Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:33 pm

James looked back seeing more and more coming. "These things just keep coming Keith..." He said. "They already sunk the USS America."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:41 pm

"Then we better get out of here quick" Keith said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:49 pm

"Yeah, we need to." James said firing a blast taking out several more.

Jason looked back. "Running low on ammo sir!" He called out.

Sam was holding back the horde from his Omega suit.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:02 pm

"Then fall back to the transport" Keith said "You two miller, wer'll keep you covered."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:04 pm

"I'm not low on ammo." James said as his unit fell back.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:47 pm

"Then keep firing" Keith said making his way back to the transport as he continued taking out Fullum
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:55 pm

James kept blasting the Fullum back allowing the FEAR Platoon to get onto the transport.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:01 am

prydeman wrote:
"Well that's impressive' Jill smiled

"Thanks. I guess I like the thrills too", Arthur smiled taking a sip from his drink.

Venom551 wrote:
"Of course." Chris smiled kissing her as he shut the door.

Erica smiled kissing him back before heading inside with him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:46 am

Chris smiled heading into the mall with her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:06 am

Erica walked inside and looked around at all of the open stores.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:37 am

Chris smiled at her. "So where to first?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:30 pm

"It is exciting" Jill smiled

"Is that the last?" Keith asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:10 pm

"Yeah." James said as Sam was walking up the ramp backwards firing on the Fullum.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:20 pm

"Good, time for us to get out of here then" Keith said backing onto the the transport
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:21 pm

"Would seem that way." James said picking up a dead Fullum warrior and carrying it on the transport.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:52 pm

"Something for the docs to examine?" Keith said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:11 pm

"Yeah, this is gonna probably wind up a full scale war. Docs need to locate their weak points ASAP." James said sitting down.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:21 am

"Yes it is, and I get to meet a lot wonderful people", Arthur smiled at Jill.

"That's most difficult question I've ever had", Erica grinned before nodding at one of the stores. "Let's go there"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:16 pm

Jill smiled back sipping her drink.

Keith sighed sitting back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 2:24 pm

James looked over at Keith. "What?"

Chris smirked. "Alright then."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:25 pm

Arthur smiled taking a drink.

Erica smiled heading inside the store.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:09 pm

"Just trying to figure out when life became a sci fi fantasy adventure" Keith said "I mean first we have dragons attacking and now it looks like aliens."

Jill leaned back in her chair after clearing her plate.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:37 pm

"Oh was super heroes, power suits, and mutants normal before too?" James smirked. "C'mon Keith, normal was gone way before we were even born."

Chris smiled walking in with her.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm

"Okay, I'll give you that" Keith said "but still I feel like I'm in one of Tolkien's novels or a Roddenberry series."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:21 pm

"Well that's the world we live in buddy, superheroes, aliens, mutants, James bond-esque baddies, and guys like us to stop it all." James said. "I don't try and wrap my head around it, I just do the job and go home."

---------------------

Obelisk sat in the control center of the Hydralisk as it made it's way towards Ascension Island.
"We've been tracking the Fullum sir, they have been gathering on in huge numbers on their 'Krakens' just 50 miles off the coast. Would seem they are preparing to assault the island and attack the US and British military forces there." Kreiger said.

"Then there is something important to them there...the British have a large presence on the Falklands and that is much closer than Ascension Island...I want to observe their attacks from here...any word on Latveria?"

"Yes sir, the loss of Doom and our withdrawl has sent the country into a political upheaval. One man however, Otto Furst has gain popular support. The United Nations has tasked their Peacekeeping Corps with securing the nation until an effective government can be set up."

Obelisk nodded. "No US involvement?"

"None sir, the UN is handling it completely."

"Then this makes it easier for us...we can set up this Mr. Furst and establish him as the new ruler and pull his strings...keeping Latveria under HYDRA rule."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next