Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
The Captain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:17 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:
Ashleigh entered the library slowly and looked around. She was expecting it to be a boring old library and very quiet, but it was very popular, and people moved around her. Finally she spotted the woman hiding behind a stack of books down on of the aisles.

"I think we need to chat, don't you? After all, wouldn't it be a nice family reunion with my mother?"

The woman swallowed and walked with Ashleigh outside.

Talbot was outside waiting.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:21 pm

Marian shook her head in disappointment, "Really now? Is this necessary? For all you know Ashleigh, I really could be your mother, you don't have much memory of her."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:29 pm

"You too" Jannelle moaned as a few people stopped to stare at them for a moment before walking off shaking thier heads.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:31 pm

James groaned hammering away at Jannelle's cunt undoing her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Ashleigh suddenly grabbed Marian's arm ripping off the bracelet she wore. Marian transfigured into Kristyan.

"I remember you! At the hospital. Who are you?!"

Kristyan frowned angrily, ignoring Ashleigh but looking at Talbot.

(telepathically) "You wanted to test the girl, I've done more than that, I fully played the role of the mother. I still expect my payment."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:21 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Arthur walked in nodding at Frank before looking around the office. "Nice place."

prydeman wrote:
prydeman wrote:
Dover headed in looking her over

Erica glanced back at him and smirked to herself.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:43 am

(my bad)

"Thanks." Frank said nodding. "Try to make it comfortable."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:46 am

(No, I know it's not interesting.)

Arthur nodded and sat down. "Well, what do you want me for?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:10 am

huh?

"Well I want you to join with a good sergeant of mine, goes by Delta due to the power suit he wears."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:15 am

"That name sounds familiar", Arthur said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:28 am

"So what are we seeing" Dover asked

Jannelle moaned bouncing on him.

Keith headed to see how Ashliegh was doing
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:47 am

Ashleigh was sent back to her room while Kristyan and Talbot talked in private. She was infuriated with being told to leave them, pouting away in her room. Suddenly she noticed Keith and was on her feet.

"You have to find out everything you can for me. I want to know all about the woman that can shape-shift, and if Talbot won't tell me, then I need you to."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:10 am

"You'll have to be more specific" Keith said "There are more than one shapeshifting woman out there."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:32 am

"Well, I didn't get time to ask her name, Keith! Talbot told me to go away... but I've seen her before and she's downright dangerous, especially if she's coming after me. What I can't make out is that the times I've seen her before, she was fighting with Hunter, and tried to kill her. So is she with that Hunter or isn't she? I hope Talbot sends her on her way with two black eyes and worst!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 11:51 am

"You're talking about the woman Talbot's talking to" Keith said "How do you know she's a shape shifter? She could be his assisstant"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:06 pm

"Assistant?!" Ashleigh replied getting all red and slowly breathed, pacing the spot, "She looked like my mother but when she passed me on my way to the library with a cute soldier I met in the cafeteria, I knew something wasn't right. I didn't even need to use my powers to know something wasn't right, my mother's dead. And even if she wasn't, I'd know it was her. So I ran back to where I saw her talking with Talbot, and discovered she was wearing a ring, like what Talbot uses that allows them to have their powers within here. I took it off her, and she changed back to being Kristyan.

But the ring... it looked the same as the one Talbot has, maybe he's behind it. Kristyan has had many opportunities to hurt me like Hunter can, but with the two women being on not so friendly terms, maybe the two aren't connected, and instead Kristyan works for Talbot, and he's running more tests on me. If I used my powers on Kristyan it would mean, I failed the test, so if I'm extra nice I'll be allowed to leave, once and for all."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:32 pm

"I wouldn't put anything past Talbot" Keith said "But I think you should be able to leave here soon anyway. And if they won't I'll convince the general to let you go into my care if that helps."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:36 pm

"Like you can look after me Keith, I'm trouble with a capital T. I'd drive you insane... that poor soldier looked like he'd seen a ghost when I told him the truth about myself. That'll be the last time he flirts with a complete stranger."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:53 pm

"Remeber me telling you I have a sister" Keith said smiling a bit "Well she can control the elements-Fire, Water, Earth, Air- they're all right there at her fingertips. Try to imagine a 16 year old girl with that kind of power being dumped or not getting her way. Trust me, I'd take an explosion over what she can do any day."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:47 pm

Ashleigh sat down on her bed eager for more gossip, "So what she set fire to your Action Man or matchbox cars, because you pulled the head off her Barbie dolls?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:08 pm

"Something like that" Keith chuckled
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Ashleigh tapped her leg with her fingers bored, "You know, I didn't expect to be seeing you back here. I thought I might have scared you off the other day."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:29 pm

"Only things that scare me are my commanding officer after I screw up, my mother and my sister in a bad mood" Keith said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:37 pm

"I was talking about the part where I kissed ya, the other day. You don't have to worry about that happening, I'm not the sort to wander around pashing people at random moments."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:03 pm

"It wouldn't surprise me that you had met him, in fact I think you did when the city was attacked recently by that creature." Frank said.

James groaned slapping Jannelle's firm ass as he drove his hard member into her hard and fast, striking her spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next