Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gotham City- 2100

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:08 am

Later, Angelica calls Derek. "Hey, did you find anything?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:44 am

"A free ticket... make that two.", Derek tells her, finding another ticket behind the first. "I may have interrupted a gathering. It was almost dead around the circus grounds."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:08 am

"Who do you intend to give the extra ticket to?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:42 am

"Still of some relevance. Hey, not bad...almost like the lightning bolt HP has on his forehead," DT grinned.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:20 pm

"Who?" Justin said "Anyway, back to your case. So you were outside the theater with your friend complaining about your parents and wishing they were dead. You heard gunshots from where your parents were talking not long after and told the cops you were responsible."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Dy hopped up and went to a mirror hanging on the wall, "Harry potter, he has this weird mark thing on his head," and she continued, "that's what I told you."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:06 am

TWiLiGHT wrote:
"Who do you intend to give the extra ticket to?"

"I'll have to give that some thought...". He didn't have many friends to trust in except for Angelica and... perhaps Marko.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:40 am

Angelica thinks for but a moment. "If you need any info or anything, just call me. I'll see what I can do. Good luck with your little investigation, detective."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:42 am

"Are you sure that is what you told me" Justin asked
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:38 pm

"I told you a story Justin, you didn't ask which one you wanted," DT replied pulling her top down to cover her stomach up and turned back to him, "God damn it Justin! The initial first police statement, was the truth and you know what they did, they ripped it up! Well, they didn't but they wanted to! It literally made no sense... so when my first lawyer came he fed me various stories to get a sympathy judgement from the judge. And the verdict, that I create lies and stories to make myself forget what I did that day, landed me in the Juvenile Detention Prison's medical ward. So parts of the story you heard, its mostly always half true. That was version six though."

She sat down in the armchair putting her head in her hands, "Last night when that copper came after me, and died... I felt sorry for him. I was shocked and rocked to the core, having watched him die. If it brought me to tears to watch someone get killed, then how could I had picked up a knife and stabbed someone?

Can I see the statements? I can't even remember the stories I've told."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:46 pm

"It's your case" Justin shrugged
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:17 pm

"Version ten, I think... that's definitely the eight," she muttered going through them on the coffee table, "Here its the closest but also the one that makes the least sense. 'Miss Desideria Tya Samaniego, aged ten was home alone while her parents went out, when they returned they came through and ten minutes later, Mr Edward Samaniego was found dead in the living room and Mrs Anica Samaniego, dead in the room of Desideria's. The young girl was found sobbing, covered in blood.

Tests revealed that the knife used on the mother and gun used on the father, were covered in the girls fingerprints, and the blood on her was her mothers. Yeah, expected they would say all this..."

DT handed the files back to him, "What? Oh, Desideria means princess. I'm not too fond of it either."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:29 pm

"I'm guessing you don't remember how your mother's blood got on you or how your figerprints got on the knife and gun" Justin said "Can you tell me what you do remember."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:49 pm

"No, I remember. We did go out and see a performance actually, then came home, I went to bed like a good girl. The parents they went out somewhere, it wasn't unusual, nor their constant arguing. Not about the boy I liked, I made up that part of the story for the sob soapie drama factor. There was a boy I knew called that though, wasn't a dancer though. I don't really have a single memory of my parents being happy. I was too young to even know what they were arguing over.

Anyhow, I heard them drive in with another car, and it wasn't surprising, it was common. But it was really quiet, usually they make tons of noise, but I really remember how eerily quiet it all was. Then there was gun shots, ten of them. And then running up the stairs, and I dove under the bed. There was a scuffle and the next minute I was staring in her eyes."

DT spoke quietly but she didn't show any emotions just blankness, "Had to crawl over her, hence all the blood on my clothing. And of course, I thought I could try and save them so I really was covered in both their bloods. But the one question I asked myself when I could, was why wasn't I killed? It was damn obvious that I was in the house, but they came and left immediately. Didn't even check to see if she was dead."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:24 pm

"That explains the blood but what about your fingerprints" Justin asked "did your dad have a gun he'd let yopu shoot? Was the knife one from the kitchen you used?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:09 pm

"The gun was a Glock 17, I picked it up and threw both the weapons away and they hit the wall, I didn't want to see them anywhere near my parents. My father though owned a Colt, I've seen it in their room. So where would I pick up a totally different gun from. And the knife had an engraving of mai soli, now in Spanish that doesn't translate to anything but in Italian it means 'never alone' and the only Italians I am aware of in Venezuela were the mafia gang. However, when I told the police my suspicions, they said it was a good story, but that the family had moved back to Canada and Italy."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:25 pm

"Alright, ti's a good start" Justin said "unfortunatly with all these stories you've told the prosecution will question it, try to say that this too is just another story."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:31 pm

"I've been spending years trying to link those weapons with the mafia gang, and each time... someone ends up coming after me. Surely that means that I'm too close to the truth and someone doesn't want me finding the answers. And of course, now things are worst, this cut... I doubt will be the last. I can't keep walking around expecting luck to save me time and time again.

I never thought I'd ever be saying this, but if I was to die, let it be of some illness, old age or tragic accident. Not ten to the head..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:41 pm

"If the moffia were going to kill you it would be two to the chest and one to the head" Justin said "Or maybe they'd try to make it look like an accident."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:47 pm

"Then why did they waste their bullets that night? They emptied every single bullet."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:19 pm

TWiLiGHT wrote:
Angelica thinks for but a moment. "If you need any info or anything, just call me. I'll see what I can do. Good luck with your little investigation, detective."

"Hah, thanks. Get better", Derek told her before hanging up and walking off.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:56 pm

Angelica then closes her laptop and turns over, going to sleep, still in some degree of pain.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:25 am

Derek heads down the street doing some thinkin.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:49 am

The Commissioner rummages through the files he'd been given, having put the thumb drive with Destro's mind patterns in maximum security and sealed Caliber away in Arkham, locked off from her drug. He then turns his attention on the list of missing peoples. "What is the connection?" He ponders.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:54 am

Derek in the meantime did the same, looking over the different files.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotham City- 2100
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next