Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:54 am

"Don't call me master" Apollonis said walking past her "I am back on Olympus against my will."

Demetrios sliced into Tethys' arms with his blade
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:56 am

Orion lunged his spear into Tethys neck.

Adastros and Callisto finished off the Oceanids on the land.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:59 am

Tethys simply turned to Demetrios and Orion, expelling air at them, blasting them out of the water and onto shore. The spear in her neck didn't seem to bother her. "DIE, DAUGHTER OF POSEIDON!" She roared, muffled by bubbles.

An oceanid propelled a pillar of highly pressurized water at Adastros, blasting him into a cave. More or less twenty more crawled out of the ocean, trying to bind and overwhelm Callisto.

--

"What's the matter with being called master?" Willow asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:01 am

Callisto grunted backing up her sword at the ready.

A lightning bolt came flying from the cave and it struck in the center of the oceanids electrocuting them all. Adastros walked out of the cave forming another bolt.

Orion grunted and he got up taking his helmet off and taking only his xiphos with him diving back into the water and swimming at Tethys slashing at her face with his sword.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:05 am

Tethys had been strangling Aurora ferociously, but lost her grip and brought her hands to her bleeding face when Orion slashed at her.

Aurora floated up, slightly out of consciousness, and washed up on a rock. She looked up at the oceanids, seeming limitless as they came out of the water. She watched the others fighting them back, which didn't seem successful, despite their power. She closed her eyes to gain her energy back.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:05 am

"I am not your master" Apollonis yelled. He took a breath calming down. "Forget it, I just wanna leave this mountain and go home."

Demetrios called forth storm clouds creating a massive twister that sucked the titaness out of the water with Aurora.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:09 am

Willow followed behind him. "Very well." She said quietly.

Tethys was forced out of the water as the water spout shot her onto the shore. She grunted, grabbing wildly at Callisto and Adastros, the closest to her, and throwing them out to sea. "COME, DAUGHTERS!!" She shouted as her three thousand oceanids began to flood the shores, caves and waters. "It is unwinnable!"

Aurora stood on the shore weakly, her hands cutting wildly in the air, the water coming forth from the ocean, washing away massive amounts of the titaness's numbers.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:11 am

Orion seeing Tethys being sucked out he swam to shore and he dragged Aurora from the water to a rock leaning her against it. He looked up at Tethys and looked around thinking of his next tactical move, he roared and lept into the air plunging his sword into one of the Titan's eyes.

Callist called upon two sharks taking her and Adastros to shore, while Adastros hurled lightning bolts at the Titan.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:14 am

Tethys roared in pain as Orion's blade sunk into her eye socket, then being struck by lightning twice. She dropped to her knees as Aurora cut a path toward her. She drew her sword, then slammed it deep inside her thick, Titan skull.

"Die with honor." She whispered in her large ears.

As Tethys bled out, the oceanids fell back into the ocean in fear and the scene quickly returned to normal, as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:16 am

Orion pulled his sword from Tethys' eyes cleaning the blood from it as he lept back to shore.

Adastros and Callisto swam back to shore, letting the sharks go back out to sea.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:19 am

(Lol, for some reason, I imagined them coming back in on Lisa Frank dolphins http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_PIheQUF6n-s/Sa17SiUVzRI/AAAAAAAADPs/THLXXFlDa1U/s400/202939068.jpg)

Aurora withdrew her sword, dipping it in the salt water, then returning to Tethys's corpse and tearing off her amulet.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:22 am

(Hahaha, would have been much cooler than sharks)

Orion sat on a rock slicking his black hair back and sheathing his xiphos and kopis. He strapped his shield to his back again and picked his helmet up.

Adastros stood on the shore watching the Titan sinking into the ocean.

Callisto sat regrouping.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:23 am

Demetrios stood on the shore watchign the oceanids flee.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:27 am

Aurora stood amongst her fellow gods, wearing Tethys's amulet. "Good work everyone."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:29 am

"Agreed." Callisto said nodding.

Orion spat on the ground as he stood up, some seawater in his mouth still.

Adastros walked over. "So I thought these Titans were to be a challenge?" He boasted.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:29 am

Aurora smiled. "Who could prove a challenge for the son of Zeus?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:32 am

"Perhaps a daughter of Posiedon or a son of Ares." Adastros smiled looking from Aurora to Orion who was on his horse riding off. "Well he's talkative today."

Callisto sat back opening a bottle drinking some nectar.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:33 am

"What can you tell me of Troy" Apollonis asked willow walking down the mountain

"So you are the others my mother spoke of" Demetrios said "It is an honor to meet you."

(off to get food be back in a bit)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:38 am

"I'm Aurora, since I haven't met most of you." Aurora said, introducing herself.

"Troy is a horrible city. It is of deception, crime and darkness." Willow said. "We will fit in fine."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:39 am

Adastros extended his hand to Demetrios. "Adastros, son of Zeus, Athena and Hermes."

Orion was riding back to Sparta.

Callisto stood up. "And I am Callisto."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:40 am

"A wonderful set of parents." Aurora said to Adastros. "I am of Poseidon, Hermes and Aphrodite."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:41 am

"Really" Apollonis said "So a city that worships my father does not share his characteristics."

"I am Demetrios, son of Hera and Demeter" Demetrio introduced himself
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:42 am

"Your father is a horrible man." Willow said. "It is actually all very fitting."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:45 am

"And I am from Athena, Aphrodite, and Artemis." Callisto said.

Adastros nodded. "All from good stock then." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:49 am

"I guess this is the part where the happy family walks hand in hand up the mountain." Aurora said humorously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next