Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outbreak

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Seraphina yawned. "We should probably wait for Hunter to get back.

think it's time for me to go to sleep. goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:00 pm

"I'm not much of a big eater myself, so there'll be some left unless Hunter returns with a bull or something which means we'll be having a feast."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There's a pub and bank up the road, you might be even more happy boss!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:17 pm

James nodded. "Yeah, until then I can show you my moves."

Johnny smirked. "Sounds fun."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Heidi sat watching the street through a tiny crack, spotting the marauders ransacking businesses.

"Smother the fire with water, the marauders are ransacking shops."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:03 pm

James stood up and dowsed the flames. "Both of you hide." He said moving to a spot and aiming at the maruaders. He got on his radio to contact Hunter. "Hunter, we've got marauders near the shop, keep low on your way back, looks to be at least twenty of them."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:24 am

"I see them" Hunter said laying low.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:26 am

"If you can make it to us without being seen we can get outta here, they don't have any weapons on their vehicles, and our .50cal can tear anything following us up."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:37 am

"I think I can make it" Hunter said "have the humvee ready."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:44 am

"Two steps ahead of ya." James said, packing the Humvee. He put the keys in the ignition but didn't start it. He had Heidi and Seraphina get in the Humvee and he moved to the door closest to Hunter to let him in.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:32 am

Hunter made his way to the door moving silently.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:38 am

James opened the door quietly for him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:54 am

Hunter slipped in tossing the rabbits and duck he caught in the back getting in.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:02 am

James got in the Humvee and floored it making a quick getaway.

(be back a little later)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:31 am

(Thanks mate... if I'm not here remember to take my characters with you Very Happy flower )

Heidi hit her head on the back of the seat while crouched down in the back.
"Where was the warning?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austin turned his head while carrying a box of food items.
"Where they going boss? Reckon they've discovered there's a sale on at the store down the road?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:34 am

Johnny remembered the Humvee. "That's them! After em!" He said pulling out his gun and firing.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:41 am

(wondering how Austin gets taken out. Thinking that they don't catch up the the gang and Johnny sends his men into the bank to get what's left inside when Austin walks into a room of infected. He's like one of those high school idiots who act like a bully and shows off. If Johnny was to shoot him, that would end up in Trigger probably leaving them and I didn't really want that to happen.)

Looking down at his food box he sighed and wasn't about to throw it to the ground so placed it in the back of the truck taking his time and grabbing his gun.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:53 am

"MOVE YOUR ASSES!" Johnny roared getting into a SUV with several marauders.

(that'll work, some of the raiders stay behind and they check out the Autoshop, one of the rooms the group didn't go into could have some infected in it.)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:57 am

Austin tried to squeeze into the suv but found he had to remain behind.

"Boss?!" he shouted to the dust that was sent up as they sped off, and he kicked the dirt. He wandered to the auto shop to see what tools he could snatch.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:59 am

A few other marauders joined Austin. "Hey man we need to follow the boss."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:11 pm

"I'm not walking after him! He took as many as he could fit on his truck... he'll return for us when he realises I've found him some more fabulous goodies."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:13 pm

"We have our own ride." One said following Austin into the autoship.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:25 pm

Hunter got up ion the .50 firing at Johnny
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:26 pm

"Well, would you look this? They were hiding in here... we at least don't have to hide away."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Johnny fired out of the side window with his AK-47.

The maruaders sighed at Austin.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:40 pm

Hunter fired at the tires
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outbreak - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak
Page 30 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next