So they held the gun to my leg until I told them what I was up to. You don't lie to the Italian mafia, and they made me lie on their dining table so that they could watch me in pain and if I went... that too."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:18 pm

Johnny stood there, listening to her as he thought how much worse it could have been if she were dead. "How long did the doctors say you'll be out of action?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:30 pm

Samantha swallowed a gulp, "They don't say. That's what all the police were in here over. I'm finished, handing in my badge and its over. I should've known this would come back to bite me in the ass. I went off on my own without telling anyone and could've been worst off than this. Just happened to be those Talbot men wanted something else from the mafia, otherwise I'd still be on that table wasting away. The police department don't want me to completely leave them. One year suspension, and desk work, but I think its over."

Then she smiled, "Another thing in common hey... you quit and I'm fired."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:36 pm

"At least you went down fighting," Johnny smiles to her, "All I did was decide to get rich and live a playboy rich billionaire life."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:41 pm

"Maybe because you can't charm this girl with a gun and uniform?" Samantha teased.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:45 pm

"Hey, if I remember correctly you digged me wearing a uniform," Johnny smirks, "Hell, I look good in almost anything."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:55 pm

"Ah, I just digged you," Samantha poked him, "And I can recall these red bathers you once wore for the swimming fund-raiser... those were hideous!"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:00 pm

"Alright I'll admit those were bad, but I made a bet to wear them by Paul," Johnny points out, "I don't remember what the bet was but I won and I still rocked it the best I could."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:02 pm

"Yeah, we did make 14 grand for the kids with leukaemia. So they'd be thrilled with the contribution. Maybe we could do more business relationships?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:06 pm

"I've been making donations to the breast cancer foundation every year. I'm helping others and looking good while doing it."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:25 pm

"And all this time, I had no idea," Samantha mocked playfully, "Look, I told you you're an prat. I just didn't realize you were a charity giving one."

Then she laughed, "I'm enjoying this, you cannot hit an injured female, that would be highly cruel. You'll need to think up something else. So Johnny, what will you do?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:16 am

"Tough question," Johnny says to her, "But you know, maybe I won't get you your favorite chocolates? Maybe I'll just leave and spend my caring time elsewhere?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:17 am

James got back to the mansion with Tiffany.

William was driving with Nadine.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:59 am

"Wow...don't know what is more dead, the hospital or here. Where is everyone?" Tiffany asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:01 pm

"Out I guess." James said as he got out and walked around opening her door for her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:12 pm

"Or maybe there's no one fighting any more, except for well us. Cause that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an annoying and stubborn brat and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 50% of the time. The remainder is probably spent saving my ass. Which brings me to, I never really thanked you? Is a beer a good thank you gift?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:21 pm

"A beer will do." James smiled. "Now, stop acting all big and bad and let's go inside and relax for a bit, something I haven't been able to do in awhile."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:48 pm

"It's all part of the bitch persona, James... but while we're alone, I suppose I can drop the act and show the real me, besides I don't think I can fool you any more. You now know I'm not a bitch to the core."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chocolates? Chocolates are nice, but it wasn't what I was hoping to receive," Samantha said.

(my apologies... my brain is running on blank.)
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:51 pm

(Its fine)

"Oh? And what was it you were hoping to receive then?" Johnny asks her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:04 pm

Samantha thought about it and blushed, "It's only a gift of words from a man, that truly wins the maiden over," and she smiled, "Poetry... but I'll happily accept a kiss as a substitute."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:10 pm

"I've known that all along Tiffany." James said heading inside.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:24 pm

"Oh... I hope there's more about me that you're yet to learn, I hope," Tiffany said surprised, more so that James didn't come back with a smart remark.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:47 pm

"I'm sure there is." James smiled holding the door for Tiffany.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:49 am

"Ah good," Johnny smirks as he looks at her, "I suck at poetry anyway." He then gives a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 2 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: