Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:45 am

"That's the idea," Moth says, hopping over the kick and deflect the inevitable follow-up blow. "So bizarre it makes CERTAIN the bad guys see you comin'. Then..." He parries the next wave of punches. "They don't know how to react or what they're reacting TO," he says, finally getting in a good hit. "You're good. But here's the thing. See, I've been doing my homework." Moth then lunges to the side with a kick meant for Batman's ribs. "Studying up on ya. I make it a point to be as good as humanly possible at everything I do. Kinda like you, Bats. So the way I see it..." Moth then jumps up from his leg being grabbed and kicks Batman in the arm, making it bend in a way that it certainly wasn't meant to bend. "I'm as good as you are." He then lands back at the edge of the bridge and looks up, getting onto an overhead beam with a grapple line shooter in the forearm of his suit.

Meanwhile, Bat-Girl and Catalyst find themselves every bit as evenly matched as the others, Bat-Girl having a power advantage and Catalyst having an agility advantage. The two toss one another around like salad until Bat-Girl throws Catalyst at the side of a car and the door dents. "Will you just stop and listen?!"

"Gee, what ever could you wish to talk about sister of mine," Catalyst says, getting up and cracking her knuckles before charging at Bat-Girl with large eyes and an eerie grin.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:55 am

"Doubt it.", Batman says pushing his arm back in place before firing a grapple hook to latch onto the back of Moth's head, pulling him down from the beam as fast as he got onto it. He follows up with a kick to Moth's back as he comes down falling.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:59 am

Moth rolls to a stop she abruptly turns a sticks Batman's feet to the ground with the adhesive of one of his 'cocoon' pods before launching an uppercut at Batman that dislodges him but also sends him flying back. "Oh yeah. Forgot. Superpowers too. I keep forgetting that part. Don't worry, I pulled that one, I think. Your neck isn't broken, is it? Sometimes I do forget. You'll be all right."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:04 am

Batman flips in the air and lands on his feet before throwing freeze capsules based on Frost's design that envelope Moth's feet. He meanwhile throws a couple of batarangs that explode with sufficient force to send Moth flying over the edge onto another building.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:17 am

Moth grapples on of the bridge supports as he flies through the air and swings back to the street portion then charges toward Batman as suddenly the lot of the vigilantes on the bridge find themselves under a police spotlight. "FREEZE!" Says the cop on board. A vehicle then pulls up on the bridge and out steps Vivian AKA Agent Hush. "Batman, Bat-Girl, and you in the black and gold are under arrest. As for you, Pot of Gold, I want a few words with you personally. We'll decide then whether or not to arrest you too."

"Ah. Viv. Feisty as ever."

"Can it. Now the lot of you come quietly."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:25 am

Batman observes their surroundings before looking at Hush. "I thought we had an understanding. There is someone passing off as me."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:28 am

"I don't believe, for half a second, that you're the one committing those crimes. But my superiors aren't convinced. We'll sort it out back at HQ now please don't make my job more difficult than it already is. We have a time tracking the other guy," Vivian says, walking up to Batman with her hands in her coat pockets. "I promise, your identity won't be in jeopardy. I keep my promises."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:30 am

"...Only I go. The other two get to leave.", Batman tells her.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:35 am

"Well, considering Bat-Girl, nice to have this one back, by the way, is an accomplice and your black and gold friend, here, has been SEEN killing suspects, I don't think that's quite...right, you don't care."

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean? Are you saying I wasn't a good enough Bat-Girl?" Catalyst speaks up. "WELL then. I was going to forgive you for interrupting the little family squabble but, geez, now I am OFFENDED!"

"...She's certainly got a mouth on her," Moth says as Bat-Girl covers Catalyst's mouth.

"You're one to talk," Vivian says. "So how, exactly are we working this out then?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:40 am

"Bat-Girl and Catalyst manage to get away, the latter being "pursued" by Bat-Girl.", Batman says. "I go with you without resisting."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:51 am

"I can do that," Catalyst says, grabbing an arrow she'd seen fall to the ground earlier. She then shoots it at the ground and a bright flash is released, giving her ample time to get away. Bat-Girl, recovering quickly from the bright flash of light, being used to bright lights by now thanks to her ring, gets after her.

"Well...now I suppose it's accurate. This is Agent Hush to HQ. The one in Black and Gold took off and Bat-Girl went after her. But we have Batman and Moth. We're bringing them in now." She then turns to Moth and Batman. "Gentlemen," she says, opening the back of the armored vehicle.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:57 am

Batman steps into the armored vehicle, leaving the Bat-Wing in the air.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:59 am

Moth also gets into the armored vehicle and Vivian gets into the passenger seat as it drives off.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:00 am

Batman sits infront of Moth as the vehicle drives off.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:01 am

"So I take it you don't get around this way often?" Moth says, making small talk.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:03 am

Batman doesn't say anything and keeps staring at Moth indifferently.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:08 am

"What? I got something on my...helmet?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:09 am

Batman faces away from him and ignores Moth.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:16 am

The vehicle stops at the Secret Police HQ where Vivian walks Batman to the interrogation room. "All right," says Vivian's superior, Adrian Bullock, "Mask off. Let's see who you-"

"Sir, I promised him that his identity wouldn't be compromised."

"Is that right? You know, Agent, Hush, I'm beginning to think you actually have a soft spot for these...these masked freaks."

"What makes him a freak? He's a human being that goes out and does what us cops do but with more toys at his disposal. And by the way, you're only my superior for this one mission. As soon as that's over, I have free reign to kick you out on your a** if I so please. Clear?"

"...Crystal. All right, Bat. The crimes."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:17 am

"I stop them. Do you have another question?", Batman says calmly.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:19 am

"Don't get cute. We have witnesses saying they saw you taking down our officers and helping out suspected criminals."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:24 am

"There are plenty of masked people roaming around Gotham nowadays, especially those who try to imitate me.", Batman says.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:27 am

"I keep trying to remind him of that which-"

"Which is why I think ALL you loons in masks should be behind bars," Bullock barks.

"Well then, I suppose it's a good thing it isn't up to you, isn't it?" Vivian retorts.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:31 am

"A few days ago", Batman interrupts, "I arrived at the southern docks to look for shipment controlled by Caliber, only to find several police officers beaten down at the scene, rejecting my offer to help them and acting hostile towards me. I also noticed someone else at the scene before me."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:34 am

"Who in their right mind-"

"Bullock, think what you're about to say. Now don't say it. I've seen a Batman personally beating up on police officers myself. But he's a bit different from ours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next