Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outbreak

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:17 am

(Well then bump into Trigger.)

Trigger arrived in the town and went to the auto shop where she heard her brother died. Countless undead laid across the floor and she didn't continue, the marauders would've been telling the truth, it was just hard to believe it.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:46 am

James sped towards the school as the Marauders chased them. He radioed Hunter telling him to get ready for some action.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 10:45 am

Heidi held on tight as they increased the speed.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:23 am

Jane hit the wheel of one of the mauraders' motorcycles. He spiraled forward and crashed to his death. She fired more rounds at the others.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:53 am

The marauders shot the humvee as James drove trying to evade them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:38 am

prydeman wrote:
intangible wrote:
(I'm sorry, I must have missed your response.)

prydeman wrote:
"They went to get some weapons" Hunter said leaning againt a wall. "I saw a school bus out back if we can get it running we can take these people with us when we leave. If not, we'll just have to come back for them later."

Seraphina pursed her lips. "That's strange. Why wouldn't they tell me?"

"Not sure" Hunter shrugged looking over the bus engine. "Probably couldn't find you."

(I do need to get Noah more involved somehow, don't think I want him running into James and the gang though.)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:40 am

Noah stopped to rest by a stream
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:23 am

"Hand me that wrench" Hunter said working on the engine.

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:16 am

(Maybe time to redo or revamp or just continue this?)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:25 am

(Whichever would be best)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:27 am

(Slightly change it for a stronger storyline. I'd like to pursue something with my characters, they have potential to explore.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:29 am

(Yeah we need something stronger)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:30 am

(Maybe we can do an Outbreak II which could be the group in a year, everyone gone their separate ways and they meet up again for a certain reason. Maybe one of them gets kidnapped by marauders so they come together to save them)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:36 am

(Hmm maybe, it's a good start)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:38 am

(Seraphina can be the one who's kidnapped.)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:51 am

(Good opportunity to have Trigger as a lot stronger member within the marauders. We had it that she was being treated like a girl. She's tougher and meaner.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:53 am

(Yeah, we can say she took over after Johnny was killed, we'll say the Marauders got defeated badly by the Marines and Army remnant at Fort Haven.)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:08 pm

(She was handed Seraphina by mistaken idenity with Heidi, as Sera seems more womanly and beautiful, and fitted the description of the president's daughter, compared to Heidi that looks too casual, running around in dirt covered clothes.)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:11 pm

(That's good)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:16 pm

(but they'd do that after a whole year?)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:28 pm

(Depends on how things worked out. We left the story with the marauders pursuing the gang with Johnny leading them, and Trigger heading to sneak into Fort Haven. She could've spent a few months mingling with people trying to work out who within Fort Haven seemed the most like a president's daughter. The gang might not had returned to Fort Haven straight away so add another few months, and then Trigger met the gang and decided to become friendly with Sera deciding that she was the most likely candidate.)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:29 pm

(by the way, a picture of Sera would be great. I want to see who she'd resemble to help me get into character with Trigger.)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:34 pm

I have a perfect idea of what she looks like, except I can't find a picture. A bit like Megan Fox, except a thinner face and more olive skin color and blunt bangs, usually her hair in a bun and more full lips.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:39 pm

(Ah perfect in many ways, and princess like. Just ideal.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outbreak - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37