Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outbreak

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:48 pm

"I hope so" Hunter said not fully believing her "Order and discipline are the only things that'll save us now."

gtg
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:58 pm

"Yut yut." James said agreeing.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 1:15 pm

"Ready to leave when you are..." Heidi said grabbing her backpack from the ground and double checking her supplies.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:24 am

"We'll need a couple vehicles, if there are any free, otherwise it'll be a long march" Hunter said packing a bag with ammo and weapons.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:57 am

"Got my Humvee." James said. "Should be able to carry us."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:30 am

"Alright but we'll need a truck for anyone else we pick up along the way"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:32 am

James nodded. "Well if there isn't one here I'm sure there will be some out there or we can radio Fort Haven for an air lift."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:21 am

"That'll work" Hunter said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:30 am

James nodded heading out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:53 am

Hunter followed him out.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:12 am

James walked over to his Humvee.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:45 am

"Government issue?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:54 am

James nodded. "Yup, except we modified it, it's faster, more armored, and get's much better gas milege than the old ones, and ya know the turret is a .50 Caliber machine gun and a Mark 19 Grenade Launcher." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:19 am

Heidi looked at it with awe, "You should show this to the leaders and my father, they could model their new Humvee's from your work."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:34 am

"Please, we got lots of these babies back at Fort Haven. Good ol Marine engineering and some elbow grease." James said patting the Humvee's hood.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:34 am

"This is basically the same as the current Humvee" Hunter said "Just added armor. Is this just scrap metal you picked up or specially made?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:37 am

"The armor is specifically made and it's improved, the old Humvees didn't get shit for mileage, and gas is hard to find these days, these puppies get and I am not kidding 100 miles to the gallon." James said. "Now we can keep talking about how cool my ride is or we can get in it and leave."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:43 am

"Agreed" Hunter said "I'll man the turret."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:57 am

"I was under the impression that a soldiers toy was his gun, now I see its a tool and the real toy are your fancy cars. 'Pimp my tanker' I can just imagine it, latest technology with a pull out pool table and 6 disc CD player," Heidi said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:00 am

"I'm a Marine, my rifle is more like a wife than a tool for me. Without I'm nothing, without me she's nothing." James said. "Ain't that right Jane?" He said to his rifle giving it a quick kiss before getting in.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:28 am

Hunter sat waiting
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:50 pm

"If your rifle starts demanding more attention then you have marriage problems," Heidi laughed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 12:51 pm

"Oh don't worry Jane here gets plenty of loving." James chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:00 pm

"Please don't tell me you sleep with that," Heidi said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:28 pm

James chuckled. "I do when I'm outside Fort Haven, need to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outbreak - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak
Page 23 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next