Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
The Captain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:53 am

James grinned. "Well, my vote is for the intimate interaction."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:30 am

"I knew you'd suggest that" Jannelle smiled "But let's finish the movie"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:43 am

James nodded at her. "Yeah okay."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:48 am

Jannelle laughed at eh movie.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:56 am

James sat back watching the movie.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:00 am

Jannelle got up when the movie ended and stretched
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:06 am

James got up and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:31 am

Ashleigh looked at him as if he was mad, "Me? Why me?! That's like putting two pit bulls, bears or lions together. The woman looks like my mother! And if she speaks, I might give her a clobbering! I don't have my powers but I do have my fists."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:37 am

"Learn some self control, and maybe her being clobbered isn't the worst thing." Talbot said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:37 am

"That was pretty funny" Jannelle smiled heading out.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:43 am

"Yeah it was." James smiled putting his arm around her walking out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Jannelle smiled kissign his cheek feeling his cass.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:13 pm

James smirked at her taking his hand down squeezing her's.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:15 pm

"So you're not really a cadet? Kelly?" the soldier asked.
"Cadet Kelly is from the movie by the same name. I'm actually Ashleigh, the confined super-powered girl. But I'm no superhero, though... I'm just not the hero type. I'm so sorry to had lied to you, but as if you would really want to be with me after knowing I'm the real me, that could probably kill you with my powers. And then there was the small issue with you flirting with me. I have to fit in Trying to use my powers 101, Trying not to blow anything up with my powers 101, and Trying to be a normal person 101, so I guess mate, what I'm trying to say is that, there's just no time for you."

She walked briefly away to search for her woman, leaving the soldier to stare and turn to Talbot.

"Was all that the truth?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:45 pm

Jannelle smirked at him as they got to the car. She leaned against the side pulling him close and kissing him, reachign down into his pants rubbing him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:48 pm

James grinned kissing Jannelle back heatedly taking his hands down into her pants massaging her rear and rubbing her.

Talbot just looked at the recruit. "Don't you have some push ups to do?" He said before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:59 pm

Jannelle moaned unzipping his pants and pulling his rod out
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:01 pm

James smirked rubbing her folds and he pulled her pants down below her ass working her faster.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:18 pm

"Now, give it to me now" Jannelle said breathlessly
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:22 pm

James nodded and he lifted her up against the car positioning his large member at her opening and pushing inside her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:54 pm

Jannelle moaned loudly putting her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:06 pm

James groaned burying his shaft deep inside her kissing her as he start to thrust into her hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:09 pm

Ashleigh entered the library slowly and looked around. She was expecting it to be a boring old library and very quiet, but it was very popular, and people moved around her. Finally she spotted the woman hiding behind a stack of books down on of the aisles.

"I think we need to chat, don't you? After all, wouldn't it be a nice family reunion with my mother?"

The woman swallowed and walked with Ashleigh outside.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:11 pm

"God yes" Jannelle moaned moving with him "Fuck me."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:15 pm

"God you feel great..." James groaned slamming his hard member into Jannelle's warm cunt like a animal kissing her neck and giving her some love bites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next