Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outbreak

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:13 am

James nodded. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:18 am

"Should leave a man here, just in case. A good fighter, probably." Jane said. She walked back inside to get her money sack, bow, and arrows.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:26 am

"We'll leave Hunter, he's good." James said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:26 am

"Fine. I don't want our girlfriends with us; they'll probably slow us down if we run into trouble." Jane said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:11 am

"Who Heidi and Seraphina?" James asked.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:39 am

"Yeah, sure." Jane said. "No offense."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:09 am

James nodded. "Seraphina is a nurse and Heidi is a EMT, not exactly combat training for them."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:12 am

"Alright, you ready to leave?" Jane asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:15 am

"Yeah." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:18 am

Heidi turned her head.

"I think you should do it. A big place like this won't go unnoticed for long, and if the marauders don't find us, we've still got those infected guys to worry about."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:27 am

Jane looked at Heidi, then back to James. She walked to the Humvee. "Careful." She said to Heidi, getting in.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:33 am

James got in the driver's seat.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:36 am

"North." Jane reminded him and strapped in.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:44 am

James nodded and drove off once Heidi had gotten in.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:00 pm

"This time if we see any 'tourists' checking out the sights, please lets not hop out to say hi."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:09 pm

"We aren't." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:04 pm

One of the marauders approached Trigger who sat wooden railing.

"You're free to go."
"Not without my brother."
"Your...brother is dead. Killed in the town when he entered a room with infected inside."
"You lie!"
"What would be the point in lying? Girl, marauders don't waste their time doing things, so therefore we prefer to say the truth no matter how harsh it may sound. Far better than fart-assing around trying to bullshit people."

He turned to walk away and she jumped down.
"Johnny likes those who bring him money, weapons... things of value. And I'm supposed to be something useless. What if I brought him something he'd like? Would that then change the way I'm treated?"
"I suppose it could. But what do you suppose girl?"
"I can get inside Fort Haven. I heard the radio, the girl got told that the FBI will come and rescue her. Now the government has tons more to do than rescue a little girl, so they won't be rushing to get this job done quickly. But I could play a game, pretend to be the FBI agent and get inside the base. Tell you all its secrets."

The man pursed his lips and contacted Johnny.
"Hey boss, got a far-fetched idea for ya. That wannabe-a-gunfighter-little-girl wants to do something cause she's bored, reckons she can get inside Fort Haven for us. Should I laugh in her face?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:39 pm

Jane sat in the turret, waiting for any threats to appear.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:16 am

Johnny chuckled on the phone. "She can try that, kinda hard to fake a FBI agent."

James drove North.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:01 am

"Well, the way I see it boss, if she gets killed... makes it better for me. You know I have an issue with shooting kids and women. Alright so you should have the men soon. I'll have a nice feast ready for any of you lot that make it back."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:24 am

"Right." Johnny said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:56 am

Jane hopped out of the car when they arrived. She knocked twice on the shack's door and stepped in.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:11 pm

James got out and headed in with her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:08 pm

Jane looked around. It wasn't big at all. She didn't see the man anywhere. She walked around and saw the corner of a rug turned over. She yanked the rug away and revealed a little trapdoor. Jane looked at James and opened it, climbing down a ladder into a humid metal room that smelled burnt.

Seraphina walked around and found Hunter back at Jefferson. "Do you know where James, Heidi and Jane are?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:24 pm

James followed Jane into the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outbreak - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next