Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

New Gen OTD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:15 am

Oh that's cool. I was going to save Blur and Judgement any large roles until after that arc myself.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:25 am

Wow that's an awesome idea! I mean, it's best not to throw a bunch of characters in all at once, I feel, so after that Black Mask Arc there's a lot more potential.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:30 am

yep, that's my general perspective on these types of things. Judgement's really a background type character anyway not meant to be a lot involving her unless she's sort of like the "devil/angel on your shoulder". Blur I feel is eventually just going to turn into a hero hunter. Not what I intended when making him but that seems now like the way he's molded.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:50 am

Judgement seems to be like an overseer. Hero Hunter? That's interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:54 am

Well she killed a Joker. I guess that could be seen as an act of 'heroism' haha
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:59 am

Ha ha ha, well, let's just say she does pretty much what her name suggests.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:03 am

I was thinking I might make a civilian character. Like a Bird and Bat Fan-Boy/Girl. Just for kicks.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:24 am

interesting. Might have an idea for a Joker type character. A copycat that knows he/she will never be as good/better than the orginal so he/she plays up the copy part of his whole identity by wearing black and white, almost like a mime version of the Joker.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:26 am

That sounds like a Joker and Two-Face fusion Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:29 am

Actually I did have an idea for a Two-Face arc later on (Way Later. Like Post-Lantern Ring Later) though no ideas for the character itself. May leave that up to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:50 am

Joker is insane and he knows it, accepts and wants to share it with others. Two Face is split, part of him wants to do the right thing, part of him just doesn't give a damn. The character I'm proposing models him/herself after Joker only.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:53 am

I was referring to the black and white part. I know their personas.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:56 am

not all copiers have colored ink and most copies come out as black and white anyway so that's why the black and white, he's not trying to outdo or even match the orginal, he's a copycat. He knows he's a copy, knows everyone else would see him as a copy so why dress up like the orginal or even try to do what he did, instead he downplays the theatricality of the Joker and plays up on the copy and mimes are on the oposite end of the clown family.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:58 am

I understand this, I was kidding
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:37 am

ahh, sorry. just had the idea pop in my head so am trying to expand on it, still not even sure I'll use the character
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:09 pm

Trying to decide between Penguin and Two-Face arc.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:04 am

Got an idea for Two-Face arc if anyone has any characters they wanna work with. Sorta like. The making of the new two-face.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:05 am

How are you going to make the new Two Face?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:45 am

Well I had this idea to make him like a psychiatrist at Arkham or give him some kind of role there and he discovers a number of acts of arson all threatening him personally like someone sets his car on fire and maybe his office etc and he turns to the hero(es) and as the arc progresses, a bit of an instability unearths itself on his end and fear drives him to do some questionable things to defend himself which the hero(es) try to disuade him from and ultimately in the final confrontation he gets his face burned. So not like an arc featuring two-face as the villain but more an arc featuring the so called "rise of two-face"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:51 am

That could definitely work.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:01 am

Yeah. May not involve the Bat in that.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:17 am

You mean Angelica or just the whole family?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:29 am

Just Angelica. I think by the time that arc ends though she will have given up the bat mantle anyway. Just a possibility. After she gets the ring I may let Lorelei be the new Bat-Girl.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:37 am

Alright
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:08 am

Are we going to go with half brother and half sister?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: