Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starchasers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Starchasers - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:07 am

"Wow they must really not wanna lose this guy." Jack said looking at a monitor. "Primus-Class Battlecruiser and two Victus-Class Cruisers. This is what happens when we FTL a Imperial ship into a planet I guess." He chuckled. "So who wants to man some guns?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:13 am

"Just tell me how to shoot" Dover said 

Peter was focused on his tablet typing "In a situation like this, fighting is the least successful option. Your ship is outgunned and even if Piper is able to do what she did to the last ship it would not solve out problem. The best thing to do here would be to surrender."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:16 am

Jack looked at Peter. "Yeah no that ain't happening and we're not standing and fighting either. We're gonna get past them, that Battlecruiser though is gonna cause trouble it can interdict all FTL travel in the system, but that won't prevent Piper here from jumping into their ship and planting a bomb knocking out their interdiction systems and allowing us to make a jump out of the system. Our guns will be for keeping their fighters off us while I avoid their anti ship fire."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:19 am

Piper looks up from her holodex. "Huh? Oh! All right. I'll be off to charge my gear in your FTL Drive, right quick, then," Piper says. She grabs her FTL Gear and trots off to the ship's FTL Drive.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:26 am

"Yes of course, why would I expect this to be any different" Peter said finding a corner to sit in "go ahead and ignore the guy with the ability to know exactly what to do in any situation because he's young. Don't mind me, I'll just be sitting over here waiting to tell you I knew this wouldn't work."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:32 am

Jack looked at Dover. "Is this kid like this all the time?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:39 am

"Pretty much" Dover said "It's why everyone calls him Mr. Know it all." 
"I prefer Wisacre" Peter said from his corner
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:45 am

Piper returns with her FTL Gear fully charged. "Sooo, what boom thing am I planting in which nook 'n' cranny of the bad guy's flying laser slingshot?" she says, strapping the gear on. She opens up her holodex, inputing the coordinates into the gear and calculating the jump.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 7:57 pm

"Know It All has a better ring to it, though.", Victoria said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 9:55 pm

"A wisacer is a person with an affectation of wisdom or knowledge, regarded with scorn or irritation by others; a know-it-all. It's origin is late 16th century: from Middle Dutch wijsseggher ‘soothsayer,’ probably from the Germanic bases of wit and say. The assimilation to acre remains unexplained" Peter told her "Yes know it all may describe me but wisacre is more accurate, plus I think it sounds more polite and nicer."  
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:52 pm

"Oh my god..." Jack said. "I wish I cared..." He turned to Piper. "Their interdiction systems, it'll be located in the rear of the ship a few sections ahead of the engine room. Can't miss it."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:00 pm

Piper sets the bomb for seven seconds. "All right!" she says. She types into her holodex a bit more then closes it and suddenly vanishes. She appears back again, not three seconds later. "Sorry I'm late! Had to punch a git. Punch it, sporty! Before Mr. Wisearse jinxes it!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:12 pm

Jack hopped into the pilot's seat and started dodging the incoming fire from the Imperial fighters and ships. "Soon as it blows! We're outta here!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 12:02 am

"It won't work" Peter repeated. 

"Kid if you're not going to help then just sit there and stay quiet" Dover said taking shots at the fighters
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 12:10 am

"I think Wisearse needs a hug," Piper says, fiddling with her holodex.  "Even if it doesn't work, and it probably won't, seein' as that bomb would've gone boom by now, there aren't less'n 273 other solves, yeah?  Can't run through 'em all, but two or three of 'em have at least a 94.23% success rate.  Well, then there's the one 100% which is to give up.  But that's no fun, right?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 12:16 am

Jack did a barrel roll with the ship avoiding fire. "You did ARM the bomb correct?!"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 12:19 am

"Before I left. Kinda surprised me that no one freaked out that I was doing that right here instead of over there. You lot must be used to getting blown up, yeah?" Piper continues casually fiddling with her holodex.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 12:26 am

"I've been blown up before, it's not that bad" Dover shouted.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 12:32 am

"You sure you blew up the interdictor systems?" Jack said flying along the length of the Battlecruiser too low to be hit by it's point defense guns.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 12:38 am

"S'where I left the bomb, luv," Piper says.  She sighs.  "Here I come to save the-"  A red light pops up on her holodex.  "Oh. Right.  Forgot about you.  Hey, can you tell Mr. Ship Computer to le'me in the system right quick? I'd hack it, but that'd be rude."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 1:14 am

"Daniels let her in!"

"Alright sir."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 1:24 am

"Thaaank you," Piper says, continuing to fiddle with her holodex.  "Bypass that. Override that. Aaaand... there. Talk to me, Dexi."  

Routing FTL Gear Jump Through Ship Warp Core, Miss Dugan.

"If it couldn't keep me from using my gear to jump, then it can't keep the ship from doing it, either." Piper removes her FTL Gear and turns it on.  "All right. Floor it, sporty!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 11:48 am

Jack nodded. "I'll try." He said, the ship jumped to warp but appeared again not far from where they jumped.

"Their interdiction field is still up, we can warp around the system all we want but we're not getting out of the system until it's down."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 11:50 am

Piper sighs. "Fine. Fine," she says, arming herself with her hand cannons. "Be back in a jiffy." She straps on her FTL Gear and jumps back onto the enemy ship.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 9:42 pm

"Alright Peter, get off your ass and get us out of this mess" Dover said "Do that thing you do with machines." 

Peter sighed getting up "Fine, what do you want me to do? I can try to upgrade this ship or try to take over their ships."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starchasers
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Marvel Arena :: Marvel: Starchasers-
Jump to: