Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:51 pm

"What are you going to do take over my mind and force me to leave" Peter said "If I get caught I'll handle it then."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:54 pm

"No, I'm sticking around with you. Special Corps find us they'll go easy on us with me here, since my dad is a Colonel." Teagan said. "Just you here...they might shoot you."

William got off the transport as it landed inside the hangar on the HYDRA Submarine.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:57 pm

"They wouldn't shoot me" Peter said

Jannelle stepped off with him
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:01 pm

"Why not? Randam guy snooping around...you could be a terrorist for all they know." Teagan said.

William sighed. "I have a bad feeling about the future."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:05 pm

Erica smiled and sat back again as the waiter came with their order.

Victoria slowly woke up again.

Arthur shut the door and smiled walking around to the drivers seat, getting in and driving off to the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 7:21 am

Chris smiled sitting back taking his food.

Frank was standing in front of the healing tank. "Hello Victoria. How are you feeling now?"

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:02 am

"Little girl likes to swing at th' park," Lynx says. "Should Tough Guy and Lynx check there first?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:39 pm

"Yeah, as good a start as any." James said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Erica smiled taking hers.

"Tired...", Victoria murmured.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:00 am

"I'm sure." Frank said. "You're injuries healed and you'll be in the tank for another hour for simple observation. Did you get caught in the attack?"

Chris smiled starting to eat.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:36 am

Lynx dashes off towards the park. Once there, they find Molly sitting on the swing. She is the only thing in color within the entire city. "Hi," she says, loneliness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:47 am

Victoria gets sudden flashbacks and thinks about it. "I'm not sure..."

Erica smiled taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 8:53 am

James walks towards her. "Molly, do you know where you are?"

Frank nodded. "Alright, well some of my Marines found you wandering around."

Chris smiled at her taking a drink of his soda.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:02 am

((Sorry been gone for some days. Recap?))
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:14 am

"At the park, right?" Molly asks innocently.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:48 am

(Molly opened a pocket dimension after going nuts with her powers. James and Lynx went in to get her out.)

"No." James said. "Molly how much do you know about your abilities?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:14 pm

Venom551 wrote:
James walks towards her. "Molly, do you know where you are?"

Frank nodded. "Alright, well some of my Marines found you wandering around."

Chris smiled at her taking a drink of his soda.

Victoria nodded a little and looked around. "I know"

Erica smiled taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 1:24 am

"Mommy says I can do things. They were fun. Now they're bad things. Scary things. Things that hurt."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:50 am

Frank nodded. "Well, if you're feeling better we can get you out of there sooner if you wish."

Chris smiled at her eating.

James nodded. "Yes, you can do things...you did all this you know?" He said kneeling in front of her. "You made all this."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:18 am

"Yup!" Lynx chimes in. "It goes on and on and on and on! Little girl made this and little girl can make lots and lots more."

Molly stops swinging. "But I almost hurt Mr. James and his friends. The mean man made me do it. The mean man made me hurt others. I hate the mean man...I want the mean man to go away!" The ground trembles for a moment.

"Wait! Little girl should calm down, meow," Lynx says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:54 am

"There is no mean man back in the mansion Molly but we can't stay here." James said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:04 am

Molly turns around and takes James' hand but the entire place begins to dissolve around them. She looks around in panic then closes her eyes, only to have the three of them instantaneously brought back into their reality. Lynx looks around but can't find Molly. "Huh? Where'd little girl go? Who's that?" She says, pointing out the unfamiliar teenage girl knocked out on the floor.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:15 am

James looked down at Molly. "That is Molly..." James said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:16 am

"Nuh-uh. She's not little girl anymore, she's BIG girl," Lynx says, kneeling down over her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:15 am

Venom551 wrote:
Frank nodded. "Well, if you're feeling better we can get you out of there sooner if you wish."

Chris smiled at her eating.

James nodded. "Yes, you can do things...you did all this you know?" He said kneeling in front of her. "You made all this."

"I'm not sure. My head hurts", Victoria said.

Erica smiled taking a sip. "So, tell me a little more about yourself..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next