Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 11:24 am

"Then I guess you can go find her on your own." Angalacon said. "I have more pressing matters than you hunting down your mother when I've already said she'll come along on her own twice."

-----

Leia looked at her. "Who are you trying to impress? Me or yourself? Or maybe your master? Then again being resigned to guard duty must be insulting when others are out conquering worlds in his name."

-----

"Well when you get all that done before us you just let us know where to meet you, oh powerful one." Ford said heading onto the ship.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 11:36 am

"And who is to say that I didn't specifically want this?" Cervana replied finally revealing herself, pulling her hood back, "the others can have their worlds but I know for a fact that your brother will be racing to rescue you and when that happens, the best one should be right here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There's something you're not telling me... I can sense it and soon I'll find out what it is," case snapped.

*isnt going too well for Angalacon unless he lies to her*
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 11:48 am

"So what are you doing here then?" Leia quipped.

-----

Angalacon looked down at her. "Fine then, I wanted to spare you the truth. Your mother is dead."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 11:58 am

"And you know that how?" Case replied.

~~~~~~~~

"Leia... Who do you think besides your brother will be coming for you? I'm counting on some pretty top notch jedi's. I may even take a few out."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 11:59 am

Angalacon shook his head and looked out of the window. "Because I saw her die."

-----

"That I doubt and the more you say it, the more I doubt it." Leia said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 12:06 pm

Case wasn't expecting that reply and caught her anger in her throat, she gazed out the window putting her hand on it.

"As much as it must be awful for you to tell me, don't be like the rest of them. Trent told me that my father was betrayed but that doesn't mean a thing to me. I don't need to be sheltered. I can handle the truth."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm talking of the young ones that will be coming with Luke. You're the bait drawing them in for the slaughter."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 12:15 pm

"You father was betrayed, by the very Clone soldiers he fought with and by Anakin Skywalker who became Darth Vader." Angalacon said. "Your father lost everything."

-----

"I'm sure I am." Leia said sitting back. "If you're done pestering me I'm sure someone else here will be easier for you to try and scare."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 12:22 pm

"Walk off and let you get rescued? You're putting up with me," Cervana sniggered.

~~~~~

Case sighed, "I can't take revenge on a dead person."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 12:26 pm

Darren got rid of his alter image once the doors closed behind him. He could feel an omnious presence in the room he had entered. Better yet, he could see what was giving off such an aura. He headed further inside the hold and stopped infront of a large vault storage of sorts. "Désir... I have located the holocron."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 12:28 pm

"Oh yes, because I am so leaving this cell designed to hold Jedi." Leia rolled her eyes.

-----

"But you can take vengeance on the Empire he built and the Skywalker line itself." Angalacon said. "That is what Darth Maeror wants. To set the wrongs done in the Clone Wars right and to rebuild the galaxy up again, stronger than it was before. No more corruption from politicians and no more of Palpatine's insidious Empire."

-----

Désir finished up in the engine room. "Good, get it and let's go. I've set the reactor to overheat, they'll assume the ship simply had a faulty drive system."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 12:46 pm

Darren raised the side of his robe and force pulled his saber into his hand before igniting it. "On it.". He tilted his head while inspecting the vault doors before burrowing his saber through the lock, melting it down and causing it to malfunction. He opened the doors violently through telekinisis and took the chest the holocron was kept in. Breaking it open he took the holocron out and held it up for himself, admiring it before coming upon the realization that he had to get off the ship immediately.

The sith apprentice joined the civilians in running away from the ship as warning sirens went off around the site, disguised by means of alter image. Eventually he managed to break away from the flock and made his way back to the shuttle.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 12:55 pm

Désir was at the shuttle waiting for him. "Took you long enough."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 1:16 pm

"I'll give you some credit then, some compliments," Cervana replied, "I've seen it done. If it doesn't work there's other ways of freedom, you're just not desperate enough yet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And then become just like palpatine with you as vader?" Case replied.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 1:37 pm

"I've got the holocron, don't I?", Darren said and held it up for her to see before walking past her. "Mission accomplished."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 2:17 pm

"That you do." Désir said pulling it to her with the Force. "The knowledge of Darth Sidious." She said admiring it. "You know how much his power will increase once he unlocks this?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 2:21 pm

"All aboard, ev'rybody!" Kitty says, directing traffic onto the Raptor.

Nix sighs as she climbs the ramp into the ship. "I should remind you that sneaking tends to work better if you're quiet," she says. Kitty sticks her tongue out at her.

Jaxie looks to Ford. "Well, this mission's gonna be... different."

Jil glances to the Nalroni through the corner of her eye, then turns to her fully. "You... look like death. You need me to treat any injuries or..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 2:22 pm

"Yes it will be." Ford said looking the motley crew that had been assembled.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 2:32 pm

Ena huffed a small laugh in response to Jil's observation as she climbed on board the ship. "Not so much 'healing' as I need your help with a Force technique. I have a pretty deep connection with the Living Force, so if I immerse myself fully, I can probably revitalize myself to 100%, or at least 90%." She grinned a little sheepishly in the Cathar's direction. "Problem is, thanks to my tenuous control over my Force Empathy, I can get caught up in the tide of the Force, and... become overwhelmed, to put it lightly. I need your help with pulling me out of my meditative state once I'm at full capacity." She nodded at Nix. "I'd ask Nix, but since you're an option, I'd rather save her help for when I really need it."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 2:48 pm

"She'll be busy, anyhow. Besides. She doesn't seem the sort to do people favors," Jil says, glancing toward Nix. "I'll do what I can to help. I'd wanted to study the phenomenon, anyway."

Kitty takes to the two-person cockpit, herself, and kicks back, waiting for the rest of the gang to get situated. "Welcome to Raptor Airlines," she says. "This is your captain, speaking. Flight conditions are looking green, we'll prepare for our departure once all passengers are seated. We would like to remind you that all Raptor flights are non-smoking. Any attempt to tamper with onboard smoke detectors, or anything on this ship, is something I will take as a personal offense and may result in you waking up somewhere with new holes in your body. Thank you for your compliance and we hope you have a nice flight."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 3:01 pm

"You'll be fine," Neri said as she approached the rescue team to Teela who was worried. It was her first mission and she had been shifted around between masters so often she felt she had whiplash. However, it was mostly due to her own confidence. She had walked out on Neri and now the woman had a new apprentice. Now it was time for the pale twilek to show she could do it and maybe win back her spot as an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 5:42 am

Ford went to meditate and clear his mind before the mission. He headed to the back of the ship for a small measure of privacy.

Cassus sat down, his back to a wall as he sized everyone else on the ship up.

Jarik and his squad checked their weapons and equipment. Jarik also have his orders to the Inflictor to provide close air support once the shield was down.

Saltatha headed onto the Falcon and into the cockpit aiding Chewie in getting the ship ready for take off while Han go everyone situated on the ship.

Luke sat down at the Dejarik table allowing everyone to find themselves a spot.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 7:07 am

Qui Gon sat across from Luke
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 11:19 am

Ena walked over to the cargo hold of the Raptor, talking with Jil about the procedure. "In theory, this isn't going to be difficult. I'm going to reach out to the Force and allow it to use me as a conduit for energy; I've done it a dozen times before. The problem comes with cutting me off. First, you're going to get at least some unpleasant emotional backlash. It's unavoidable. Second, you can't suppress my Force power at any point; doing so will probably launch you halfway across the cargo bay if what happened the only time Master Tamil tried it was any indication."

The young Consular took a deep breath, brushing black hair out of her drooping eyes. "The best way to do it is to immerse yourself in the link and then..." She waved her hands, trying to articulate her point, but really just looking like she was trying to swat a fly, "visualize jerking to a sudden stop. Like when you're in a speeder and someone slams on the airbrakes."

She met Jil's eyes, tiredness momentarily banished behind a mask of complete seriousness. "Also, whatever you do? Don't try and 'pull me back'. Don't visualize pulling. Don't even think about pulling. That ends up with you getting in a tug-of-war with the Force itself. I don't need to tell you how that could potentially end badly."

Ena smiled, a bit slyly, but mostly just tired. "Any questions?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:01 pm

"I think I understand well enough," Jil says, cocking her head to the side. "But are you absolutely sure you don't want any medical aid or anything? Really. It's no trouble." She sits indian-style in the cargo bay to prep for whatever the procedure.

Tsuni sits by the ramp, polishing her sniper and doing a little meditating of her own. Not bound to the Force, per se, but clearing her mind and finding inner balance.

Nix leans in the cockpit doorway. "This thing have a cloaking device?"

"Yeees," Kitty says.

"You're gonna wanna use that. I can get us in, myself, but it'll help."

"Roger roger," Kitty chirps.

Jaxie does a bit of practice, throwing a few traditional saber techniques in with her Iaido.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:46 pm

"Ask me again afterwards," Rowena replied dryly, settling herself in seiza, the typical meditation position of the Jedi. "If you've got a way to cure nausea, I'll be all ears."

As she slowly took a few deep breaths, Ena remembered something mildly amusing. "By the way... please don't get so caught up in studying the technique that you forget to cut me loose," she teased.

Letting her eyes slide shut, Ena reached deep inside herself, slowly letting down the barriers between her mind and heart, and all of creation. Slowly at first, then rapidly increasing, the sensation of falling overtook her. Faster and faster she plummeted; Ena could practically hear the wind whipping her robes, feel it pulling at her fur and hair. Whispers of emotions flickered through her mind; Nix's dark calm mixed with slight anticipation, Kitty's effervescent amusement, Tsuni's collected rationality, Jarik's irritation and stoic countenance, the firm but conflicted presence of Jil hovering behind her. Specific thoughts and intents were ripped away and cast aside before she could register their existence, the pressure on her mind mounting. Great, immense weight, like an ocean above the sky flooded through her. All the while, dancing shadows and malevolent laughter hovered at the corners of her awareness, the darkest chuckles belonging to a presence that ached with familiarity but burned with the furious heat of a volcanic eruption. Faster and deeper and heavier-

And then it was over, and she flopped bonelessly to the floor of the hold, gasping for breaths that tore daggers through her lungs. "That... sucked..." she moaned. "Sorry... probably was bad for you, too..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 13 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next