Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC/Discussion Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 4:36 pm

Rolls eyes... You'll find she's talking about something else that's a little longer

The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 4:41 pm

Well...ya know what too easy lol.

So has she succumb to the allure of the Dark Side again?

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 4:54 pm

Yep, especially as she's like we need to save Trent before to now saying bugger him as long as I get case back

The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 4:59 pm

Well Trent can be killed off easily enough if you wish.

Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:11 pm

...Did she just 'Harrison Ford' Maeror? XD

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:12 pm

The Captain wrote:
Well Trent can be killed off easily enough if you wish.

Already died...

I Harrison ford... I couldn't think of anything to write lol

Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:15 pm

I should've known you'd get that almost instantly Very Happy

Mellicious wrote:
Ink wrote:
Nazrin leaves interrogation, where Trent is strapped to a standing table. He makes his way to Maeror's meditation chambers with a report for the Sith Lord, Eerie at his side.

---

When Trent came to he knew that he was in a rough spot, barely with the energy to breathe he had to take every breath with pain in his chest. However he could still use some strength in him to meditate and try to use the force to contact Case once again. He had to know the outcome of her capture.

"Case..."

~~~~~~

Inside her cell, Case sat up and looked around startled. When did she drift off? The woman had moved on finally and there wasn't anyone else around. She spoke aloud until she realised it was a voice in her head.
"Yes, I'm here. I'm okay. Please I need to know... Are you my father? Is my mother truly alive?"
"Did they tell you this? I'm really sorry. No I am not your father but I have been there for you just like one. Protecting you and your mother. Please quickly describe your location."
"I can show you."

Trent received a full map of her location, "a skill that a young thing like you wouldn't know. You truly are as powerful as your mother."
"That's why they want me-"
"No... You must find a way out. If I had the strength I'd come and- cough."
"Hey you don't sound too good. Hang in there."

Case knew she had to do something for this guy. Without anyone around her cell, it was time to make a proper move, no matter the cost. She opened the lock again and followed the visual map in her head taking care of startled and surprised guards who were knocked out against the wall before they could raise their weapons.

Thankfully she didn't have far to go to find the room that Trent was being held in, and carefully opened the door slipping inside. Trent was strapped to the upright bed and was unconscious. He woke again when she touched his arm, shocked to see her.

"It's you... No you have to go. It's dangerous, it's a trap. You shouldn't had come."
"I can rescue you. Who are you anyway?," case replied but she couldn't. The restraints on him weren't ones that she could snap open with her powers. A room especially for holding Jedi. She felt herself weaker with every attempt of using the force. Trent's breathing became more slower.

"My names Trent, but I'm no one important. Case... Your mother is alive. You'll find her at the Jedi academy, she should've made it there safe from harm. I would give up my life for you."
"Why... I don't know anyone that would do that for me when they're not even my father."
"I loved your mother. Your father had died such a long time ago, your mother deserved a chance of happiness and-"
"Hey? Hey? Dude... Don't you go there."

Case lowered herself to the floor and held herself against his legs, fighting back tears. She didn't even know who Trent was but a complete stranger to her, she felt almost like she had known him all her life. Was it her fault that she lost everyone around her?

The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:20 pm

Harrison Ford? Wouldn't it be Liam Neeson lol

Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:22 pm

It's 2am and we're talking about Star Wars. Gi'me a break.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:22 pm

The Captain wrote:
Harrison Ford? Wouldn't it be Liam Neeson lol

Owwwwww is the number of times I've facepalmed today.

Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Ink wrote:
It's 2am and we're talking about Star Wars. Gi'me a break.

Only for you Very Happy it's a nice 5.22pm here

Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:23 pm

...Go back to the future, ya tourist. <.<

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:25 pm

Hahahaha

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 5:27 pm

Hahahaha! I expected worst. I thought you'd say it's daylight and you type as bad as we do when we're tired.

Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 2:50 am

Can I trust you boys not to hurt my case before I wake up? She's stubborn and only believes what she has been told about the dark side- that they are cold hearted and care for nothing. It's easy to give her food, special treatment and she'd be at their total control.

EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 6:23 am

Who exactly is Ford's Padawan again? It doesn't say on his profile.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 6:28 am

Jaxie is, they have a Anakin/Ahsoka type of pairing to them though it's less traditional than the "Yes master" deal

Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 6:52 am

Should've figured. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 6:53 am

No problem.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 10:25 am

Thanks for not killing anyone while I slept lol!

EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 10:28 am

Well, y'know what they say. Always ask your parents' permission first xD

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 10:31 am

Pretty much lol

Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 11:19 am

Is Angalacon back on the Leviathan's bridge, now?

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 11:21 am

He's returning to his ship the Hammer of Korriban, Case well be sent over via shuttle.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 1:24 pm

Case is funny, she's like you're all cold hearted and don't know love. So if that's true they create their own evil kids do they? Or they don't bother lol

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC/Discussion Thread
Page 19 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Other rpgs :: Star Wars: A New Dawn-
Jump to: