Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

New Gen OTD - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:25 pm

(Bludhaven? Oh, nothing much on my side. My character Jess lost her cop mum in a shooting and will be on the hunt to take down Batman who she blames for not saving her mum. And then I had a new woman hit the scene as a tough chick that helps out mostly women in trouble.)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:12 am

A thought just occurred to me. Why has Mr. Freeze never thought of dropping his wife in a Lazarus Pit?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:20 am

Not sure if he ever had the opportunity or knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:24 pm

okay, what storylines are actually going on in batman aside from my assassins one?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:25 pm

Right now just that, Kari's and the Bat-Woman ones. At least as far as I know. I've been kind of absent recently myself. Just got back into things today really.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:35 pm

same here. going to find some way wrap up my storyline and kind of bring most of our characters together
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:49 pm

I'm wrapping up the Bat-Woman thing soon too.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:30 am

So...
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:21 am

I dunno. I got nothing for right now. Waiting for this Justice League-esque thing to be over before I dream up any more arcs.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:58 am

yeah sorry, the stories kinda gotten away from me. I can't think of who to use as the puppetmaster.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:47 am

Well, Ra's or Penguin could possibly work.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:34 am

Delilah is related to Ra's but she's not the one pulling the strings. Penguine could work
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:00 pm

Yeah. Could be Penguin then. Could be as simple as trying to eliminate competition.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:22 pm

coporate takeovers and warring nations all just to take out competition. gotta be bigger than that. thinking maybe they don't find out who is behind it so I can leave that open for a later time and a purpose for them all to come together as a real team and not just a group trying to put an end to a bunch of connected events that aren't necessarily a threat to the world as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:26 pm

Could go with Brainiac using some company head as a puppet. Taking out all of the major company powers with big connections with government and so-on would throw the world into chaos eventually. When that chaos comes, Brainiac would be able to step in and start laying siege.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:29 pm

yeah, I'll save it for much later though.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:30 pm

All Righty Then.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:33 pm

Right.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:49 am

So what's the plan for now with this? Anything yet?

The thing with Lantern's ring is going to be brought up again later.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:27 am

while the others are pushing the Markovians back with the resistance Batman and his team will locate the leaders and convince them to end the war.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:40 am

All righty.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:50 am

Querry: Is this going to stay Batman: The New Generation or after this should we just re-title it to World's Finest Heroes (It was a name for early DC comics dominantly featuring Superman, Batman, and Robin though there WERE others featured) The New Generation. Just seeing that it's starting to take more of a Justice League-esque turn. I don't have an issue with either option. Either way works and opens possibilities for future arcs and whatnot. Just a question.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:33 am

I think that's a fine idea considering we've already introduced other factors besides Gotham and Batman.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:16 am

Yeah. There was one thing in Metropolis earlier, there's this war thing going on, the pseudo-Justice League, and the Gold Lantern ring. The concepts are there.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 1:01 pm

Sounds good to me. I might make some more characters too maybe a Lantern or Kryptonian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: