Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:45 am

Samantha laughed, "I know, I was leading you into a trap. Although, I'm sure eventually you would give me one."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany thanked James heading in, but the door hit her as it closed, "Almost a gentleman, I'll accept the 75%"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:55 am

"Sorry about that." James smiled heading in after her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:12 am

"Hmm... 80%," Tiffany laughed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:13 am

James chuckled with her. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:16 pm

"I guess you would be right," Johnny smirks, leaning forward and giving Samantha a soft kiss to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:22 pm

(going to stop looking like an idiot walking into everything and start shopping.)

Samantha smiled, "wow, who knew a kiss could be as strong as poetry? I believe now that it all comes down to who's delivering it."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:59 pm

"Well I believe I delivered it quite well if I say so myself." Johnny smiles.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:29 am

James smiled sitting with Tiffany out back, drinking some beers and relaxing.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:09 am

Jack headed outside to leave Gwen and her company alone.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:07 am

"Another for the road? That would tell me if you're good," Samantha hinted.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:22 pm

"How can I argue with a lady in bed," Johnny jokes before leaning in, giving her a longer kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:40 pm

"I had imagined that I would have you waiting for eternity for that one kiss, this injury must make me think that I should seize the chance while we can. Hope you haven't got the idea that I have gone soft, I'm going to make you wait to reach step three... wait wasn't that other day...a date?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:45 pm

"Nah, I don't think you've gone soft," Johnny tells her, "And yeah, the day your thinking of would have been considered a date."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:00 pm

"Oh... so you be the judge where are we?" Samantha asked, and a nurse came in amused.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:09 pm

"I think were already at step three Samantha." Johnny smirks before looking over to see the nurse.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:20 pm

"Maybe a date that actually is a date where I stop doing all things connected to work and relax?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:24 pm

"That would be nice," Johnny says, "I can make us some dinner back at my mansion once your healed up and ready to get out of the hospital."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:51 am

Jack sat down on the porch.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:08 pm

"Thanks," Samantha had replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany signalled for the back door with James and pulled the roller door open, "Grab some fresh air?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:10 pm

"Fresh air sounds good." James smiled heading out.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:18 pm

"Ah...someone else has the same idea... its nice and warm out here. Hey... Monica," Tiffany called out but got no response, "I think someone's dozed off, lets go sit over here."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:29 pm

"Alright." James said walking with her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:34 pm

"so what's next? I mean, you saved Nadine, m
Saved me, and that cop girl. Maybe now one of us has to save you?" Tiffany grinned coyly playing with him while having her drink.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:40 pm

James smirked. "And how would you save me Tiffany?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:46 pm

"I haven't decided yet, besides you're not in trouble yet. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 3 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: