Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

New Gen OTD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:09 am

That one's entirely your call.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:10 am

Alright, if you don't object...
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:12 am

I don't mind, works either way for me.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:13 am

Coolio.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:09 am

This is the first time I've actually thought about it but since Angelica isn't rich, she isn't going to get to be using any fancy bat gear until she meets Red Robin...as Red Robin that is haha she has to rely on pure fighting prowess alone right now, oh the poor thing.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:16 am

We can have them meet, if you want. Or maybe Derek will help her with money that he thinks is for photography but is actually for tools.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:18 am

Wow...I didn't even think about that. Yeah that could work actually, good idea.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:20 am

I have them every once in a while cheers You could have Angelica show up at his flat and start a conversation or do it the next day.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:24 am

OH here's a thought. Maybe on the first outing they try as a team, Bat-Girl's lack of tools hinders her a bit compared to Red Robin when fighting some bundle of goons and it's like "Okay, time to get you an upgrade." "I know, I know." Like maybe the Bat Suit I have now for her picture can be what she has after meeting Red Robin and before hand it was just something she threw together. Then later when Angelica meets up with Derek and he gives her the money, she invests some in a bit of a career for herself (hey, she can't be a waitress forever) and the rest in gear. Then when she meets up with Red Robin again it's more like "...Wow" "What was that you said about an upgrade?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:25 am

Oh yeah, that can totally work. Should I change my post or should we postpone their meeting?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:28 am

Well it's not like they have a limited time to meet. It doesn't have to be this particular meeting that it happens I guess. Really she could get a glance at those Black Mask files and it could be like "What's-" "Nothing, so how are you?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:29 am

True! Alright!
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:03 am

Hey, Pryde, did you have any ideas yet for your Riddler character? Maybe he could be part of the Two-Face arc I mentioned. Like maybe the arson toward Ben could be part of some big riddle.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:12 am

well I plan on having him try to take over the Gotham underworld.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:19 am

Yeah I know, I was just thinking to have him in that arc would be a neat sort of nod to the Batman: The Animated Series and Burton movie days when Riddler and Two-Face would have something to do with one another a lot. You don't have to it was just a thought to get more diversity in these arcs.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:37 am

yeah, I could include him.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:58 am

Cool. At the minute just modifying Bat-Girl a bit and setting up the Two-Face profile for when that arc happens.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:24 am

alright
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:19 am

Black Mask Arc
-Red Robin meets Bat-Girl Notably Suggesting She Go In For A Bit Of An Upgrade
-Angelica Meets Derek Who Gives Her A Bit Of A Loan Against Her Will
-Angelica Invests The Loan In Her Photojournalism Career And In New Equipment
-Red Robin Meets Up With Bat-Girl Again Who Makes Good Use Of Her Upgrades, Somewhat Impressing Him
-Bat-Girl Falls Into A Trap Set By Black Mask, Caliber, And Automaton
-Caliber Breaks Bat-Girl's (Insert Bone/Bone Group Here)
All That Follows Includes Spoilers Of POSSIBLE Events In The Arc I Thought Of Myself:

Had an idea for an Aftermath Arc featuring the aftermath of the Black Mask arc where Angelica decides to give up being Bat-Girl and find someone new to give the mantle to, ultimately passing it on to Lorelei while Angelica just decides to play the "Oracle" role.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:41 am

I know it's out of the Bat family, but I was thinking of sending in a Tamaranian. After all, this is the DC-verse. Thoughts? Would like to tie her into the plot.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:43 am

Why not? I'm bringing in a random Lantern Ring. Tam's are Starfire's race, right? Not sure how I'll tie her into the plot...but then again I'm a human idea machine as are you. How would you go about it?
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:47 am

Yes, Starfire is Tamaranian. Well whoever gets that Lantern ring would, depending on what color, be protecting or advocating something. I want my alien to be a hero, so if it's a Green Lantern, she could fight alongside, or if it's a Black Lantern or so, she could have an arch-enemy right there. A specific plot, however, could take a bit to think of. Also, I could choose a Kryptonian instead.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:48 am

Heck, I've got a half martian.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:49 am

Oh it's a Lantern ring I made up. All the colors, half the individual power. I think it's on the second page of this thread. Bat-Girl (Angelica) is going to take it after I let her play the "Oracle" role for a while.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:54 am

Well I think I'll do a descendant of Blackfire or Starfire, since they are the only two Tamaraneans able to shoot starbolts. Maybe even half Tamaranean/half Kryptonian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: