Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:55 am

"Oh look. The paparazzi. My, they do know how to turn up from nowhere. Almost like they just fall from the sky," the assassin says. "My, isn't this your lucky day?" She then throws a shuriken at the camera and drops the thief before disappearing into the darkness of the night.

The shuriken stuck in the camera's lens has the tracker that'd been used to find her on it.

Bat-Girl walks to the main hub. "I'm running a few scans on the blood I got from Lorelei and everything checks out just fine but I have a gut feeling. I think-" Suddenly a small alert goes off on the computer and it turns up in Gotham. "I leave for five minutes and this happens. Really? I can't take my eye off the place for a second, can I?"

Down in Gotham, people run and scream in a panic through the streets.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:59 am

Marko inspects the shuriken and let's out a huff. "She's got smarts... that's for sure.", he says and then contacts Bat-Girl, looking around as he hears people scream and see them run. "I'll check it out."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:08 am

"Roger that," Bat-Girl says.

The mugger starts to get up and sneak away.

In the streets are several people, seemingly zombified. But these were no senior citizen zombies with hip replacements. They marched around the city with bizarre, almost alien looking machines around their arms, firing strange beams. Others were feral and running around tearing things apart and causing mayhem.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:11 am

Marko appears before the mugger and places the tip of his fingers against the man's forehead. "Go to sleep."; he says as the thug falls down. Marko then flew up and observed the chaos. "Bat-Girl... I don't think Gotham is dealing with a normal cold."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:23 am

"Why? What do you see?" Bat-Girl says.

One of the zombified pawns fires a beam that strikes a fleeing civilian and that person is suddenly transformed into one of the feral ones, running around and flipping cars, assaulting people.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:26 am

"...Zombie's firing beams that turn other people into feral zombies. I could not make that up if I wanted to."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:29 am

Bat-Girl thinks for a moment then her eyes widen. "Oh god. Lorelei! Wonder-Girl, beam me back down to the Bat Cave." She then rushes off. "Manhunter, try and contain the situation. I'm on my way."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:30 am

"Contain the situation. Right. Sure.", Marko says with a sigh, rubbing his temples before focusing. "Woo, alright.", he says and flies down towards the chaos.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:33 am

Bat-Girl makes her way back to the cave to find the alarm on. "The Catalyst suit," she says to herself, realizing that it's gone. She then walks through the cave slowly.

Wonder-Girl beams down to Gotham to help Marko. "I thought you might require some assistance."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:38 am

"Appreciated. I think we need to incapacitate the zombies with the cannons."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:22 am

Wonder-Girl gets her lasso ready. "Agreed." She then flies down into the fight.

Bat-Girl suddenly hears screeching and rolls out of harm's way as a batarang flies over her. Black Bat then tackles her, the same purple glow in her eyes. "Lorie," she says as she struggles with her adopted sister. "You're grounded." Then she kicks Black Bat and throws her off.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:52 am

(Best one liner ever. Kudos)

Marko flies down with her and takes another direction, trying to distract them.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:30 am

(Thank You, Thank You. I'll be here all week)

Wonder-Girl wraps one in her lasso and swings them around at a group of others. "They are resilient."

Bat-Girl rolls out of the way as a volley of flame as Lorie had switched to the Firefly suit.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:36 am

"We must capture one for study.", Marko tells her telepathically.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:39 am

"They are not quick to surrender," Wonder-Girl says. One of the beams suddenly strikes her and she simply feels a bit of a stinging pain. "Gah! I am...all right. Try and capture one while I keep these at bay."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:41 am

Marko cocks an eyebrow at her. "You're unaffected... how come, I wonder..", he says as he flies toward them.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:52 am

"Amazonians are more resilient than the average human," Wonder-Girl says as she turns and punches away one that'd tried to sneak up on her. "The attack is still painful though. I can only imagine the torment another must face at being struck by one of them."

Bat-Girl flips through the cave as Lorelei lobs volleys of flame at her. Then all grows quiet for a moment as she hides behind a pillar. Suddenly an arrow flies by and clings to the wall beside her and she quickly gets up and runs just before it explodes. Lorelei now stood in the Catalyst suit with an arrow trained on Bat-Girl. Bat-Girl gets up and a remote batarang suddenly flies out from the explosion and impacts the arrow in Lorelei's bow. "Sorry in advance for that."

The Batarang and arrow both suddenly explode and Lorelei is thrown back. Bat-Girl then charges through the smoke but she's gone. Moments later she hear the sound of a bat-cycle being revved up and she leaps out of harm's way as Lorelei races off from the cave. She then stands at the end of the cave and as Bat-Girl gets close, a Boom Tube opens, taking her away. "Lorie!" Bat-Girl shouts as the portal closes. "Crap! Bat-Girl to Manhunter and Wonder-Girl. Whatever this is just got Lorelei. She got away from me. Escaped into some kind of portal."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:56 am

"How is that even possible?", Marko says bringing a knocked out 'zombie' over to Wonder-Girl. "Stay there, we're coming to you, Bat-Girl, in a bit."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:01 am

"You go and help her. I will take this one up and return with a team to quell this situation. Two to the Watchtower," Wonder-Girl says, taking the 'zombie' up with her.

Bat-Girl sits at the end of the Bat Cave tunnel, staring at a burn mark on her shoulder. "This really never gets any easier."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:07 am

"Let's treat that.", Marko tells her, appearing out of no where. "Lorie might have gone through a Boom Tube."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:14 am

"Boom Tube?" Bat-Girl says.

Wonder-Girl returns to Gotham with a few other heroes to help the effort in cleaning up this chaotic mess.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:15 am

"It's basically a portal. I'm not entirely sure of where it might lead."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:19 am

"That purple glow in her eyes. Like she was possessed. Like...like..."

"Wonder-Girl to the League. Their numbers seem to have more than doubled in the time it took for us to arrive. The enemy is bearing down on us. We need immediate- GAH!"

Bat-Girl looks up to Manhunter then runs back and gets something from the cave. "Let's go. We can discuss it later. I'm not letting my city get run into the ground."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:23 am

"Fine.", Marko says and heads off with her.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:30 am

As they arrive, Bat-Girl sees the chaos all around her and reaches into one of her belt pouches. "I am getting sick and tired of having to resort to this." She then slips on the Gold Lantern ring. "Really makes us look kinda lame." Then she projects a bubble around a feral 'zombie' that'd tried to attack her from behind. "Where'd Wondie and her team go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next