Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:26 pm

Keith nodded smiling "Nobodies better at it than us.'
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:29 pm

"Oorah." James smiled nodding.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:31 am

Venom551 wrote:
Chris smiled walking in with her.

Erica smiled walking along the shelves taking a few articles of clothing out to try.

prydeman wrote:
Jill leaned back in her chair after clearing her plate.

"Oh man", Arthur said with a deep sigh smiling, having finished his meal as well. "Worth every penny"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:00 am

Chris smiled looking around the store.

---------------

James stepped off the MV-44 Eagle VTOL after it set down, walking off with Jason and his platoon before the Delta Suits, Keith, and Sam in his Omega suit.
"Alright men go rest up, Jason with me for debriefing afterwards."
"Yes sir Lieutenant." Jason said walking off to the barracks.

---------------

Frank sat in his office watching the news.

Political stability seems to be returning to Latveria as UN elections are taking place now with Otto Furst being the front runner for the Latverian presidency. The EU has also extended membership offers to Latveria and NATO has offered a membership spot to the now pro-democracy government.

"This is too easy..." Frank said watching the news. "No way does that country just turn into a peaceful nation." He said lighting a cigar.
"I agree sir." Colonel Gray said.
"We'll need to watch them closely." Frank said.
"I'm sure Langley will keep a close eye on Latveria." Don said.
"I sure hope so." Frank said. "Has the team returned from Antarctica yet?"
"Yes sir, just now." Don said.
"Good, send me Lieutenant Miller and Captain Hart."
"Yes sir." Colonel Gray said saluting before heading out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:08 am

"Thanks for the help Sam" Keith said "Might've been sending another team in without you and your suit."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:15 am

Sam nodded. "Happy to do it, was glad to finally get that thing combat tested."

James nodded. "Yeah thanks Captain."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:45 am

((recap?))
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:13 pm

"I'd say it was a successful field test" Keith smiled

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:36 pm

(James was sent to Antarctica to look into the HYDRA base there that was attacked and his team got intel on HYDRA and were attacked by the Fullum and were picked up be an extraction team consisting of Keith, Sam, and other Marines. Latveria is in political strife because of Dr. Doom's death and HYDRA's withdrawl. )

"Yeah." Sam smiled.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:52 pm

Eve sat in her room and drew a circle around herself with salt. With the voicing of a few magic words, she summoned Aurora before her. Aurora looked around and scoffed. "For what dare you call me here?" She asked.

Eve shushed Aurora. "Stay quiet. My parents are sleeping. Just sit tight." She said, shutting her eyes and now summoning Peter.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:57 pm

James headed to the Command Center on the Special Corps base to be debriefed by Colonel Gray and Frank.

------

William yawned walking down a hallway on the HYDRA sub, Hydralisk.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:58 pm

"you probably want to go relax after that" Keith said "I know I do."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:59 pm

"I do, but I've got a lot of work to do with these suits." Sam said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:06 pm

Frostbite bumped into William in Hydra's sub. "Hey, can I talk to you for a sec? Do you know where Obelisk is?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:38 pm

Peter stood in a towel next to Aurora "You have either the worst or best timing in the world, I just got out of the shower. Can we make this quick, I'd like to put some cloths on and watch a little tv."

Jannelle slept in his bed exhausted from the day before
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Eve smirked at Peter. "What's the rush?"

Aurora rolled her eyes. "Pig. Aren't you going to tell him it's his soul-self that you've summoned, not his physical body?"

Eve sighed. "Okay, I just called you two here to piece together the information we have about Willow, the witch of Hades. Peter, would you be a dear and run her through your systems to see if we have anything recorded in lore or myths?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:50 pm

"The command deck." William said. "or his quarters why?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:51 pm

"Let's see theres the trees, the movie from the 80's that stared Val Kilmer, the character in Buffy, Will Smith's daughter and a slew of inns, resteraunts and buisnesses with the name Willow in them." Peter said "There is a brief mention of a Willow in Hades, could be a reference to a tree or a person it's a little vague."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:53 pm

"Search for original text. Aurora can read greek and I can read Latin. It's got to be one of either." Eve said. "Oh, I forgot to say to whisper. My parents are sleeping!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:03 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:09 pm

"If I'm not really here then how will they hear me" Peter asked "Don't answer, I'm sure it'll be some magical mumbo jumbo I don't understand. Not finding anything, how would you spell Willow in greek?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:09 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Venom551 wrote:

((Sorry about that, must have read over it))

"I'm just.. really concerned about this new threat, and I think Obelisk feels kind of threatened by them too, and it takes a lot to scare that guy." Frostbite said. "What do we know about them?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:11 pm

"Well, that they're some ugly bastards...ask Obelisk he'll know more than I would." William said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:12 pm

prydeman wrote:
"If I'm not really here then how will they hear me" Peter asked "Don't answer, I'm sure it'll be some magical mumbo jumbo I don't understand. Not finding anything, how would you spell Willow in greek?"

"Forget that machine! You didn't even need to call the boy here!" Aurora shouted, to which Eve shushed.
In a more quiet voice, Aurora went on. "Willow was a witch created to be a servant of a son of Hades. Later, she banded together with Circe to destroy Themyscira. Earlier when I was so consumed with rage, trying to kill Eve," she let out a kind of smile, "I didn't even realize that I saw Willow. She must have some kind of plot against either Eve or me, each of being daughters of powerful systems of gods."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:14 pm

Venom551 wrote:
"Well, that they're some ugly bastards...ask Obelisk he'll know more than I would." William said.

"But the thing is, didn't Obelisk always claim to have all this power and technology and bombs and stuff? I'm afraid to know if he actually is scared of these guys or not." Frostbite said. "Alright, I'll go ask him. See you around." Frostbite blew a kiss, although her breath could be felt and it was significantly colder than the air inside the sub.

Frostbite knocked on the door to Obelisk's quarters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next