Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outbreak

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:54 am

James kept his rifle trained on Noah. "Well buddy you put the bow and arrow down and we can talk, we're not marauders, I'm a Marine and she's a Nurse, we ain't looking for trouble either."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:02 am

"Those titles just mean you're good at killing people and she knows how to drug someone." Noah said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:04 am

"Yeah and you're totally trustworthy too coming up on us with a bow and arrow." James said. "Listen guy it's either put the bow and arrow down and we talk or you fuck off." He said his rifle still aimed at him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:05 am

(heading out be back later)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:05 am

"James, don't be so aggressive. He's wandering around the wastes alone, just like I was." Sera said to James, then turned to Noah and stepped toward him. "Do you have any injuries?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:11 am

"Stay put" Noah said turning towards Sera quickly
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:14 am

"I'm sorry, but you're outnumbered.. your options are; One, you can let me give you some food, and maybe some medicine if you need it. Two, try to hurt me or my friend and get a round in your head. Or three, turn around and don't say a word." Sera said. "My name is Seraphina." She said, strapping her sledgehammer onto her back and holding out her right hand.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:32 am

"I don't need food or medicine" Noah said "and I do not trust either of you to just let me walk away."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:19 am

Seraphina unstrapped her hammer from her back and threw it out of his or her reach and put her hands up. She waved James off. "Look. I have my hands up. My friend is gone. You can kill me, use my resources or leave."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:55 am

Noah heard the hammer hit the ground relaxing a bit "I'm not the one that started this, you are. Don't follow me."
He turned to leave putting his bow over his shoulder
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:58 am

"No, we were simply thrown off." Seraphina said, turning around, picking up her hammer and walking back to base.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:13 am

Noah paused "Might want to find some place other than here as a base, the rain might flood you out. And try not to play that music so loud, might attract worse things than me."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:23 am

*Thinking whether Trigger should partner Noah or the marauders.*
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:50 am

Noah's not really trusting of others, but someone tagging behind him might work
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:31 pm

James grunted watching Noah walk off.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:36 pm

Johnny sat in a truck driving across the waste lands with several other trucks behind his. His maruaders were heading back to their base, a large settlement at the base of a mountain.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:46 pm

*Trigger would suit the marauders... how do i make that happen?*
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:50 am

(she could be at the Maruader base, already having joined them if you want)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:57 am

Noah walked down the road after leaving James and Sera.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:18 am

A marauder truck pulled over and ransacked a house grabbing a few boxes. Trigger watched and noticed they were heading south, so she climbed into the back and covered herself over with a tent cover. The truck got going again heading for the base.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:50 am

(So what's up?)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:05 am

(Well the back story is that a Zombie outbreak coupled with the World militaries not being able to stop the infection destroyed civilization, countries nuked some cities to try and stop the hordes and the nukes kinda backfired turning parts of the world into wastelands. As a result large gangs of marauders roam the regions attacking innocent settlements to take their water, food, etc. Fort Haven though was set up by a generam from the US Marines and the Marines under his command as a safe zone for civillians who weren't infected. James is a Marine from there and is traveling with Seraphina a woman who was an ER Nurse before the outbreak and the nukes going from settlement to settlement trying to help them and tell them about Fort Haven. Johnny though a Marauder leader and his small army are out to kill James and do worse to Seraphina because James kicked his ass before.)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:07 am

(So... this guy wants to kill James and this girl because... he's pissed, and all this under a worldwide Zombie outbreak?)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:17 am

(Well that's what's going on with my guy and Intangible's characters, he's hunting them because he was attacking a settlement and James gunned down some of his men and then left him for dead.)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:18 am

(Alright.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outbreak - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak
Page 16 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next