Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:16 pm

"Maybe we could have a girl." Jane said, looking up at James, smiling. "Wouldn't that be cute? Mikey would be a good big brother."

Aurora smiled. "Yes, at last, I am not so alone! I am an Amazon, as she is the princess."

Frostbite watched the Fullum's ferocity and looked to Brian. "Yes, Heil the Morning Star.." She said in fear.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:18 pm

Brian grinned. "Good...you may yet be spared then." He said walking past her, his eyes gold.

James smiled. "Yeah he would." He said. "When I get outta here we'll try for a girl." He winked.

Frank smiled and nodded. "I know Diana, she has dealings with my unit from time to time. So how did a Dragon get to be fighting you over our city?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:22 pm

"Oh yes, this whole scene still begs the question; from where, or who rather, as I've learned to ask, has this dragon come?" Aurora asked. "It would be safe to say that I am widely.. disliked. It could be a number of people."

Jane smirked. "How about I just phase my lower parts in there and we conjure her up right now?" She asked jokingly.

Frostbite watched Brian pass by, then, as his back faced her, she hurled an ice spike into his back, then threw a second into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:25 pm

(Peter's not in school but yeah, them already being a team is a good idea.)

"Make it fast" Jannelle said "I think something is happening and I'm afraid of what it is."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:26 pm

"Just your lower body?" James smirked and chuckled.

Brian grunted and turned around the ice spikes breaking out of her and he turned back at her glaring. "You...will...be...converged." He said allowing his armor to form back over him.

Frank nodded. "Well we are rather disliked too."

Behind Jannelle a Fullum warrior crept in hissing and extending it's claws.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:34 pm

"When are you going to be done regrowing in there?" Jane asked, unbuttoning her first two buttons on her shirt, biting her lip.

Frostbite threw an ice disk at Brian's head and began sprinting in the opposite direction.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Aurora said. "Perhaps you can return my blade and we can investigate this dragon ordeal immediately."

Eve sat by herself in the courtyard of New Haven Academy as students around her flocked in groups to the cafeteria to eat lunch together. She preferred solitude. She closed her eyes established mental contact with Peter. Did you know there was a dragon attack today? She asked telepathically, unwrapping her tuna sandwich.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:38 pm

"Few more hours." James said looking her over. "Docs say I'll be outta here by 5..."

Iron Crest let her run, the Fullum were everywhere and the facility was isolated in Antarctica.

"Agreed." Frank said nodding to a Marine who walked over and held her sword out. "Ma'am."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:43 pm

Peter sat in a diner reading an article on his tablet and eating his burger Yes and I think they handled it all wrong.

Jannelle turned hearing the hissing. She dropped her phone letting out a shriek.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:44 pm

The Fullum jumped at Jannelle tackling her and going to bite her throat.

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:48 pm

Frostbite stopped in midhallway and reached her hands up to the ceiling. With enough concentration, she forced the roof to cave in, since it was under ice. Snow piled in, but once it stopped, she climbed out to the surface, unaffected by the cold.

"Aw, Mikey will be home by then." Jane sighed.

Aurora took her sword and reinserted it into its sleeve. "Frank, I'm embarrassed to have to correct you, but my name is Aurora, not Ma'am." She said as nicely as she could.

Come pick me up from school and we can investigate the site. I sense a mystic hand in this story. Eve transmitted to Peter.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:52 pm

James looked at her. "Then we will just take a shower together." He smirked.

The Fullum followed her out, also unaffected by the frigid climate, focused on chasing down their prey.

Frank smiled. "I know, but ma'am is a term used to show respect when speaking to a woman.'
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Be there in five sent back leaving some money on the table as he got up to leave

Jannelle quickly changed to a metal and pushed him off her
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:59 pm

The Fullum grunted and snarled looking her over before coming back slashing at her.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:02 pm

Jannelle blocked it with her arm kicking him in the gut.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:03 pm

The Fullum grabbed her and threw her across the room easily as it closed in on her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:04 pm

"Ah, very well then." Aurora smiled, somewhat embarrassed. "Perhaps we should check your records of dragons. Do you have a library of records?"

With one motion, Frostbite drew up a hand from the ice and snow, reaching out and pulling one of the Fullum under the snow. She made the ice reach out and wrap over twice another one. "You are in my element, devils."

Jane smiled. "In all seriousness, I'd like to start a family with you, James Miller."

Eve walked out to the front gate of the school. She tried to push it open, but it didn't budge. "Locked." She said, then opened the book she was carrying, struggling to keep her sandwich from falling, and read the words "Intra null muros." Her body became a bit smoky and she simply passed through the iron gate, her body returning to normal form on the other side.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:06 pm

"We do." Frank said. "Come with me." He said heading out.

The Fullum kept coming at her, hungry for her flesh.

James smiled. "And I'd like to start one with you too Jane Spekler." He said putting his hand on the glass.

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:10 pm

Frostbite continued running, although turning around every so often, launching them away with pillars of ice coming from the ground. "Obelisk!!" She shouted, trying to get a telepathic response.

Aurora followed Frank, her eyes wandering to every way of the base. "Very different from home." She said.

Jane stood up. "I should be helping clean up or something, love." She sighed. "Dragons are really big."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:13 pm

"The Special Corps has over 60,000 men...I'm sure they can handle it." James smiled. "Besides I wanna ask you something."

Obelisk was trying to get through but Tabitha was blocking him. The HYDRA Submarine was in the South Atlantic Ocean now and William, Kreiger, and a large group of HYDRA Commandos were getting ready to leave to investigate the HYDRA Antarctica Facility.

Frank nodded. "I'm sure it is." He said heading into the Archives room.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:15 pm

"Do you still use swords here? I'm sure an arena battle is extremely interesting with guns." Aurora said. "Then again, I've never been one for arena battles."

Frostbite tripped, but still held her own, animating the ice around her to hold off the Fullum.

"What is it, baby?" Jane asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:21 pm

"I should probably be saying something about how school is important and that you shouldn't be skipping" Peter said leaning against his car outside the gate "but then again, what do I care."

Jannelle grabbed a table throwing it at the Fullum.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:23 pm

Eve tossed the thick spellbook into the backseat and sat in the passenger seat. "No one will even know I'm gone." She said and bit into her sandwich.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:23 pm

"We do not use swords, our Marines use combat knives and bayonets to attach to their rifles to use them like spears." Frank said. "But this is the archives room, all our data is in here."

Krieger sat back on the transport as it flew over. "Sir we are approaching the Facility, we cannot make contact with the base there is some sort of interference, possibly their comms were knocked out." He said to Obelisk over the radio.
"Just get in there and see what happened."

The Fullum kept coming at Frostbite fighting through her ice and snow attacks.

James smiled. "Can you bring my pants over here?"

The Fullum slashed through the table and charged Jannelle.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:27 pm

"Oh, that's what you wanted to ask me?" Jane said laughing, grabbing his pants and standing in front of the tube.

"Obelisk!! Obelisk! Brian!" Frostbite shouted, but the wind picked up her voice and blew it far away, into the sky.

"Well you should read everything you have for serpents and dragons and serpent magic." Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:30 pm

Frank nodded looking that information up.

James smiled. "Now check the pockets."

"Sir! Down there!" The pilot said said as the VTOL flew in low over Frostbite, the door guns opening fire on the Fullum, killing some of them as Blitz and Krieger jumped down as HYDRA Commandos fast roped down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next