Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outbreak

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:44 am

James smiled. "Alright." He said taking the lead, heading down the hall.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:48 am

She followed him quietly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:56 am

James went down the hall sweeping another room.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:35 am

"James!" Sera called from a room behind James.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:59 am

*Whats the story for this one?*
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:18 am

ER Nurse and Marine currently joined up to go from post-apocalyptic settlements and try any settle whatever problems they're having.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:31 am

James rushed into the room.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:35 am

Seraphina stood horrified in front of the fresh remains of a little boy.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:38 am

James grabbed Seraphina and turned her away from the sight putting his arms around her. "Jesus..."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:40 am

She nuzzled herself into him crying. "He's been dead for less than an hour. We could have saved him."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:43 am

James rubbed her back holding her, letting her cry. "Hey...it's okay we're here now to help the town..." He said. He hadn't seen a dead kid since the inital outbreak.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:46 am

She wiped her eyes. "Let's keep going. If there's anyone else in here we have to help them."

(Kari your character could come in soon. We could find her here in this Zombie base as a captive and she could be from New Austin, the closest settlement.)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:50 am

Heidi sat in the back of an army truck with a patient resting against her chest. He panted having lost blood from his lost legs.

"Where are we going?"
"There's a medical centre at an army type base, we'll try and get you looked at."
"You ca-can't save me Heidi."
"I... I didn't go down a 12m hole just to lose you now. You're my partner, Carter... you're staying with me."
"I doubt...I could even if I wanted to."

His hand slipped from hers and she lent against the truck in despair and anger.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:52 am

(Well Zombies wouldn't have prisoners they just eat people alive, if she was a captive she'd be held by Marauders)

James nodded and rubbed her shoulder. "Exactly." He said heading out with her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:53 am

(True dat, she posted already anyways.)

She dropped her pack off her shoulder and rifled through it, taking out her pistol and strapping her hammer to her back again.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:57 am

*funny how that happens...you're thinking something and I post. But sadly i actually have to go now, right when things get interesting.*

The truck pulled up at the gates and a soldier approached.
"How many?"
"30... but only ten are actually alive."
"Twenty deceased?"
"Correct sir."
"And the ten?"
"Alive and well, but cold and starving."
"Cold and starving we can handle."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:58 am

(They heading to Gate's base Mel?)

James walked ahead of Seraphina through the halls.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:00 pm

They entered a hall. She heard several moans coming from the next door leading into the actual subways. "There should be at least three behind this door. You first."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:05 pm

*Trying to get a foot in and now must go... really close on time... can I split myself into two? hehe*

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:12 pm

James nodded and cracked the door and tossed a grenade in.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:16 pm

She held her ear to the door and didn't hear anything. She peeked her head through and counted seven bodies. "Wow.. Okay I think that instead of killing every zombie in these tunnels we should find a way to block off this entrance."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:17 pm

James nodded. "Good idea."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:22 pm

"What should we use?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:28 pm

"I'm not sure, we could set some charges and cave the place in." James said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:28 pm

"You go get them from the truck, I guess. I can stay here and make sure no one else comes in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outbreak - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak
Page 7 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next