Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starchasers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Starchasers - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:00 pm

<You are 12 parsecs away from the world Kora. > The Engineer said <We found your ship adrift while on a patrol, are you alright?>
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:07 pm

<I will be.> The woman gets up and grabs a belt. She puts it on and presses a button. Her suit expands outward from it. <I am Satyra of Maklu-ann. What am I to call my saviors?>
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:16 pm

<My name is Zeok Natal, Engineer First Class of the Royal Koratin Fleet.> Zeok said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:23 pm

<Very well. You have my thanks. Now excuse me while I work on repairing whatever damage my ship has endured and I can be out of your hair...metaphorically speaking.> Satyra turns to her ship.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:28 pm

<As you wish, you are currently docked in our hangar feel free to ask should you need help. A pair of soldiers will remain behind for security purposes.>
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:07 pm

"Right, we're on our way" Keith said

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:08 am

Sentinel let out a powerful blast to cover his and Blindspot's escape
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 11:09 am

Brand made it back to the ship with Mrs. Marvel getting it ready for take off.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 11:13 am

Sentinel flew out getting to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 11:17 am

"Everybody on, good let's go" Brand said taking off

Dover slipped on to the Guardians ship before they took off.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:18 pm

James sat back and smiled. "Well that was fun."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:21 pm

Satyra works on repairing her ship. She feels a faint buzzing in her head, but it subsides.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:23 pm

<So how long till you think the Empire attacks us?>

<I don't want to even think about it. I thought we'd beaten him but he's back again.>

<Well if he attacks I think Sentinel will return to fight again.>

The Soldiers left behind in Satrya's ship talked among themselves.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:30 pm

Satyra looks over her shoulder from her work. She stands upright and proud, walking over to them. <You there. Koratins, was it? What is this...Empire you speak of that's attacking you?>
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:35 pm

<The Crimson Empire, it has risen up quickly under the leadership of a tyrant named Obelisk, he once took control of our world but was defeated. However he escaped and rebuilt his strength.>
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:43 pm

Tyrant. Satyra stares into the void for a moment. <Who defeated him?>
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:45 pm

<It was a group effort, our ruler King Terak fought alongside a Terran who called himself Sentinel and several of his allies from Terra. They alongside our own forces pushed Obelisk and supporters from Kora.>
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:49 pm

Satyra turns back around to her damaged ship. <Where can I find this 'Sentinel' human?>
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:54 pm

<I heard he returned his homeworld.> The soldier said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:56 pm

Satyra steps up close to the Koratin, glaring with a fire in her eye. <How far?>
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 1:58 pm

<100 parsecs.> The soldier said. <What's with the glare lady?>
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:03 pm

Satyra returns to her ship, getting back to her repairs. <I need to see this Sentinel, effective immediately.> The buzzing in her head returns but she ignores it.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:06 pm

<Right, well look for him in the city they call Haven City.> The Soldier said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:10 pm

Later, a decent ways through her repairs, the buzzing returns and she practically doubles over from it all. Her ears ring. The ship seems to come alive without her doing anything. Meanwhile systems in that area of the Koratin ship flicker for a brief moment.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 2:14 pm

The soldier rushed to her side. <Call a medic! Are you alright ma'am?> He was more concerned with her than the ship coming to life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starchasers   Starchasers - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starchasers
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Marvel Arena :: Marvel: Starchasers-
Jump to: