Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 12:23 am

Batman follows Strange until he's suddenly gone.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:14 am

"And the bat-mite's here too," Gator says.

"Leave her to me," Caliber says, cracking her knuckles.

Bat-Girl then narrows her eyes. Settling a score would have to wait. Madcap was in...danger? Apparently not. She's already taken to the fray, fighting off both Two-Face and Automaton and, frankly, she was winning. "Come on, boys. What's wrong? Cold feet when it comes to the ladies?" She then swings around the oversized hammer and the impact throws Automaton into a wall.

Bat-Girl looks around. It look like it was 4 to one on each end. Dolly, it made sense to stand back. But Black Mask? Why would he step down? In any case, she'd have to take care of Play-Doh, Caliber, Gator and Paradox.

Strange had disappeared into a hidden tunnel network beneath Arkham City.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:29 am

Batman turns on nightvision to look for tracks.

(do you want Batman to follow him or help Bat-Girl?)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:08 am

((I'll leave that up to you))

"Next?" Madcap says as she stands over a fallen Two-Face, and Mama. "Agh!" She shouts as she suddenly struck from behind then picked up and put in a lock by Automaton who turns to have her face Clue who unsheathes a katana. "Gee, puddin', I didn't know ya cared s'much."

"Well, my dear, you have to keep them on their toes. Who doesn't like a surprise?"

The Katana is suddenly struck from Clue's hand by a Batarang as Bat-Girl launches herself into a flying kick. Unfortunately, she's snatched out of the air at the ankle by Gator who gets up and growls. "Any last words, rodent?"

"Actually yes. How about a poem?"

"Go right on ahead."

"In brightest day, in blackest night. All villain will fall to my light. Protect all worlds from evil's might. By my ring all. Lanterns Unite!"

Bat-Girl's ring suddenly flies from her belt pouch and onto her finger. At which point her costume slightly changes to reflect the color. She then projects a large golden fist that punches Gator in the groin, forcing him to drop her and double over in pain. "Next?"

Strange makes his way to an elevator beneath the city. The heart of Wonder Tower.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:15 am

Batman still follows Strange and sees him go to an elevator.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:53 am

Strange takes the elevator up to the top and walks into the main room, debris lying all over the floor. "Computer, activate Protocol 12."

"ACTIVATING"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:55 am

Batman had broken through the doors and grappled to the bottom of the elevator. He gets to the roof and slids into the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:06 am

Strange looks over his shoulder as he thinks he hears something. He then looks all around before narrowing his eyes and walking up to the primary monitor. There he activates and a symbol, three circles connected by two lines, appears on the screen. "Protocol 12 should be active soon enough. Gotham is nearly prepared. Almost all of the most threatening individuals are at Site 2. Including the bats. In fact, I believe one of them may be nearby."

"Good. See to it that Site 1 is cleared of all potential threats within the next ten hours." The symbol is then removed from the screen and Strange turns to look from the balcony.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:09 am

The elevator doors open as Strange turns around. But as soon as he turns to look there is no one there.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:13 am

"Ah, the famous Dark Knight. You are indeed persistent. Please...do come out from your hiding. You are already hear. I am sure you have questions now."

"PROTOCOL 12 ACTIVATED."

"Good. Commence with the removal of all potential threats in Site 1."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:16 am

Batman turns Strange around and grabs him by the collar, holding him up into the air. "What is Protocol 12?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:22 am

"Surely you're joking, Batman. It is exactly what I just said. I've analyzed all potential threats to the plan and now they're being removed from Site 1 and placed here in Site 2. Bat-Woman, Catalyst, Cat-Woman, The Secret Police, Moth, the entirety of your rogues gallery, all of them."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:23 am

"And how do you plan on doing that? Who are you working for? Ra's?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:28 am

Strange laughs. "You amuse me, Batman. You get this far and you're as informed as a bumbling fool. The true Batman would have determined the intent down to the grain by now. I don't dare repeat the mistake of my predecessor. I work with a power far greater than any you have ever faced. And I am only one of many of his advocates. We work to ensure the survival of this world. You are getting in the way."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:56 am

"That's because he's not the true Batman" Edgar said dropping down on Strange "He's just a pretender."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:23 am

"Ah...the o-other one. I've heard much about you. A p-please to meet you," Strange chokes.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:30 am

"Can't say the same" Edgar said letting him up "Now if you want to stay here and explain your plan to him then be my guest, otherwise get out and leave the clean up to me."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:36 am

"Oh, Dark Knight," Strange chokes, "The clean up has already begun." He then looks through the window as the Secret Police choppers near the area.

In the distance from Arkham City's remains, Catalyst stands on a rooftop with Bat-Woman. "It's a trap, you know that, right?" Bat-Woman says.

"Goodie! That means they wanna play with us!" Catalyst says, rushing off.

Moth had gotten the same information that virtually every other vigilante and 'threatening' individual on the list and was, in fact, inbound.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:49 am

"Right, Protocol 12" Batman says "Nice plan, attract everyone that's a threat to your plan here and move to the second site. Problem with that plan is, I already tipped off a few people as to where that site is."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 6:54 am

"Oh, to my superior, a few loose ends here and there are no problem."

"Actually..." says a robotic voice as the monitor turns back on with the same symbol as before present, "Loose ends are, indeed, a problem. I have seen failure in the past one too many times due to the slightest of loose ends. The Gotham wing of the operation is terminated. You have failed, Strange."

"W-what?"

"Reactivating Protocol 11. Passcode overridden."

Suddenly the monitor switches to a number counting down from 5.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:47 am

"Time to go" Edgar said firing a line out
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Derek had already fired a line out and grabbed Strange, swinging out of the building. He didn't need another Bat in Gotham right now.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:03 am

John was at the Police Department, doing some paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:39 am

"Slow night" Frank said sitting across from him.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:02 am

"Yeah, just getting a head start on some reports." John said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next