Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC/Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
Chronicler
Ink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:41 pm

Yeah.

So for the main group, who all is going on which ship? Right now I have Major on one of 'em but didn't determine which because I'm saving that until I know who's where. Siha I haven't even put on a ship yet.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:50 pm

Well Ford and Salty are going on the Katari because they know it best and because it was Davik's ship.

Right now Cassus is on the Katari sparing with Ford but idk which one he's gonna hang around on.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 2:13 pm

So basically if I want to keep all you awesome guys on here, don't kill Chewie? I could offer one of mine. For example the death of a child always makes people upset.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 3:35 am

Yeah but killing a youngling or a padawan isn't gonna make someone a Darth unless they're doing it to prove their loyalty and Darren has done that already.

But yes, don't kill Chewie...EVER
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:20 am

Could always make up somebodeh =P

Rule of thumb. Leave Chewie, Han, 3PO, and R2 alone.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:49 am

Quinlan Vos should still be alive somewhere. Have Darren kill him, or something.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 11:47 am

The Captain wrote:
Yeah but killing a youngling or a padawan isn't gonna make someone a Darth unless they're doing it to prove their loyalty and Darren has done that already.

But yes, don't kill Chewie...EVER

Could be what Case is made to do?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 12:57 pm

I suppose Darren doesn't need to off someone to gain his title, but earn it through some other means as discussed before. I'm fine with either, though, it's still worth discussing potentials, it's just difficult finding a character you want to be killed, lol.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 3:55 am

Yeah that's true ha

So what other way did you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 6:54 am

Okay, where might I be able to throw in Hunter. He's part of the resistance army. I don't really have a background for him yet but I do know I want him being known for his stealth and tracking abilities. The other guy I want to get more involved is Spaar Tan, he's with the Imperial army but not sure where he'd fit in. Kind of just want him to be a badd ass warrior type
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:00 am

Probably best to have Hunter added to the main group if he's there for Stealth and tracking. They don't have anyone specializing in Stealth or Tracking. Tan can really go to either, but maybe best for the main group since their operations are a bit less direct or prone to outright battles.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 7:05 am

that helps a little, just need to get them out there then.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 8:44 am

The Captain wrote:
Yeah that's true ha

So what other way did you have in mind?

I guess it wasn't actually implied that Darren would gain a title from doing anything to the Saboteurs, he'd just drop in to give Quinn and Jace an advantage at a some point? So, planning ahead, should he prove his worth to Maeror encountering the main group and disrupting them in some decisive way?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:15 am

I don't see Darren and Quinn as being respectively any less competent than the other, anyway. Just... CLEARLY they have different methods. And seeing as Quinn isn't going to become a Darth (seriously. Someone that warped? In charge of people? Yeah no) if he's sending her after the Saboteurs, he likely doesn't see them as too significant a threat, anyway. Certainly not one worth the shiny new title. Otherwise he'd just send Darren so he could gauge against them whether he was worthy of the promotion or not. So yeah, setting him on the main group may be the most plausible idea. Alternatively, could be that he singlehandedly destroys some major alliance base?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:55 am

My character Neri is speaking with luke at the moment and has just told him that it's not wise for her to go on the next mission. Hunter could replace her?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 10:02 am

In case there's a question. I've mainly opted to hold off on posting for a bit to give Eon some time to heal up and whatnot. I never feel comfortable piloting other people's characters. That's the deal with the Saboteurs delay. The main team I'm just trying to figure out where everyone is, ship-wise.

Serra's on her own ship, I'd assume. Ford and Salty are gonna be on the Katari. I'm probably gonna have Siha on Serra's ship if I also put Major there, just because it would strategically be a REALLY stupid choice to have one ship be entirely populated with Jedi and the other entirely populated with soldiers.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 10:30 am

Quinn is undoubtedly competent and her unpredictability just makes her even more fun to watch in action. I think Darren might even hold a fair amount of respect for her, too, seeing as how she's clearly very efficient at what she does, though he may or may not admit it out right.

He could do that. A major alliance base that proves to be a threat to their plans and Darren comes down with a handful of operatives and takes them all out.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 10:32 am

Oh and I totally understand, Ink. I hope Eon makes a quick recovery. That's a nasty condition.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:02 am

I may be able to post with in the next couple of days, but it could be a bit longer. That's why I wanted Ink to puppet my characters in the first place; I knew it would take a while.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 3:50 pm

It's fine man no one minds waiting, if anything we can just plan out the future plot lines and clear up things we're getting ready to do. Just feel better and don't worry about us waiting.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 5:29 pm

Yep. Take your time. (Gives me a chance to work out a backstory for Quinn that goes beyond "She's crazy. Don't f*** with her.")
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:57 pm

EonArashi wrote:
I have tendonitis in both of my wrists and elbows, Cap. Possibly carpal tunnel as well. So there'll be periods where I can't type for long. Sorry. Should've said something in advance.

Hey I'm terribly sorry to hear this. Must be frustrating as you'd want to be able to do things. Hope it sorts itself out for you but if it's a long term condition then don't stress, we often have other characters we can use and continue things. Just ask us when you return if you need to be reminded of where you left off.

Just passing on to others- eon last used Luke to speak to Neri and was informed that she feels she would jeopardise the mission and will remain behind. She will however send Teela instead for the experience.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 12:24 am

Just so I'm following, is this supposed to be setting up for Nazrin to go fight Cervana in the hangar or something? What's gonna happen if he does end up going there?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 12:49 am

Cervana manages to make it away on the ship. She will return later and take down Arden. When she does it will be the thing that sets case off on a path of revenge drawing out the dark side in her. Case will manage to overcome her and kills her. Neri finds out about her sisters death and goes to avenge it. When she learns it was case she manages to pull back before she does something terrible.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 12:53 am

In that case, Cervana should be long gone before Nazrin even gets to that hangar. There are no less than ten things he can do to keep her there. At least 4 of which would probably kill her. She could easily sense Nazrin's on the way and be like "Oh god, I gotta get outta here. NOW."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC/Discussion Thread
Page 32 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next