Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

Haven City - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:50 pm

"Ever since Nate changed the two of them haven't acted normal hence why I've been avoiding them." Suzie tells him. "Nate and James kind of creep me out."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:51 pm

*Back on page 24*

"You would've met the clone before me. What was she like?" Kristyan asked Talbot. She almost had as much anger and evil in her but there was a difference between each model and she had an overwhelming level of curiosity about her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:52 pm

William looked at her. "James hasn't changed much...cut the man some slack but c'mon we all know Nate is kinda off."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:55 pm

"But you haven't seen the two of them transform into those things!" Suzie quietly shouts at William.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:57 pm

"I actually have." William said.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:59 pm

"Please don't be joking with me here William, I'm serious about this." Suzie says to William, not believing he's taking her seriously.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:02 pm

William sighed. "Suzie, I've seen it." He said seriously. "They just have powers now is all like the guys on the news up in New York."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:04 pm

"Wait, what?" Suzie says, a bit baffled. "When did this all start?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:08 pm

"You must really not watch the news much." William said.

(Doesn't Suzie have powers of her own?)
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:12 pm

Suzie stares at him with narrowed eyes. "How long have you known?"

(Not yet, I've never really said how she got her powers so I might do that later on)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:15 pm

"For a couple of weeks." William said.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm

"Since your brothers with him... do you have powers too?" Suzie asks him, whispering so no one else could hear but him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:18 pm

"What is I did? Would I be a monster then too?" William asked.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:21 pm

"Are you planning on trying to kill me anytime soon?" Suzie asks him with a raised brow.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:25 pm

"No, of course not. I don't think James or Nate would either." William said.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:28 pm

"Then you wouldn't be a monster in my book," Suzie says to him with a sincere smile.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:31 pm

"Well thank you." William smiled. "But, seriously are you really afraid of my brother?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:34 pm

"Your brother is different, I'll say that." Suzie says, "And if he wants he can be dangerous."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:35 pm

"James is only dangerous to people who have it coming. Hell I can be dangerous." He joked.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:39 pm

"You know what I mean though." Suzie says. "But anyway, I didn't mean to ruin your evening with... them." Suzie says as she sees the two girls eye balling her from their table.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:40 pm

William chuckled. "Night is already ruined...Nate is a terrible wing man."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:43 pm

"He looks like he's dying over there with them," Suzie laughs quietly, "He looks like he could use some rescuing."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:46 pm

William looked back at them and chuckled before looking back at Suzie. "Nah."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:48 pm

"Well your nice." Suzie laughs. "You want to go some place else then?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:00 pm

"Yeah sure." William smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next