Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outbreak

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:47 am

"If you're sure." She said, getting out and unloading the rice and a red pot.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:50 am

(Think the bad guys from The Book of Eli Mel lol, or Mad Max)

James nodded and got out keeping his rifle on him. He started setting up some sleeping bags for them.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:53 am

Seraphina built a small fire and filled the pot up with water, boiling the rice. She poured each of them a bowl and gave him a fork. "Eat up. I didn't realize how hungry I was all day."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:54 am

*The two movies... I haven't seen, but I can imagine.*
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:57 am

(okay, so where is your character exactly Mel?)

James nodded sitting down and setting his rifle down. "Same here." He said starting to eat.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:59 am

Seraphina broke the silence of their meal when her bowl was emptied. "There's enough for seconds."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:00 am

*Would it help if I'm in New Austin? It's like an army camp settlement with tents. Does that work in well?*
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:06 am

"You go ahead, I'll eat what you don't." James said.

(well New Austin wasn't a Army camp, she can be at General Gate's fort-city which is manned by Marines)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:08 am

"No, my stomach has shrunk so tiny I can only hold down a bowl of rice right now."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:25 am

"Alright." James said leaning forward and taking the rest of the food.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:27 am

Seraphina watched him eat. "You remind me so much of my brother.. It's amazing."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:28 am

James looked at her. "Whaddya mean?" He said chewing.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:30 am

"Nothing, you're just.." She raised her hand up to feel his hair. "It's like seeing him come back to life."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:35 am

James let her feel his hair and he swallowed his food. "So no hope then for me and you bumping uglies?" James joked.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:41 am

"What happens in post-apocalyptia stays in post-apocalyptia." Seraphina joked back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:43 am

"Well then." James chuckled finishing the food off.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:46 am

After a moment of silence around the fire, Seraphina stood up. "How badly do you think that river is irradiated?" She asked, pointed to a river only about a hundred feet away.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:49 am

James looked over and shrugged. "I dunno, but I wouldn't drink from it."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:50 am

"Okay. I was going to wash the pot out in it, but I'm sure it's clean anyways." Seraphina said, loading the pot back into the truck along with the half empty sack of rice.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:54 am

James nodded. "There's a spring a day or two away from here we can use to refill on water and wash up." He said looking her over a bit as she loaded the Humvee up.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:57 am

Heidi was approached by a soldier.
"You a nurse?"
"Done senior first aid, but I'm no doctor."
"Can you attend to minor stuff? We're flat out."
"I can."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:02 pm

"I was just going to wash here, but you're right. It's probably really dirty water anyways."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:05 pm

James nodded. "Yeah." He said taking his kevlar vest off.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:07 pm

Seraphina slid her boots off, massaging the pads of her feet and letting out a moan of relieved pressure. "These things are so uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:12 pm

"There is a spare pair in the humvee if you wanna try those on." James said laying back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outbreak - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next