Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:22 pm

"Yes, sir. I understand." Frostbite laid her head on his shoulder.

Jane leaned over and kissed James. "Take a nap, baby." She smiled. "Oh! My scientists finished their latest design of blank matter generators, babe. My salespeople have got to sell them, and then get ready for a paycheck." Jane smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:23 pm

"I don't believe in magic" Peter said "mumbling a few words and making something happen is just a coincednce. You say fiero or something like that and start a fire, it can easily be explained by naturaly occuring phenomenon."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:25 pm

John sighed and patted her back.

James smiled a bit. "Oh yeah, who is the buyer?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:26 pm

"Fine, Peter! Be a jerk!" Eve stood up and his soul-projection began to flicker as her focus was wavered. "Couldn't you at least have lied to me?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Venom551 wrote:
John sighed and patted her back.

James smiled a bit. "Oh yeah, who is the buyer?"

"We should up and surface tonight." Frostbite sighed. "Wait.. did you call me Florence? I haven't been called by my first name in.. a long time."

"I have people in PR talking to the UN for a clean blank matter-based energy system in the new Latveria." Jane said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:31 pm

"Yes I called you Florence." John said. "We can surface, if you need to."

"Latveria huh?" James asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:32 pm

"Gotta grow up sometime kid" Peter said before disappearing
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:35 pm

"Yeah, I think it's a great first step to a reform." Jane said. "Anyway, dinner?"

"Thank you, Obelisk." Frostbite wiped her face and smiled. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone that deep down you're a real sweet heart, not just the mad genius everyone takes you for."

Eve growled and threw a hand mirror across the room. "Boys, I really ought to put a curse on them!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:39 pm

"You had better not." John smiled.

James smiled a little. "Dinner sounds great."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:42 pm

"Not to mention that charming smile." Frostbite laughed. "Oh look at me, I'm such a nutcase.. I was crying not two minutes ago and I'm already laughing.."

"Call Mikey in! Let's have a little family time." Jane said walking to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:44 pm

John smiled. "Well I need all of my agents to be in tip top shape, emotionally and physically."

James nodded and he got up heading out to get Mikey, he walked in a few minutes later. "So I assume you'll probably be meeting the new Latverian president then?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:48 pm

"I guess I will, won't I." Jane said. "Have you met him?"

"I guess you'd ought to lay me off then," Frostbite said. "My emotional persona is surely torn to unrecognizable bits."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:49 pm

"No." James said sitting down. "But I'm sure he'll be very progressive if the UN is backing him."

"As is everyone's." John smiled.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:55 pm

"Dear God, let's hope so." Jane sighed, dicing some tomatoes.

"This is the first time I think I've had a real conversation with you. I think I like you." Frostbite smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:57 pm

"So how much of a paycheck is the UN talking about?" James asked. "Latveria may be small but they use a large amount of energy."

John looked at her. "Let's not get too carried away now Florence." John smiled.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:01 pm

"Hard to say just yet. The machines are admittedly... extremely expensive, but they're self sustaining and the most efficient on the market. Due to the size, they could only need around four machines, each of which we're selling at around the 4 million marker." Jane explained, cutting up bell peppers and onions for a salad.

"Don't worry, not like that." Frostbite said. "You'll have to try to get me to like you like that."

-------

https://assilemsrealm.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=247
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40