Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outbreak

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:28 pm

"We'll catch them boss. And we also lost Austin back in the auto shop."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:38 pm

Johnny grunted. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:41 pm

"Idiot thought he had opened a cave of treasures but instead opened the door and was grabbed by a herd of infected. Didn't last a chance. Weird boss... his sister's good looking and smart, but unfortunately was related to that fool."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:00 pm

Johnny sighed. "Idiot..."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:07 pm

"Well, this might cheer you up. While we can't make money from those tools Austin would've got for us, we cracked a message through the radio and it said that this little town is harboring the president's daughter. Wonder how much the little thing is worth?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:13 pm

"Depends...is the President even alive?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:19 pm

"Dunno, the message was received by the FBI headquarters who told the girl that they had no word on the president. She needs to toughen up, cause the infected won't care if he's the president, any human is food supply.

Want us to send a truck to search for the Humvee or head back to base?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:26 pm

"Neither." Johnny said. "Round up the men, we're all gonna take them down."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:28 pm

"That all depends if we can find them. I'll make the call and leave Rodgers, Terry and Clive to watch the base, but if they made it to Fort Haven then we're stuffed."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:31 pm

"Not true, we've got over 500 men spread out, if we need to, we can just attack Haven." Johnny said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:38 pm

"If that is the way you're looking at heading, boss. We also need to be on the watch for infected, got a lot of wars going on. I'd prefer just the shooting kind not the staying alive from the infected."

*Gotta head out for the arvo. Can't wait for Johnny to head back to base if he does, cause Trigger won't be happy Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:12 pm

"Knowing the military dogs at Haven they swept the area clean of infected a long time ago." Johnny said. "It'll just be us and them."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:26 am

"Alright boss, if thats the way you want to run this."

(Sure about this? How's it going to be done? We should wait for Shaun and I'll be off soon, meeting and bowling later.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:38 am

(Johnny's raiders aren't like normal marauders, they're a huge threat to Fort Haven and General Gates efforts. His maruaders have tanks and other military vehicles they've found along the way.)

Johnny nodded. "It is the way I wanna run this." He said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:52 am

"Alright, I'll make the call."

(but surely we're not gonna let them win the fight? That ruins the fun we're having. Very Happy Speaking of fun though, gonna have to leave this funtime now and go and do some boring time. I might be back to check the computer before bowling but you'd be gone to sleep.

Let's hope Shaun comes on over the weekend. Toodles and be good.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:55 pm

(course they're gonna lose lol, couldn't continue the story if Johnny kills everyone lol, alright I'll see ya Mel. Allison has been on me to hang a shelf so I mighe break down and finally do it haha)

"Good." Johnny said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:31 pm

(Always obey females Very Happy might need to learn that lesson fast for a long term marriage hehe)

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:56 am

(I don't even try to argue anymore, even if I'm right, I'm always wrong lol)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:33 am

Jane and Seraphina were in the clinic, wrapping a few more people up.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:45 am

James had woken up and was outside smoking.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:55 am

Jane walked outside and leaned up against a pile of rubble in front of James. "I have a favor to ask you guys."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:02 am

James looked over at her. "Yeah?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:07 am

"There's a nut that lives a few miles up. He used to work for the government or something. He sells weapons now, and I need a turret for this place. I need a ride." Jane said. "I can trade meat."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:09 am

James looked at her and sighed. "So how are we supposed to barter with this nut? With the meat you give us for the work?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:10 am

"I've taken down a few marauders. They don't travel light. I have the money." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outbreak - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak
Page 34 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next