Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:03 am

"Now wouldn't that be something." Aurora said. "Although teleporting an elite, furtive team would never hurt."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:05 am

"Well I can do that." Orion said walking towards his tent with her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:08 am

"Like you, me and your favorite soldier." Aurora proposed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:09 am

"To do what? Fight Adastros? We'll have to find him first." Orion said walking in.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:11 am

"That shouldn't be hard." Aurora said. "He'll be the one carried around by ten slaves. If not, there's always bait."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:12 am

"He's not that stupid." Orion said. "I doubt he'll be able to return to Athens now." He said pouring himself some nectar. "Thristy?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:14 am

"Yes parched, thank you." Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:15 am

Orion poured her a glass and handed it to her before sitting down in a chair in his tent. "I would not be surprised if he went to Cronus for aid."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:16 am

"Do you think he is capable of such treason to his own father?" Aurora wondered, sipping the nectar.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:18 am

"Think of who his father is, and his grandfather, they all committed treason to usurp their fathers." Orion said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:23 am

"I hadn't thought of it like that." Aurora said. "Like a prophecy."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:26 am

Orion nodded. "Indeed. Seems Adastros may be trying to overthrow Zeus with Cronus."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:30 am

Aurora sipped the nectar. "And you think that can be stopped?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:31 am

"I do indeed." Orion said taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:32 am

"By you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:34 am

"Well I wouldn't be bothering with an army and the others if it was all up to me." Orion chuckled.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:36 am

"Well I mean and army fights an army, but a god fights a god, not an army." Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:37 am

"Well when the time comes I will be fighting Adastros, and I'm sure all of us will have to face off with Cronus."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:39 am

"That will be exciting." Aurora said unenthusiastically, swishing her cup around.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:42 am

Orion chuckled a little seeing her mood. "So, want a refill?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:43 am

"No, that's fine." Aurora said putting her cup down. "so, now what?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:44 am

"Well now we relax a little." Orion said. "We'll be marching tomorrow to Corinth."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:46 am

*Thanks Pryde, was wondering what happened to my reply, but I tend to skim over the sex scenes and miss the important stuff Razz Cool )

Alea pondered over what he said, "If a person has no memory of the pain from their former life, what would be left would surely have to be happiness? I don't see anything at all here that would bring them pain. I know you said they're walking around in a daze, but they they don't seem to mind it.

Oh, don't worry... Athena has commented many a times, about my annoying habit of needing to clarify every little thing. Accept some things don't have answers. I... would like you to thank your mother, her hospitality has been very welcoming."

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:48 am

"Okay, I'd love to relax." Aurora said. "Sparta doesn't seem like the kind of place to have a hot stone masoose."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:49 am

"We may not be as 'civilized' as Athens is, but we do have some luxury." Orion said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next