Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:32 am

James looked at Keith. "I tell you I want in on bringing them down."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:40 pm

"I can't promise you anything" Keith said "but I'll do what I can."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:46 pm

James nodded. "Right, well I'll be here."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:50 pm

Keith nodded leaving him
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:54 pm

James grunted as the sonics turned back on once Keith left, continuing to strip the symbiote from him.

Frank was in his office on the phone with the Commandant of the Marine Corps.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:11 pm

Keith headed to Franks office
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Frank sighed sitting back in his chair rubbing his face.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:32 pm

Kieth knocked on his door before entering.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:35 pm

"Sergeant Major." Frank said sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:07 pm

"General" Keith saluted "Finished talking to your son. He wants to help bring in the others."

Jannelle was starting to worry about James. They were supposed to meet a few hours ago. She tried calling him but didn't get an answer. The only thing she could think was they had got him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:21 pm

"Well that's good." Frank said. "The docs are monitoring his vitals, since the symbiote was stripped from him he's starting to go into withdrawl."

James grunted holding his stomach falling over onto his side.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:56 pm

"That's not good" Keith said "Maybe it'd be better to let him keep the symbiot. If he does we'll have an easier time of traking the others."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:03 pm

"DoD won't allow it." Frank said. "I'd prefer him to keep it should he help us, be a nice addition, but he won't be doing much of anything while he's going through withdrawl." Frank sighed sitting back. "All this shit is just fubar."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:18 pm

"Yeah" Keith sighed "well what should I tell him then?"

Jannelle decided to take a chance and made her way to the Amphib base assuming they had somehow captured him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:20 pm

"Tell him, I'll be in with my verdict soon." Frank said. "Give him some time though, let him get a little better."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:38 pm

"Alright" Keith said turnign to leave.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Frank nodded. "Also the base is on alert just incase we get hit by a symbiote or two so have your men on standby Sergeant Major."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:14 pm

"Yes sir" Keith said heading out

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Frank sighed standing up and looking out of the window, the sun was setting. He sighed closing his blinds before turning to leave his office.

James sat against the wall in pain from the withdrawl and he curled up as he was suddenly hit with all of the emotions the symbiote had surpressed while he had gone about his attacks.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Arthur relaxed in his room, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:14 am

Keith walked into James' cell feeling a bit sorry for him. "Talked to the old man, he'll be down to deliver his decision later."

"Yes I'm sure" Jannelle said getting annoyed by the guard "unlike some doctors I keep track of my patients. Now let me in there to see him."
"One second" the guard said calling Frank "Sir, we've got a woman here claiming to be James' psychiatrist. Should I let her in?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:34 am

Frank sighed. "No hold her there for now, I'll be there in a moment."

James nodded shaking from the sudden rush of emotions he'd been hit with. "Y-yeah...alriiight..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:00 am

"Just a minute ma'am" the guard said hanging up

"You look like shit" Keith said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:04 am

"Feel like it too...starting to think that symbiote was likea bad drug..." James grunted.

Frank got into a Humvee and pulled up by the gate walking over to the guard and Jannelle. "What can I do for you ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:27 am

"I'm here to takl with James" Jannelle said "I'm worried all the work we've done might just have gone to waste"

"Yeah, you weren't the nicest of guy to be around" Keith said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next