Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Haven City - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:24 pm

"Lynx went to little girl's room 'cause she felt bad things 'bout tah happen. Little girl was all glowy and threw Lynx at the wall," Lynx says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:31 pm

"Alright" Keith said heading to Molly's room "Let's go see what's going on"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:38 pm

Once there, they find Molly curled up on her bed, sitting up and facing her wall. She is mumbling to herself, the glow from her eyes lighting the back wall. "Leave me alone...leave me alone leave me alone leave me alone," she says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:58 pm

"I want to help you" Keith said
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:15 pm

"Leave us alone!" Molly screams,tossing Lynx back against the wall.

"Owie...again," Lynx says as she once again slides down.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:25 pm

Keith walked into the room towards Molly. "Molly, tell me what's wrong so I can help.'
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Molly turns to him. "Make it stop...make the hurt STOP!" Thing around the room begin to grow distorted and Molly herself is encompassed in a bright glow.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Erica smiled leaning over giving him a kiss.

Arthur smiled and gave Jill a friendly wink opening the car door for her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:35 am

James and Mikey ran into Molly's room

Teagan looked around the rubble. "We need to hurry Peter." He said seeing a Special Corps MV-44 Eagle fly over head.

William put his arm around Jannelle as the transport flew back to the HYDRA Submarine.

Iron Crest watched as the Fullum continued to pour of the worm hole until the machine's power gave way.
Brian...your machine is not strong enough to get all of my Fullum though...we need to find another Marker.
Of course...where shall I look?
Ascension Island...

Chris smiled kissing Erica back.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:44 am

Molly sees more people coming and screams at them to go away. In her mind, they're all Talbot and her one and only wish is for them to leave her alone. However, she has entered hyper consciousness in her nightmares. She suddenly disappears in a powerful burst of light and everything is normal again. Lynx gets up and looks around. She unsheathes one of her claws and waves it in front of her, revealing an invisible pocket dimension dome there as it distorts the room around them when she touches it. "What's this?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:46 am

"Nothing good I'm sure..." James said looking at it.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:55 am

Aleksandra steps in from behind them and touches her hand to it. "Alternate reality...a pocket dimension. Reality Warpers tend to make these with large fluctuations in energy levels. Usually induced through intense emotional stress. Every law of space and time that exists out here may be changed in there. She's the only one that's immune to it. I may be able to neutralize it but there's no guarantee it'll work."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:59 am

"We need to get back before we close it though." James said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:06 am

"No doubt there. But once you have her and she's made aware again, the entire thing will slowly start to crumble around you and she'll be out, leaving you trapped in there. Now, I can stay here and hold it open for you so that doesn't happen but it can't be done from the inside so do we have any volunteers to go in after her?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:16 am

James nodded. "Yeah." He said. "Just make sure it's open when I get moving." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:21 am

"Lynx wants tah go too! Little Girl is still Lynx's friend," Lynx says.

"Fine, you can go," Aleksandra says, turning the dial on her belt. "Remember, there may be an entire world in there. But, then again, she's only four. Good luck."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:23 am

"Cleary you don't have children." James said. "A four year old's mind is a big...big place." He said heading into the pocket dimension.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:30 am

Lynx then follows James inside. Once inside, it appears to just be an endless city. But everything is gray-scale. "Why's it all black 'n' white?" Lynx questions.

(I gotta head out for a bit. See ya)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:36 am

"I don't know, it's Molly's world." James said. "Just stay close."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:44 am

Jill winked back at him getting in.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:53 pm

Venom551 wrote:
James and Mikey ran into Molly's room

Teagan looked around the rubble. "We need to hurry Peter." He said seeing a Special Corps MV-44 Eagle fly over head.

William put his arm around Jannelle as the transport flew back to the HYDRA Submarine.

Iron Crest watched as the Fullum continued to pour of the worm hole until the machine's power gave way.
Brian...your machine is not strong enough to get all of my Fullum though...we need to find another Marker.
Of course...where shall I look?
Ascension Island...

Chris smiled kissing Erica back.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:13 pm

(sorry, meant to reply to that.)

"You still here?" Peter asked "Thought you and Eve left."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:19 pm

"No, I'm here." Teagan said. "Not gonna let you run around a Special Corps controlled area alone."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:30 pm

"Not running" Peter said searching through the rubble "searching, exploring and documenting."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:39 pm

"Whatever, I'm not letting you investigate a Special Corps controlled area." Teagan said. "You'll get caught."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next