Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starchasers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Starchasers - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:21 pm

Satyra, holding her head, turns to the soldier.  Her eyes taking on a robotic pattern.  Her suit's mech arms expand, then lash out and grab the soldier, tossing him away.  She sees numbers over everything.  All sound is just noise, layered over with mechanical beeping, buzzing and unintelligible computer noises. <What. Is. This?>
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Venom551 wrote:
James sat back and smiled. "Well that was fun."

"Glad you had fun" Keith said as the ship errputed behind them
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:09 am

<FREEZE!> The other soldier shouted aiming his weapon at Satrya as he called for back up.

----

James smiled. "What? I always liked sticking it to people like that."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:20 am

"I know" Keith chuchled "wait, I think we're missing some people."

Dover kept himself hidden on the GoG ship.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 2:00 am

"Dover." James said. "He slipped away."

"Maybe he hitched a ride with the Guardians? Well the other ones." Ms. Marvel said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 2:31 am

Satyra's ship turns on its own and charges up weapons, aiming at the soldiers. <Step. Away.> Satyra says. <Can't. Think.>
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 2:33 am

The soldier grabs his friend who was knocked out and began pulling him towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 2:37 am

The power core in the ship hits a snag and Satyra drops to the ground, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 2:46 am

A few more soldiers rush in responding to the back up call.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 2:53 am

Satyra picks herself up, her vision and hearing returned. <By haven, what was that?>
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 3:24 am

<You began acting oddly and attacked one of our men.> A Officer said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 4:20 am

Satyra looks over her ship and climbs inside. <I need to get to Earth.>
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 5:51 am

Venom551 wrote:
"Dover." James said. "He slipped away."

"Maybe he hitched a ride with the Guardians? Well the other ones." Ms. Marvel said.

"I hope so" Keith said

"Alright heroes, this is where we part" Rocket said "Thanks for the help. It was a blast, literally now go back to your corner of the universe and let us worry about the rest of it."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:06 am

<You began acting oddly and attacked one of our men.> A Officer said.

-----

"I'll do what I please Mr. Whiskers." James said giving him a salute before ending the comm.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:13 am

<Yes.  You already said that.  Or are all Koratins so inclined to repeat themselves? Send your 'man' my regards and...'sincerest' apologies.>
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:21 am

(sorry was a double post lol)

<Right, well hurry and leave.> The Officer said heading out with his men.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:28 am

"What a dick" Rocket says hearing something in the back.
Drax moves grabbing a figure holding a knife to his throat.

"Drop the kid green boy" Dover says coming out of the shadows aiming at Drax "or I drop you."

Gamora and Rocket quickly move to Drax's side aiming at Dover "Do it and you're dead."
"Is that a promise? I've heard it before and yet, here I stand"
"Everybody just calm down" Star Lord says standing in between them all "Groot, a little help here."
"I am Groot" Groot grabs Dover lifting him off the ground.
"Drax set the kid down and let's talk about this."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:30 am

Satyra tries to turn on the ship and jolts back when it actually turns on. "Huh," she says. She pilots the ship out and heads for Earth.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:39 am

"So what's the plan now?" James asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:47 am

"We can't leave Dover with the Guardians so I guess we try to contact them"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:48 am

"Alright." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:08 am

"Looks like we got something coming for us" Brand said
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:22 am

Satyra's ship drops out of warp and approaches Earth. Once near enough to the planet, she stops. She activates the space mode on her suit and flies out, heading down into the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:51 pm

"Again?" James asked. "Alright, well round 2."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:55 pm

Satyra lands on a rooftop on Earth in this "Haven City" she was referred to. "Suit. Find me records on this 'Sentinel'," she says, engaging a holo-interface.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starchasers
Page 10 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Marvel Arena :: Marvel: Starchasers-
Jump to: