Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC/Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
Chronicler
Ink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 6:48 pm

I'll bite. WHAT plans? He has no "plans" to be foiled. Nazrin doesn't do anything unless Maeror tells him to. Anything else is more or less strictly impulse. Angalacon has plans. Desir has plans. Turpidus has plans. Nazrin is literally there for the express purpose of making sure no one tries anything funny in the vein of insurrection. All he does outside of that is orchestrate the Sith's information network. What freakin' plans does he have? Why, dare I ask, is whoever-the-hell trying to annoy him? He has zero f**ks to give about her presence and just wants some friggin' quiet/to be left alone. And he didn't "used to be" anything. Whatever glory he had, he didn't care about it. The man has no ego to bruise. And Eerie doesn't have a consciousness of her own with which to ignore her. She literally isn't registering the woman's existence. She perceives things how Nazrin commands her to. For all she knows, that woman is noise and lights until Nazrin gets fed up enough with her to tell Eerie "Kill it." XD
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:36 pm

Just created the bio for our mysterious sith woman. Her alias is the woman in Red so it'll be fun to hear your theories as to who she might be.

She's a sith master trained either by Maeror or anglacon, but I'm thinking that she's been asked to oversee Nazrin and eerie due to the fact that they have both let them down with failing to take care of Trent and case.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 11:52 pm

Not sure myself how Nazrin failed with Case and Trent. Maeror didn't care for Trent in anyway and now Case is in the hands of Angalacon. Seems like mission accomplished to me.

So what role will Cervana play in the Sith Empire?

Maeror is the Emperor, Angalacon is the Warmaster, Nazrin is the Intelligence Director, and Turpidus is the...guy who hates Angalacon for reasons unknown yet lol.

So what is the beef between Angalacon and Turpidus? What did you have in mind Eon?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 12:22 am

She would be a spy. She's clever at putting up a barrier blocking all senses of her powers allowing her to travel anywhere. She's also a fan of torture.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 12:47 am

Sounds like she'd be one of Nazrin's agents then.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 1:56 am

Turpidus is the "Seeker". He finds targets of opportunity, valuable documents/holocrons, collects potential Sith, and other such things. He's basically the point-man for the Sith Order as an organization, rather than as part of their military.

What Turpidus' and Angalacon's thing boils down to is a difference in philosophies. Angalacon is a brilliant field commander, but in terms of secrecy and guile, he's not the best. He just throws so many plans at things that slip-up don't matter much (case in point, when Ena managed to blow up the fire-control center on his ship and destroy the backup system with her Mechu-deru. He literally had a triple-redundancy just because he was paranoid that something of that nature might happen). Angalacon also has a way of fighting with overkill tactics, using ten ships when five would do. Turpidus, on the other hand, is a strict adherent to the teachings of Darth Bane, who said that power is necessary, but secrecy and guile will serve more effectively against the Jedi, who grow stronger when faced with a common enemy. In addition, Angalacon is very much like Lord Kaan, the head of the Brotherhood of Darkness in Bane's time (he was a brilliant military commander who relied on powerful battle meditation, overwhelming force from Sith Warriors and military might, and battle strategy to win victories against the Republic, but wasn't exactly the strongest in one-on-one), and Turpidus sneers at that because Kaan's Brotherhood of Darkness was brought down by Bane's cunning in the course of a week (this wouldn't be possible against Angalacon, but the parallel exists and Turpidus is aware of it). Turpidus plans within plans the same way Bane did. The whole confrontation with Rowena proves that, see his profile under strategy for the full example. Angalacon probably also feels that Turpidus' methods aren't "efficient" enough, since "why waste time turning one Jedi when you can kill ten?" Aside from that, their personalities are the kind that would just not get along very well.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Maeror specifically pits Angalacon and Turpidus against each other so they could never team up to take him out. Betrayal is the way of the Sith, he just makes it so they'd be more focused on betraying each other than him.

tl;dr version: Turpidus and Angalacon are diametrically opposed to each other's viewpoints, and thus can never get along properly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:23 am

So he's essentially part of Darth Désir's Inquisition and Darth Nazrin's Intelligence Division?

Makes sense with him and Angalacon, just wanted to see you thoughts on it and if there was a personal grudge you wanted to go with. Sounds good to me.

Maeror is all about manipulation so yeah that does sound like it'd happen.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:26 am

Yeah Pryde the Sith won the battle, Leia was taken by the Sith but everyone has fallen back to Dac where we'll form the teams of heroes to move forward with.

Wanna get you involved more, I don't like moving too fast without people.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:27 am

Eh... not exactly? He's more like his own thing, which is why he mostly works alone or with Calspur. He's more part of the Force-using side of the Sith, the actual Order of Sith Lords, than he is part of the Sith as a military body.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:33 am

Well the Sith Inquisition is part of the Order of Sith Lords not the Sith Imperial Military but he can obviously be out on his own as well.

Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 4:01 am

Fair enough, but damned if he's gonna take orders from Desir, given her track record xD
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 4:15 am

Well her track record works lol, she's a master manipulator. She may bat her eyes once in a while to get some weak willed men to do her favors but she's not sleeping with everyone hahaha

Last edited by The Captain on Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 5:10 am

Mellicious wrote:
She's been asked to oversee Nazrin and eerie due to the fact that they have both let them down with failing to take care of Trent and case.

The Captain wrote:
Not sure myself how Nazrin failed with Case and Trent. Maeror didn't care for Trent in anyway and now Case is in the hands of Angalacon. Seems like mission accomplished to me.

That and Nazrin's like the second most powerful person on that crate. HIS job is to oversee everyone ELSE. No one need "keep an eye on him." XD

But yeah. He didn't fail anything. In fact, he and Angalacon has thus far done nothing but succeed. The only thing Nazrin didn't do is complete a couple of extraneous tasks that wouldn't really have affected anything.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 5:12 am

I mean Maeror would have loved getting the Solo kids to mold himself but eh Darth Caedus can wait for now haha
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 5:15 am

Right, right. That's what I was referring to. And technically Nazrin was only assigned that task in the first place because Desir wasn't there. It'd have otherwise been her job. But she botched something else so it was tacked on as sort of an "Oh. While you're there... this too."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 6:00 am

Also, I believe Tamil's assertion isn't that Nix was correct in torturing Baltan. He just didn't wish to expend the energy arguing with her and subtly manipulated her into leaving. His assertion seemed more along the lines of "Calling her identical to the Sith, when you ain't been through what she has is a smidgen unfair." In short: "You're both right and you're both wrong. Now get away from each other." XD
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 6:18 am

Well Ford wasn't calling her a Sith he was saying she's acting like the very thing she hates by torturing Baltan. I know what Eon was having Tamil do. Ford however was frustrated with the whole situation, plus Davik's death, and he's worried about Jaxie which is only compounded by her unwillingness to open up to anyone. So the poor man has a lot on his plate. He's going to walk the line between the Light and Dark, sort of like Quinlan Vos had some inner darkness in him.

Davik's death and it's aftermath will shape Ford, he'll eventually rise to be a Jedi Master and become the Battlemaster later on down the line himself.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 6:34 am

All fair. Though if he wishes to not have his neck opened in the future, he might choose his words a tad more wisely around her. XD

In my mind Nix and Desir legitimately can't kill each other, no matter how they try. They hate each other SO much that it just fuels them so they can literally fight forever. If either of them could gain any true advantage, the other would be dead by now. XD
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 6:37 am

She'd have her hands full trying that lol. Ford and Nix seem to be the brother and sister who want to do the same thing but can't go about it the same way.

Yeah, the two of them are even in my mind. Only further training will give one the edge, Désir has access to high quality training within the Sith Empire, and Nix will get PLENTY of practice against quality Sith Warriors which will be way harder than busting Smuggler's heads lol
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 6:48 am

By the end of this the best anything between them will be is likely going to be akin to the bickering brother and sister. No longer to the level genuinely loathing the other's presence, but fighting CONSTANTLY, haha. Nix ain't ever gonna be "pleasant" by any stretch. The one thing that'll end up changing with her is not letting her hatred of the Sith drive every major action she takes. She's going to stay blunt, brutally honest, and largely disagreeable. At the very least comfort can be had in the fact that she's usually at least some percent correct about things. Even when she's being nice she's not actually nice about it. Nix can't do nice. XD

Oh yeah. Nix has thrown a few Sith Warriors around in the past when she happened to cross paths with them, though until now she's never actively hunted them. Preferring to just hear that they happened to be in her area so she could knock a few heads together.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 6:52 am

I'm gonna have to consider a Darth title for Darren eventually, assuming Maeror doesn't get fed up and throws him out the airlock.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 6:53 am

I swear I would almost pay money to see that. Not necessarily Darren. Just Maeror throwing someone out an airlock. Just the amusing image of them floating through space by a window. XD
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 6:55 am

Maeror ain't gonna do that, unless we decide to haha. Darth Darren would sound a bit off haha

I can see it now, FordxNix fanfics should this RPG become the blockbuster movie series it was meant to be haha

Maeror could throw some people out a an airlock. I can see it now, Turpidus and Angalacon are having their daily argument and Maeror is tired of it so he throws them both out of the airlock.

They of course survive using the Force and float by angrily
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 7:09 am

Oh god, no. Not the Fan Fics. ANYTHING but the Fan Fics! XD

That would be priceless. Just so much funny. Angalacon and Turpy having a shouting match as they drift by the window. Nazrin shutting the window and Maeror just sitting in his seat on the bridge, rubbing his temple. "Oy... this is the circus I run."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 7:20 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC/Discussion Thread
Page 20 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next