Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:51 am

"I guess so, minus the one who left." Callisto said referencing Orion. "Who was he anyways? He was quite a fighter."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:56 am

"I will gladly accompany you ladies up the mountain" Demetrios smiled

"Hades yes, Apollo though is the sun god" Apollonis said "I understand that Troy is supposed to be one of the cities that worship him. Which is why I find it interesting."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:02 am

"Perhaps it is simply corrupt." Willow said.

"Orion." Aurora said. "Ares grants him his fury."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:05 am

Callisto nodded. "I see." She said standing up.

Adastros formed a bolt of lightning. "So are we all going to Olympus? Because I can take us there."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:07 am

"Wow, you're almost like the real Zeus." Aurora batted her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:11 am

Adastros smiled. "He granted me similar ablilities."

Callisto smirked and shook her head watching Aurora.

Orion walked into his home in Sparta once again. He took his armor off putting on the rack with his weapons, shield and helmet. He walked outside and laid back in a hammock to relax.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:12 am

"Then let's go." Aurora said to him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:13 am

"Let's go then" Demetrios said

"Perhapse I will have to clean it up then" Apollonis said "Can you get us there quicker?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:15 am

Adastros nodded and slammed the lightning down, bringing them all to the throne room on Olympus.

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:16 am

"As you wish." Willow said, taking his hands and sitting them both down cross legged. She drew a stick of incense from her sleeve and licked the tip, which somehow ignited it. She planted it in the ground between them and began chanting loudly.

"That was impressive." Aurora said. "I bet that comes in handy."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:20 am

"It does." Adastros said. "Me and Orion often compete to see who is faster my lightning teleporting or his fire teleporting." He chuckled. "Always ends in a tie. Well if you'll excuse me I am going to retire to Athens for the night."

Callisto looked around the throne room.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:22 am

"Oh, I bid thee goodnight then. Know I'd like to see the great Athens one day." she said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:24 am

Demetrios looked around the throne room

Apollonis sat across from her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:27 am

A great swirling beam of light and energy formed out of the clouds, then swallowed them up. Almost instantly, they arrived in Hades's temple in Troy.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:29 am

Adastros nodded. "All of you are always welcome in Athens, after all they named me their king." He chuckled heading out.

Orion had fallen asleep in his hammock.

Callisto headed outside.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:35 am

"Thank you" Demetrios smiled

"You are useful" Apollonis said getting up
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:37 am

"I must stay here." Willow said weakly, laying on the ground and praying to a large statue of Hades.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:41 am

Adastros nodded at Demetrios. "Of course." He said teleporting to Athens, to his large and majectic palace that had been erected for him.

Callisto went to her home on Mt. Olympus stripping nude and getting into a bath.

Orion awoke to the Spartan Heron shaking his shoulder. "My lord I am sorry to wake you but the Ephors have made a decree, please come with me."
Orion nodded getting up and going with Heron into the polis ot the Spartan Council building.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:52 am

"Alright" Apollonis nodded "I will come back for you."

Demetrios left the throne room looking around olympus finding himself in Calisto's room seeing her in the tub. He quickly turned blushing a bit "Sorry, I...."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:57 am

Callisto smiled and she moved to the edge so her body was hidden. "It's fine, Demetrios correct?"

Orion stood listening to the Ephors talking. "He was sent to us, a great warrior, we all know how he defeated Iapetus and how he fought against Tethys. He should be named our God-King to lead our people."

Orion cocked his eyebrow and crossed his arms hearing the council members and the two kings of Sparta agreeing.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:05 am

"Yes" Demetrius said keeping his back turned to her. "I was just looking around. I didn't mean to walk in on you."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:06 am

Callisto smiled. "It's alright." She said. "But can you hand me my robe there?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:18 am

Demetrios grabbed her robe reaching back to hand it to her
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:19 am

Callisto smiled getting out and taking it, putting it on. "Thank you, you can turn around now."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:26 am

Demetrios turned looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next