Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

New Gen OTD - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:01 am

I was thinking yesterday that we should expand this universe into other realms myself. discussed it a bit with twi. Maybe have rpgs for green lantern, green arrow, birds of prey, justice league, teen titans, suicide squad, etc.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:02 am

I like that idea for Justice League and Titans.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:03 am

Did you have any plans for the Kryptonite Ring? Just curious. Cat-Woman really only took it for the classic Cat-Woman jewel thief element. If you had a plan for that, it could be an arc but yeah I had her take it just cause she could haha.

And yeah, I think the Young Guardians or whatever it was in Haven should be a beta for Teen Titans just to make sure the concept sticks. I'd personally do a GL one.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:04 am

I agree with everything mentioned.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:07 am

Green Lantern doesn't really interest me, but yes, since this new character I am incubating is half-kryptonian, the idea was that Cat already knew about her existence and was to store the ring in case she ever needed or wanted to take down the kryptonian. However, I would love to bring this new character to the Titans, so maybe the RPGs could be connected and branch into one another.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:14 am

I actually only thought GL would be fun because of that Lantern Ring I made. Doesn't exactly scream Gotham and Angelica doesn't strike me as Justice League, I dunno. As far as the Kryptonite ring goes, yeah Cat-Woman only has it to have it. If you want I can make it so Cat-Woman just gives it back.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:15 am

No, I'll have Cat get it in the future. Also, a GL Titan would be awesome! I'm going to start thinking of Titans plots.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:17 am

Angelica's a bit old to be a Titan. I could let Lorelei be an Honorary Titan as the new Bat-Girl when that comes along.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:18 am

a GL rpg would incorporate all the different corps and be have more of a space theme to it. Like they'd be handling conficts between different planets or fighting on another for some reason.

JL would be a global feel to it. They wouldn't be centered in one city but would be there for any threat anywhere

Teen titans would be basically like the young guardians is in haven city or we could just call it titans and have it focus on younger heroes not necessarily sidekicks to our own heroes
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:22 am

Now that I think of it, if Ben were NS's friend or something, it'd set it up well for the Two-Face Rising arc where Ben becomes Two-Face since your Riddler guy is going to be the one after Ben. It'd sort of create a personal conflict with NS of whether or not to Fight Ben after that happens.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:24 am

I like the feel of Young Justice. In case you haven't seen the TV show, they're all sidekicks (Kid Flash, Robin, Superboy, Miss Martian, Speedy, Aqualad) and I'd like to do that, so that our heroes can have a chance to develop.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:27 am

(I've seen the show. Haven't watched it in a while. Thing is I don't have any sidekicks so I'd be out of that)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:34 am

Oh yeah, I just thought of an arc that could cross over into another RP where Cat-Woman takes the Kryptonite ring to Metropolis to steal an absolutely priceless gem which she intends to use to do so without complication from Superman or Super whatever.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:39 am

woot
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:42 am

Yes! Good idea. We should make a Metropolis 2100. How about we give this one an interesting past too, as Pryde did this one?

We could say that Superman simply left the Earth, his age catching up with him, despite his slowed aging, disabling him from fighting crime. From there, Moonfire, my tamaranean/kryptonian was created genetically aboard a spaceship near the tamaranean system, but she was sent to Earth as one of multiple hybrids created for crime-fighting on other planets. The robbery could be the uniting factor of the Teen Titans.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:45 am

yeah, young justice is basically the same concept as the orginal teen titans, a team of sidekicks. It evolved into a team for young superheroes.

not as much confict as you'd think. Basically, in justine's mind if you're a criminal then you are just like those that killed his family so therefore deserve the same. With him, most of the guys he goes after don't get the chance to be put in Arkham or Black Gate and possibly escape later to pick up where they left off. What would make him pause is the conflict he sees within Ben, the struggle between doing what is right and what is wrong. To me this is what makes Two Face so interesting, the idea that he need his coin to show him what is the right thing to do. Joker is chaos personified, yeah he'll go after money and power but ultimatly those things don't matter to him, as long as he's having fun and causing a little chaos he is content. Riddler is the more intellectual villian, if the job isn't challenging in some way to him then he'll make it a challenge for those persuing him.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:55 am

Well at the start Ben doesn't have that really, he's just a bit tortured very deep down due to past issues in life. When this Two-Face arc kicks off is when the whole torn thing begins to come up until ultimately becoming Two-Face as it is in ultimately Riddler's fault. I made a Commissioner character than anyone can control at any time, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:20 am

yeah I saw
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:15 am

Trying to think of some arcs for Cat-Woman and Judgement. I have an arc for Blur but that's going to be WAAAAY down the line and the Cat-Woman arc where she goes to Metropolis is just that, a crossover. Looking to make one that's just here really.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:12 am

what about creating a bond between Nightstalker and Judgement. Like maybe she starts following him around more than the others since he shares a similar pov on justice or she sees him as the most damned of the costumes. Adding intrest it seems that Cat Woman always seems to involved with whoever he goes after in some way. Could be a case of who is stalking who. Is Nightstalker stalking Catwoman? Is Judgement following Nightstalker? Is Catwoman stalking both of them?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:17 am

That sounds pretty interesting actually. Since Judgement essentially has no known motive aside from very likely just being possessed, it could make for a pretty cool arc.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:28 am

I had like a combination Joker and Scarecrow type villain I was going to make as well actually. Might bring him into a different DCRP though like Teen Titans.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:36 am

cool
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:35 pm

been trying to decide what type of character I should create next for JL or TT rpg. I like the concept of Hawk and Dove, avatars of the lords of Chaos and Order so I might go that route. Could also go with Donna Troy as a wonder woman type character, Solstice (new character with light based powers) as a sidekick/protege to Morningstar, or Citizen Steel (superhuman strength, invulnerability, organic metal skin) as like the all american hero type. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:44 am

That sounds cool. Think it'd be kind of interesting to see a Donna Troy type.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: