Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
MarcSpektor
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

Haven City - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Virus pointed his fist towards a building and fired a stream of red webbing. He swings off closely behind Wraith.

"You got anything to say Stark? Your pretty quiet." John says, turning his head towards him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:38 pm

Stark just looks at Talbot then Swift. "You really believe Talbot just let one of his designs get stolen?"

Wraith webbed towards Talbot Tower.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:43 pm

Intangible landed beside The Shadow. "What's going on here?"

Penumbra threw up a pile of leaves and disappeared behind them, materializing behind The Shadow and kicking him forward. "Not so special now."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:45 pm

The Shadow chuckled and turned around back fisting Penumbra in the jaw and sending her into the ground again. "Oh I'm sorry did you just hit me? Cause it felt more like a breeze."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Penumbra faded out of solidity as he threw his punch. "Lame lines."

Frostbite restarted her condenser and created a beam of ice, sending it toward The Shadow, only to be intercepted by Intangible's field.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:56 pm

The Shadow cocked his head and control Penumbra in her shadow form holding her place so she was unable to do anything. "Your a real fucking genius."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:20 pm

prydeman wrote:
she shifted again to look like Erica mimicing her powers "Why are you here?" she asked sounding like Erica

"Vigilante. You have ruby's you've stolen, and I need the money", Erica said sweeping her-
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:55 am

Brian had finished the Iron Crest Mk. III suit and was now standing in a huge lab outside Haven City. Brian looked up at a huge containment tube where Syn was floating in being bred.

Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:35 am

Venom551 wrote:
Stark just looks at Talbot then Swift. "You really believe Talbot just let one of his designs get stolen?"

Wraith webbed towards Talbot Tower.

"With that kind of sinister smirk on his face, not really." John jokes to him.

Virus followed closely behind, web slinging up towards Talbot Tower.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:37 am

Stark nodded. "Well I still have my concerns."

Wraith landed up on the roof waiting for Virus.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:38 am

ShineyMan wrote:
prydeman wrote:
she shifted again to look like Erica mimicing her powers "Why are you here?" she asked sounding like Erica

"Vigilante. You have ruby's you've stolen, and I need the money", Erica said sweeping her-

"Those are mine" she said leaping over erica's leg kicking her in the chest.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:40 am

"Well then... is this meeting done yet, I also need to be somewhere else." John says.

Virus landed on the roof top, behind Wraith.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:43 am

"I guess it is." Talbot said standing up. "Since you two are so content with the arrangement."

Stark nodded getting up.

Wraith turned into James. "Put a suit on." He said the symbiote mimicking a nice suit and James headed into the building.

William sighed drinking his beer. "Yeah..." He said in response to Jill.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:51 am

"That's what we do," John jokes as he and Hank stand up and head out of Talbot's office, "We'll let ourselves out." He says as the two exit.

"How do I do that?" Virus asks before his symbiote changes into a suit just at the thought of it. Nate follows in behind James, smirking as he looks himself over. "A guy can get used to something like this."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:57 am

Stark and Rhodey head out with Swift and Hank. "Gonna need to look into him alot more." Rhodey said.

"Tell me about it." James smiled heading to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:05 am

"Obviously he can't be trusted." John says as he and Hank continue to walk.

Nate steps into the elevator before the doors shut behind him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:09 am

"Obviously." Rhodes said walking and waiting for the elevator to come down.

James stepped out of the elevator nodding at Stark, Swift, Hank and Rhodes heading past them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:13 am

"Need any help with the arrangements" Jill offered
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:13 am

John raised his brow as James headed out of the elevator. He shrugged it off as him and Hank stepped into the elevator.

Nate follows James down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:16 am

James walked with Nate into Talbot's office. "John."

Talbot looked up seeing them. "Ahh James, you've brought a friend?"

"Sure, if you don't mind being around James again, I know you two had a big falling out." William said.

Stark and Rhodes got on the elevator. "So where ya headed Johnny?" Stark asked.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:24 am

"Back to my building, see what my people can do about this 'Iron Crest' fella." John tells him.

Nate stands there, giving Talbot a nod to him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:27 am

"Want some help?" Stark said.

"So James, what can I do for you?" Talbot asked.
"Help my friend...he's like me but he needs some help to control his symbiote, his is a newborn so it's...impulsive."
"Ahh." Talbot said walking over. "And what's your name?" He asked Nate.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:31 am

"Nate, sir." Nate tells him.

"If you can then go right ahead." John says to Stark.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:35 am

"I can make time for something like this." Stark said.

Talbot nodded. "Show it to me."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:37 am

"Then alright." John says as the elevator stops and the doors open.

"Um... okay then." Nate says as his suit changes back into his symbiote and quickly covers him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next