Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starchasers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Starchasers - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 12:13 am

Piper returns, looking quite pleased with herself. "Well, I could've done that, yeah? Not sure how much there's gonna be left of the problem ship to take over anyhow. S'what happens when you sabotage the power core, interdiction drive, and whack most of the people keeping the thing running, right? Oh. And I upgraded the bomb. You're welcome!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 12:35 am

"The field is down now, just gonna make a quick recalculation aaaaaaaaand....BAM!" Jack said as the ship made the jump to lightspeed.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 8:28 am

Piper sits back down against a wall and opens her holodex, looking through cat memes. "Le'me know when we get there, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 8:52 am

"Cat memes?" Daniels said. "They are quite humorous I must admit."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 9:24 am

"Oh, I love cats.", Victoria said and leaned over to look.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 9:25 am

"I know, yeah? Funny little buggers, them. There's one thing I miss about the rock I came from, it's the whiskery ones," Piper says, flipping through more cat memes.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 9:30 am

"Yeah cats are cool, prefer dogs myself though." Jack said walking over. "We'll be at Xandar in 5 minutes, hyperdrive caught a stray blaster bolt and it's running slow, gonna have to get that fixed now."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 9:34 am

Piper leaves her Holodex open to the cat memes for the others, then hops up and throws on her FTL Gear. "I can do it, right fast," she says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 9:53 am

"Once we get to Xandar, I want that pizza we were talking about."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:04 am

"Sorry kid, seems like you're gifts are pretty useless here" Dover said "Piper there seems to be able to do everything you can only faster and better." 
"Hate space" Peter mumbled finding another corner to sulk in.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:06 am

Jack glanced over at Peter. "Nah kid you just need a tech upgrade, we'll get you sorted on Xandar. They've got awesome hardware."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:10 am

"Are there any tech upgrades for me", Victoria asked, her eyes still glued to Piper's holodex, going through cat memes on it.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:13 am

"Ooh, I could use an upgrade, too. I haven't had a chance to tinker with my gear in a whole 24 hours!" Piper says. "After money. And pizza. Seriously. Pizza. Starvin', yeah?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:15 am

"I'm sure we could find something for everyone." Jack said. "Daniels, 5 X-Tra Large pizzas, Pepperoni, Sausage, Bacon, and Hamburger. Extra cheese too."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:27 am

"I don't need new tech" Peter said "I need to get out of space. Besides, whatever tech they give me I will probably just mess with and make better."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:29 am

"Wisearse needs a hug. Someone give 'im a hug. Make it all better," Piper says. "Maybe let him watch cartoons... hm... actually cartoons. Good idea. Pizza and cartoons. I think I'll do that, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:33 am

Jack nodded getting the pizzas out of the food processor. "Well here we are, 5 big meatzillas."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:58 am

"Smells good" Dover said grabbing a pie "As for him, I've found it best to give him something to play with. You'd be surprised by some of the things he comes up with."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 10:59 am

"I got a small workshop in the back for when I want to upgrade my gear, he can have at it." Jack said taking a slice.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:01 am

Piper scarfs down a slice. "Surprise? Me? That's good. Almost as good as this pie!" Piper takes another bite. "Blimey, that hits the spot!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:10 am

"You hear that kid, all kinds of toys for you to tinker with" Dover smiled "not bad, had better though." 
Peter grabbed a slice and wondered off to the workshop still complaining about being stuck in space.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:11 am

"No pleasing him is there?" Jack said taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:12 am

"Wisearse is such a little ray of sunshine and ponies, yeah?" Piper says, taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:20 am

"The kid's a mutant" DOver said "Intuitive aptitude and technopathy, I'm assuming you can both figure out what those are. Unfortunatly for him he doesn't work well with others because of those 'gifts'. Victoria here seems to be the only one he actually gets along with."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:25 am

"Ooooh. So excuses then," Piper said, flipping through more cat memes. "Hehe. Cute little things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starchasers
Page 18 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Marvel Arena :: Marvel: Starchasers-
Jump to: