Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:27 am

Orion cocked his eyebrow watching her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:58 am

Alea steadied herself, "There should be a way to see only the good, but we do not get the pleasure of the gifts we receive. That... was a message from Athena. Another temple burns... and while it is meant to be my duty in replacement of the goddess of justice and punishment, she's sending you instead. Somehow, you're going to teach those who destroy her temples that such things are punishable."

She went even more paler and quieter, "Worst..." she suddenly said after a lengthy quiet, "Those who worship in the name of Athena are being killed by a king who wants everyone to worship him only! The killings are deplorable! Ripping out their hearts- mother ENOUGH!"

Sinking to the floor, she regained herself picking herself up and straightening her cloak. A servant came from the shadows and she turned smiling, "My quarters are ready? I trust you'll take care of that horrific thing in our mother's name? If you cannot, come and get me."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:13 am

Orion looked at Alea. "Go and rest." He said walking away, taking Aurora to his room where his armor and weapons were. He opened the door to his room leading Aurora inside. His room was simple but nice, a large bed against the far wall under a window, a fine sturdy table and chairs to the side and a large rack with Orion's armor, shield, helmet, and weapons rested.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:01 am

A cloaked figure appeared slowly like a ghost as it walked down the halls.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:04 am

Orion was getting his armor on, with help from two servant girls.

Adastros had returned from Athens, hearing about the blaspheming King.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:05 am

"Power is good" Apollonis said "Why give this to me though?"

Hera paced in her room talking to herself. "I am the mother of the gods why would my siblings and children overlook me so. Sure I may not be as powerful as the others but I am still queen of the gods and should demand respect. Well then I'll just have to create my own champion."
"Mind if I attribute something sister" Demeter said walking in. "The others did not consider me strong enough to partner with either."
"Of course not" Hera smiled "Perhapse I wll call upon some of my lesser children as well; Enyo and Eris have caused just as much pain and suffering amongst the mortals as Ares and your daughter is often overlooked by others despite being queen of the underworld."
"He shall be stronger than them all" Demeter smiled
"Yes, he will" Hera agreed. "Let's get started."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:09 am

Ardonis removed his cloak and looked around with a solemn look before seeing a familiar face. "Ah, Adastros."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:10 am

"Our lord Hades wish I gave you a gift." Willow said. "May its power always linger in thy hand."

Aurora sat on his bed, watching the servants fasten his armor.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:11 am

Adastros removed his helm and nodded at Aridonis. "Good to see you."

Orion sighed and looked back at Aurora. "Will you be coming along?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:11 am

"Where is it we're going, exactly?" Aurora asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:14 am

"Mycenae." Orion said. "The king there has burned down a temple to Athena and claimed he is himself a God."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:17 am

"Same to you, my friend", Ardonis said with a small smile. He knew about the ruining of a temple in the name to his mother, and the anger lingered with him yet.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:20 am

"So, I'm sure you've heard about the temple...Orion himself is already getting his weapons and armor." Adastros said. "Hot headed brother of yours."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:23 am

Ardonis nodded and let out a low sigh. "Indeed. I can't say I blame him. We both think of the same thing right now, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:26 am

Adastros nodded. "Though I guess I should be offended as well, Athens is my city and is named for your mother. Should you and Orion go down to Mycenae, I'll be happy to join you."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:29 am

Ardonis looked at him for a second for giving him a loopsided grin, patting his shoulder. "Thank you, Adastros. We won't let them get away with their hybris."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:32 am

Adastros chuckled a bit and patted his shoulder. "No we won't."

Orion walked out in his armor, his kopis and xiphos strapped to his sides, his shield strapped to his back and his helmet under his arm with his other hand grasping his spear. "Brother."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:35 am

Ardonis turned to Orion and nodded at him. "Orion".
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:37 am

"Seems it's time to defend our mother's honor." Orion said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:45 am

"Definitely", Ardonis said, determined.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:50 am

Orion nodded. "Then let's go, the Myceaneans won't forget their true gods after this." He said heading out.

Adastros smirked. "Here here Orion."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:52 am

"I might've taken it lightly before, but, you're right. He really is a hothead", Ardonis said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:01 am

"I'm a son of Ares, but I think he may have gotten a double dose." Adastros chuckled.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:04 am

"Twice in a row, Adastros, you're building up quite the streak there", Ardonis joked following Orion,.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:06 am

Adastros chuckled walking with him.

Orion rolled his eyes walking to Zeus to be sent to Mycenae.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next