Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
MarcSpektor
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Haven City - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:45 am

Erica grunted and balanced herself.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:22 am

she shifted again to look like Erica mimicing her powers "Why are you here?" she asked sounding like Erica
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:47 am

"So where are we going to find something that peaks our interest?" Virus asks Wraith as he flips onto another roof top.

"Then let's proceed gentlemen, I believe none of us wants to stay cooped up in this office all day." John says as he folds his hands together.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:34 am

Frostbite encased the electric fence in ice and stepped aside for Penumbra to blast through it. Frostbite blew a cold draft toward the guards, then blasted a beam of solid ice once they got closer.

Penumbra stretched her arms out to her sides and hovered backwards, landing on a tall hill, looking over the penitentiary, waiting for Frostbite to find her man.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:55 am

Dane was seen walking down a sidewalk, looking through some display cases as he heads to the construction site; carrying a tool box.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:22 pm

"Before we put you into a fight, we're going to train you to keep your symbiote in line. We can sense it's already getting a hold on you." Wraith said looking landing.

Stark nodded. "Yeah...so the US Military is putting out a new contract for Drones. Infantry Drones, Air Drones, and a new Tank Drone...who wants what?"

The Shadow walked up behind Penumbra pulling his pistol out aiming at her. "Now now...jail breaks aren't very nice."

"Yeah..." William sighed.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:26 pm

Penumbra spun around and chopped at his arm with a charged hand. "We don't play nice."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:28 pm

"How?" Virus asks as he turns towards him.

"I could probably get my scientists back at my labs to start on the Air Drones. I wouldn't mind being a part of the other projects but well... I'm guessing the two of you like your privacy." John says to Stark and Talbot.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:35 pm

The Shadow evaded and clipped Penumbra and he elbowed her down. "Neither do I, move again you get a MK round in your skull."

Wraith smirked. "By building up some mental fortitude."

"I'm open to working together on this." Stark said.

"So am I." Talbot smiled. "I mean what ever is best for the country, and we'll all get rich off the joint work anyways so why not?"

Rhodey looked at Talbot suspicious before looking at Stark then Swift.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:38 pm

A huge bear-shaped shadow trampled The Shadow and waited for Penumbra to board his back. She smiled and climbed up him, taking her respective place.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:39 pm

The Shadow just stood up putting a round in Penumbra's gut. "Not your skull but you get the idea."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:43 pm

"Okay... and how do we do that exactly?" Virus asks.

Hank looks at Talbot before looking back at John.

"Then I guess it's settled, we'll be working on this project together." John says. "If anyone has ideas, do share."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:45 pm

Penumbra looked down at her stomach and hit the ground as the bear dissipated.

A spike of ice struck The Shadow in the side of the head.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:52 pm

The Shadow grunted and looked at Frostbite, he dissiapaited and appeared from her shadow and kicked her in the back hard sending her to the ground hard walking over and he leaned down tearing her ice container from her back tossing it aside. "That hurt lady..."

Wraith walked over. "Exactly how we were trained in the Marines, we're going to break you down and then build you back up."

Talbot smiled. "Well I don't know if we'll have time for all that today, but I'm sure we can communicate waith each other easily enough."

Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:57 pm

"Wow, that should be fun." Virus says sarcastically.

"Well then Talbot, why don't you share with us what you want to talk about then." John says to him.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:57 pm

Frostbite sighed. "Those aren't cheap." She crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:06 pm

"So sorry." The Shadow said before grabbing her up and putting his pistol under her chin. "Who are you after?"

Wraith chuckled. "Not supposed to be." He said walking over. "Ofcourse we know someone who can help you much faster."

"This meeting was called for the contracts negotiations." Talbot said. "Now I thought you two had something else, trying to pin that attack on me?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:08 pm

"Who wants to know?" Frostbite asked, stretching her words out slowly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:10 pm

The Shadow head bashed her hard. "I do." He said.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:10 pm

"And who may that be exactly?" Virus asks him.

"Well since you decided to remind us of that, care to explain how your designs for one of your armors may have fallen into someone's hands?" John questions.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:11 pm

"Ouch." Frostbite moaned. "Who are you, sweetheart."

Penumbra blasted The Shadow off of Frostbite and tossed her her condenser. "Hurry up."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:16 pm

"A very powerful man." Wraith said. "The CEO of Talbot Enterprises."

"Well there's plenty of ways...disgruntled employees, moles. Happened to both of you before." Talbot said.

The Shadow went into a shadow then came up behind Frostbite again grabbing her by the back of her neck. "The Shadow." He said slamming her face first into the dirt with enough force to break a brick wall down and he manipulated the shadows around Penumbra engulfing her and holding her down.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Penumbra waved her hands and the shadows cleared away from her. "Bitch, do you know who I am?" The shadows returned to her and lifted her up off the ground. "I am the queen of shadows!" She held her hand out and blasted The Shadow back with a pillar of energy.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:23 pm

"Might as well go check out this CEO guy then." Virus says as he leaps onto the edge of the roof top their on.

"You should be keeping a closer eye on your workers Mr. Talbot." John tells him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:26 pm

The Shadow chuckled and the shadow energy was just directed from him and he dissipated and came up behind Penumbra. "Kings always trump Queens." He said punching her in the back hard sending her into the ground hard near Frostbite.

"Follow us." Wraith said leaping off and webbing down the street.

Talbot leaned in. "Oh don't worry...I will." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next