Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guardians

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Guardians - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:53 pm

"Fine." James said cleaning his weapon.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:21 pm

"Want me to scout ahead?", Thomas asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:39 am

James nodded. "Yeah, don't go far I want everyone to be able to get back in a flash should something happen."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:21 am

Shane flew high above them looking around.

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:57 pm

"No problem", Thomas said heading out, noticing Shane flying.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:42 pm

"Thank heavens, I'm a girl who doesn't give a fuck about things. It's either sitting in front of the television or doing this, and this isn't as bad as you boys are making it out to be."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Thomas arched an eyebrow hearing her and continued to head out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:28 am

"Looks all clear from the air" Shane sadi returning.

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:47 am

"I haven't seen anything", Thomas says through the intercom.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:06 am

"The delegates are safe Miller" Andreas said
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:35 am

"So they sent you after me alone" the Engineer said "That was a mistake wasn't it my dear."
"You bet it was boss" Voltage smirked
"I wasn't talking to you" Engineer said smiling at Carol "So tell me, what has the general done?"
"The General has done exactly as you predicted he'd do" Carol said "He has sent the team to protect the delegates and is guarding the president himself."
The Engineer nodded checkig his watch. "Time is almost up and I have yet to recieve what I asked. Tell me, should I wait before claiming the first victim?"
"If you wait you give them hope, if you take one at the deadline it will show them you are not one just another common terrorist." Carol said
"Thank you" Engineer said "I think I will take the first one now."

A loud scream was heard coming from the delegates as the Engineer made his move. Andreas rushed to see what was going on and stopped seeing one of the delegates attacking another one, trying to choke him to death.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:36 am

Thomas rushed over and went to pull them apart from each other.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:46 am

"Hold him back" Andras shouted rushing over to help as another attacked.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:46 am

Thomas held him back easily.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:51 am

"Not good" Andreas said pinning the other one down as all the delegates seemed to go crazy suddenly and attack eachother. "Miller we could use some help in here, it's turned into a mad house."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:21 pm

James ran in and he threw one aside as they came at him. "Jesus..." He said before pulling a sonic stun grenade out. "Cover your ears!" He said tossing it and went off emitting a high pitched noise loud enough to knock even Sentinels out, luckily James' helmet protected him with it's dampening technology.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:59 pm

"I seem to have lost them" Engineer said "but there is still one more person out there."

"What the hell happened to them" andreas asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:10 pm

"My guess...mind control." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:54 pm

"Great, just what we need" Andreas sighed "Better call Steve and warn him."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:57 pm

"Already on it.' James said contacting Steve.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:31 pm

"Miller, what's going on" Steve said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:32 pm

"The Delegates went nuts and attacked each other. We managed to subdue them all and I'm having them sedated. I believe some form of mind control was used." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:57 pm

"I was afraid he'd do something like this" Steve sighed "Keep them sedated and secure until we hear back From Carol."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:03 pm

"Yes sir, Miller out." James said ending the transmission.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Steve heard a gunshot from where he left the president and rushed to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next