Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:17 am

"Pick out a case" Gwen said "John and I will find some cigars."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:23 am

"Alright", Jack said finding a cigar case.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:30 am

John smiled searching with Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:07 am

"Which brand would you recomend" Gwen asked John.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:10 am

"Well Macanudo is a very popular brand." John smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:32 am

"Alright, we'll get a box of those" Gwen smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:42 am

John smiled getting some.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:23 pm

John was now in Tokyo meeting with the Yakuza.

"So, how many shipments are we talking about?" John asked sipping some Sake.

"Three dozen...and I want M4A1 Carbines, M1911 and G17 sidearms, and those new SIG 551 carbines." Shinji said.

"Done, and at the usual rate, but double for the SIGs, they're better."

"Of course." Shinji said. "So what of this Russian problem you've been having? It's not going to be a problem is it?"

"No, not currently but I'm sure it will only escalate, the Russians want Australia and right now we stand in their way." John said.

"Well I can assure you, my people will be at your side when and if things get bloody." Shinji said. "I owe you for the time you helped my with my Triad problem."

"I know, I'm going to call that favor in when I need it."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:06 pm

John sat in the back of his limo heading to his mansion, James was sitting next to him.
"So who did your meeting go?" James asked.

"Very well, we've secured the aid of the Yakuza against the Russians and brokered a more profitable deal with them." John said.

"Good, now things will be returning to normal hopefully." James said.

"Yes and soon our overall goal will be met." John smiled.

James nodded and looked out of the window. "I guess it will be."

John sighed and looked over at James. "I know this deal has been hard on you James, but it will work out for the best. Trust me."

"It's been five years John." James said. "I don't expect a happy ending anymore, then again I never really did. I knew what I was getting into with this whole thing."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:09 am

(ello)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:05 am

Jack stood outside the club keeping watch. He ended his shift soon.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:15 pm

"It's really quiet, which is good," Nadine said stepping outside for a bit of fresh air, "Must've scared that Natalie off...or she's trying to think of a new plan to hurt us."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:59 pm

"A girl like that only thinks of making other people miserable, so I wouldn't be surprised if we met her again."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:15 pm

"You're right, its not a matter of when, more of how..." Nadine replied.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:43 am

Jack looked over to Nadine and then forward again to the city lights. "Whatever it is, we'll be ready. I was told to do my best taking care of this place for Gwen. And I'll be ready, most certainly", he told her. "So if you're worrying..."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:10 am

"she'll always find something to worry about," Tiffany said coming outside, "but truly... If you remind yourself that the person you're afraid of is just a Hunan like us, and then tell yourself that it's not so hard to hit yourself or me... You won't feel so bad."

Nadine didn't look convinced, "I just don't like threats which involve guns. Let me die of old age not with some holes in me."
"cheer up naddy! If you do, we'll use you as a sprinkler. Now can I get you both a drink?"

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:16 am

"Would be a good looking sprinkler", Jack said with a sort of teasing tone. "I am in the mood for some scotch", he confessed to Tiffany.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:20 am

"one scotch coming right up... You're the only one ordering anything... Might have to mov us ladies to the streets. We've stopped performing because we have no patrons. Wouldn't mind betting this i: nats idea."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:30 am

"Well shit", Jack said with a deep sigh. "I guess I'll have to do something about that then. Maybe call James or Chase... Look, just tell me what to do, I'm basically the go to guy, now."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:24 pm

Nadine crossed her arms, "Well... I'm not going to stop living my life just because this woman says so, this girl wants to pick up a dress for tomorrow night. If I get the right dress, I might be able to do something about bringing in the customers."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:53 pm

"Alright, Nadine, I'll get someone to cover for me while we head out."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:03 pm

"Nonsense... you stay right here. The club needs its strong tough men more than I do. I'll be alright, I won't be completely on my own either, I'll drag little miss Monica along, cause she can't stay inside the club, she's still too young even if she tries to fool us."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:59 pm

James stood out on the beach drinking a beer and watching the sun set.

---

John was in his office working at his Mansion.

---

William was at the club, just relaxing and acting a bouncer for the night.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:48 am

"Williams' here otherwise", Jack offered.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:17 am

"Hmm... tempting replacement, but honestly girl shopping... guys usually squirm..." Nadine replied, "But tell you what, I'll message one of you when I'm done and get you to pick us up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 38 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: