Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:28 am

"Such a modest man." Callisto smiled. "So just looking around then?"

Adastros went off in secret, to visit Cronus unknown to even Zeus.

Orion headed back to his home, now the King of Sparta.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:29 am

Alea stood looking over the rail of the balcony, to the depths of the mountain below. Her mother wasn't afraid to throw herself from the heights for freedom, and if they say that in death you're no longer in pain, then the idea of doing it no longer seemed too bad. The cold wind though baffled her, and she trembled as she undid the cord of her cloak, prying loose the knot.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:48 am

Orion entered his estate in Sparta, the home was silent as only he lived there. He sighed entering his bed chamber to get some rest.

A servant came behind Alea. "M'lady?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:49 am

"Yes" Demetrios said "I did not see much of the place when I was first here."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:50 am

"Me either, I have yet to even see my city Olympia yet." Callisto said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:07 am

"I have been to Argos" Demetrios said "It is not a bad city but it does have it's problems."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:11 am

Callisto nodded. "I would assume they all have their problems."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:18 am

"Why else would the gods see fit to place us in these cities as thier protectors and champions" Demetrius said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:28 am

"oh you startled me, please do not call the gods. Do what I ask and you will be highly rewarded," alea saidhiding her upset.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:29 am

Callisto smiled. "True."

Adastros returned to Athens, a smirk on his face having spoken with Cronus.

"M'lady...come back from the railing." The servant said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:36 am

"well, I've annoyed you long enough" Demetrius said "besides, I must see my mother."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:42 am

"Oh you haven't annoyed me." Callisto smiled. "But I'll see you around." She said heading into her room.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:57 am

Demetrios nodded leaving and walking down the hall.

Apollonis walked the streets of Troy observing the debauchery and crimes going on. He found his way to the temple of Apollo and looked up at the statue of his father.
"what am I supposed to do here? Am i supposed to ignore all the depravity I see and just do as Zues says or am I to protect these people? Answer me"
Apollonis sighed when there was no response. "That's what I figured. You only helped give birth to me because Zeus told you to. You don't care what happens to me or these people. If you will not guide me then I will follow my own path."
He turned leaving the temple and stood looking out at the city. If he was to protect these people he must protect them from themselves first.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:59 am

(mobile drake really annoying)

Alea looked at the servant who didn't deserve any such meanest from her despite what she needed to do, so she approached slowly. Her soft fingers held his face as she whispered words of a spell, and kissed him. When she drew back her eyes darted to a man by the door and she jumped backwards. The servant frozen in time, "I didn't mean to, my powers are a curse a d it is because f this that I know I must kill the witch inside!"

She turned and stepped onto the railing looking down at a different scene, instead of a dark chasm, it was roaring water creascadibg obver the cliffs eternally sown and she cried out in utter surprise. It could only mean that te gods knew or that that man by the door was one. Either was possible.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:04 pm

(Well not sure what I should do with Alea now, servant is frozen and Orion is in Sparta)

Callisto left My. Olympus to visit the Greek cities.

Orion awoke in Sparta the next morning and he looked out at the city before getting dressed to head into the town proper and start his rule.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:05 pm

Thanks drake , your help was perfect, shaun and I are colloboraing a story :-)

The secant will be free firm the hold as Shes not a pro witch yet, bit the poor man will one be breathless from te good kiss she gave him plus annoyed she did it to freeze him in time.

Last edited by KariganGladheon on Mon May 02, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:06 pm

Demetrios paused seeing Alea at the balcony.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:07 pm

(Ahh okay)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:12 am

recap?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:22 am

The neo gods fought and defeated the ocean titan Tethys. Orion is back in Sparta and was named king of Sparta for his efforts against the titan. Adastros went in secret to meet with Cronus. I introduced a new neo god callisto. Right now everyone is kinda doing their own thing until another titan shows up.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:26 am

Aridonis left Mt. Olympus to get himself more used to people and to get a drink.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:43 am

Callisto was leaving Mt. Olympus herself.

Orion was sitting outside of his home looking out at the fields eating some ambrosia.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:49 am

Aridonis nodded meeting Callisto. "Good day"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:00 am

"Hello." Callisto smiled politely.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:03 am

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Aridonis", he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next