Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:40 am

Frank nodded. "Right, well come with me then."

James nodded. "Yeah...thing kinda...took over..." He grunted. "Fuck man can you get me some water?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:09 am

"Yeah" Keith said sending a guard to get him a drink

Jannelle followed Frank looking around.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:14 am

James sighed laying back rubbing his temples.

Frank walked into the holding area with Jannelle, walking down to James' cell.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:37 am

Jannelle shifted to steele when her and Frank were out of sight hittign him in the bakc of the head knocking him out running down to James' cell. She dove at Keith slamming him back into a wall before turning to James "Hey, ready to get out of here?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:08 am

James looked up at Jannelle. "Oh shit..." He said taking a sip of his water. He got up weakly.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:19 am

Jannelle ripped open his cell "Well, you coming?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:07 am

James looked at Keith then Jannelle. "Yeah, just don't hurt anymore more Marines."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:40 am

"Alright" Jannelle said

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:02 am

(How does Jannelle have her powers when Ashleigh can't?)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:10 am

James walked out of his cell seeing Frank on the ground. He ran over. "Oh fuck..." He said checking his pulse.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:16 am

(Uhm.... oops. maybe James' cell is someplace else since it had sonics blasting to remove the symbiot from him and this part of the base doesn't have power dampeners in it)

"He's fine" Jannelle said "I just knocked him out, we better get moving before the guards come back."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:20 am

(Certain parts of the base wouldn't have dampeners on at all times since they test powers in the lower levels of the base which are underground. The Surface level has dampeners on at all times but the underground levels don't unless the base is attacked)

James looked at Jannelle. "Damn it...alright let's go, but they took my symbiote."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:30 am

(Oh goody, I think I have an idea then. Jannelle finds she can't use her powers once she's up above and Ashleigh helps?)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:32 am

"Do you know where it is?" Jannelle asked "We can get it back.'
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:37 am

"No I don't." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:41 am

Ashleigh hummed as she walked the corridor. She needed to speak to Keith about her future, after receiving a letter from her university to inform her that her intern ship has been cancelled due to her lack of attendance. Now she would have to wait till next year for the next opportunity.

She spotted a whole heap of guards taking off down a corridor and she shrugged continuing down the one she was on.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:51 am

Keith groaned getting up slowly

"Then we'll have to get it later" Jannelle said "Not sure we have time to search."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:52 am

"We don't." James said. "Let's just get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:03 pm

"I might be able to help you with that," Ashleigh said coming around the corner hearing them, "Hey... I know this place pretty well, and I can fix up any injuries you've got. Could you find anyone better here? Plus, I'm used to annoying Keith and Frank, it won't be too hard to annoy them again."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:08 pm

"Just stay out of our way kid" Jannelle said rushing past her towards an exit.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:09 pm

"Go through that door Jannelle, and you won't be able to use your powers," Ashleigh called out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:29 pm

(She's going out the exit)

Jannelle ignored her heading out with James.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:37 pm

Ashleigh sighed watching them leave, "You're not going to get away," she muttered under her breath and then wondered where Keith and Frank were, heading towards the cells. As she got near she poked her head through the gap of guards.

"I'm a nurse, I could actually be of use..." Ashleigh said sliding past them and held her hand out to Keith, "Seeing any Tweety's?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:41 pm

"No" Keith said looking over at the guards "What you all doing standing there? We've got an escaped prisoner, go get him back."
The guards nodded taking off after Jannelle and James
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:45 pm

Frank was waking up in the hall.

James sighed chasing after Jannelle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next