Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:38 am

Nikkita slid a hand into his pants stroking his hardening member
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:40 am

Nexus groaned rising to full size from her touch and reached around rubbing her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:25 pm

Nikkita continued stroking him coming back up kissing him heatedly
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:50 am

Nexus kissed her back passionately as his hand reached around rubbing her slick folds, throbbing hard in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:56 am

Nikkita moaned stroking him harder
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:04 am

Nexus groaned teasing her slick honeypot with his fingers. "You drive me insane..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:23 am

Nikkita smiled "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:35 am

Nexus smirked at Nikkita. "You seem to relish in that fact.", he grinned teasing her sensitive clit.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:19 am

Nikkita let out a soft moan
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:24 am

"Oh you definitely do...", Nexus said hearing her moan as he continued, pushing her dress down revealing her chest, leaning in to suck on one of her teats.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:09 am

Nikkita pushed her chest out for him moaning a little louder
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:04 am

"Oh and you would do what?" She laughed sneering at him before turning serious.

"That wasn't an invitation Apollonis. You're not on my list so don't put yourself there."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:28 am

"List, you have a list, interestign" Apollonis smiled "Tell me what you intend to do with this list and I might just help you."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:39 pm

Nexus growled laving his tongue around her stiff nipple as he slid a couple fingers inside of her.

Leona moaned around his cock giving him a smile as she pumped his cock before popping the head out of her mouth, licking him clean.

Aridonis grinned watching her intently, loving the small show, his long member throbbing and resting against her slick mound. "Damn..."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:42 pm

"To save yourself and not the half god?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:30 am

"If you intend to harm her then I will stop you." Apollonis said

Nikkita moaned grinding against his hand
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:41 am

Orion groaned and smirked watching her. "Mmmm such a great sight."

Callisto smirked and winked at him licking her fingers clean.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:32 pm

"If you share the same views of mine that she holds no value then she lives. I never waste any time on someone not worthy. Learning fast aren't I? Tell me the truth, would you give up her for someone far more physically attractive?"

She moved behind him as if most of the shadows were her friends until she lunged at him pushing him against the large Pillar. She sneered and scratched his neck with her nails.

"What did you think would happen? That I would be wih you in a heartbeat? It's tempting but I decline. You should go now... Hurry backs be tell all the others that they stand no chance against aplaia!"

She looked again retreating, "if you follow me I won't be this kind. Decide now if if you would have me remove your tongue or fingers!"

She vanished quickly.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:34 am

"You're so hot inside... Like the sun...", Nexus growled plunging his fingers inside of Nikkita.

Leona smirked licking his cock clean before sucking on his balls. "Mmm... Good..."

Aridonis grinned watching Callisto and gave her rear a squeeze before bringing her up in his lap, his hard member aching against her slick mound. "You're such a dirty girl...".
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:40 am

Orion groaned and smirked watching her. "Mmmm...f**k."

"Your dirty girl." Callisto smirked moving against his shaft.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:08 am

"If you're still up for it...", Leona teased him as she nipped back up his shaft to the tip.

"Most definitely... my dirty girl.", Aridonis smirked at her and felt her ass up, spreading her cheeks apart groaning as she slid up and down against him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:40 am

Apollonis smirked. She may be learning fast but she still didn't know enough. He could have avoided her easily but wanted to see what she could do. She was not a child of light but one born of darkness. Staying forever hidden in the shadows and striking when she thought he was vulnerable showed him her true nature. He was a gifted warrior and a better hunter. It didn't matter where she ran now, she would never escape him. She may think she's strong but really she was nothing, barely even mentioning to Orion or the others. He thought about going after her but decided instead to pay a visit to Demetrios before returning to Alea.

Nikkita moaned speechless
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:07 pm

Aplaia looked over her shoulder as she teleported and she paused momentarily to check if he would follow her but sneered when he didn't. So he was smart enough not to chase her.

She then took in the view of her new location. The home of the gods, white columns seemed to tower high above her and she turned on the spot sensing a particular presence within- Apollaine. Her actual plan was now a lot more easier to do.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:12 pm

"Where did Apollaine go?" Andreas asked returning.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:42 pm

(Apollonis?)

Kyniska turned hearing him. It annoyed her that gods could come and go so quickly. But the look on his face was troubling.

"Ales took her to mount Olympus for safety. What it is Apollonis? Something's wrong..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 15 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next