Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:27 pm

"Well the sooner you cooperate the sooner you may leave." The voice said.

"From what evidence we found he's a very good con artist." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:40 pm

"I already confessed" Rodger argued "so why am I still here?"

"I'll reserve judgement till I hear it from him."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:44 pm

James nodded. "Well c'mon." He said getting back into the car.

"Because, you were not truthful." The voice said. "Were you working for Nikita Tolstoy?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:54 pm

"If that's what your evidence says then yes" Rodger said

Gwen nodded getting back in the car
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:57 pm

"Clever, but we will not let you leave with your work arounds. We want the truth and we will have it sooner or later." The voice said before switching off to let Isaac stew.

James sighed started the car up driving to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:12 pm

Rodger sighed sitting back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:15 pm

James pulled up to the mansion some time later.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:23 pm

Gwen stepped out following Jack and James in.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:23 pm

James headed inside where John was waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:47 pm

"Where is he?" Gwen asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:49 pm

"Downstairs." John said. "Before you speak with him, take a look at these." He said motioning to a stack of files. "All from the FBI, INTERPOL, and other agencies."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:25 pm

"You want me to read them all?" gwen said staring at the stack "Can you just tell me what they contain?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:30 pm

"Okay, Roger's real name is Isaac Brooks and he is a very skilled Con Artist. He has scammed wealthy men and women out of their millions by gaining their trust. He was doing the same to you. I think he is working for the Russians because they want you and me gone so they can move in."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:45 pm

Gwen shook her head "You must have him confused with this Issac fellow."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:48 pm

"I'm sorry Gwen but I don't. We have finger print matches and everything." John said. "I was tipped off by a man working with the Russians."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:51 pm

"That doesn't make any sense" Gwen said "why would he do that? He's such a sweet man."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:52 pm

"It's all an act Gwen. He wants you to think he is sweet so he can get to your money." John said. "He is a con man. He is scamming you."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:08 pm

"Let me talk to him" Gwen said "I want to hear what he has to say."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:09 pm

John sighed and nodded. "Alright, come with me." John said heading to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Gwen followed trying to figure all this out
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:29 pm

John walked Gwen into the observation room showing Roger in the 'hotel' room. "You can speak with him though here."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:36 pm

"Rodger?"
"Gwen, finally they let me talk to you. Tell them to let me out of here."
"Is it true?"
"Of course not"
"But they've got so much evidence that says other wise"
"Yes, I know" Rodger sighed "john showed it to me and all of it can be easily manufactured, faked."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:39 pm

"We showed him nothing." John said. "And you cannot fake INTERPOL and FBI documents and have them check out with people on the other end."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:53 pm

"You could if you had one of them in your pocket" Rodger said "He's just trying to pull you away from me for himself. I know he seems like a good friend but you told me yourself you believed he was responsible for your husbands death at one time."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:58 pm

John sighed. "Gwen, how could I get you for myself when I am leaving? Explain that to me? I am here to help you. He is trying to throw this back on me because he has finally been caught." John said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 20 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: